Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Apparantely the game got one more update after 2.12.10(the one in the zippyshare link). There's a post about 2.12.11 on patreon.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Latest full post to avoid any more confusion:

Hello! Here is november's update

UPDATE: loop bug at the end and disappearing captain corrected.

WHAT'S NEW
-Guide: Arrows on the map helps to know where to go for the main quest. I don't think you can be blocked now.
-The game already has an autosave function, but now you have 1 slot in the SAVE/LOAD menu. Easier to explore possibilities.
-Jessica, Duncan, the captain and Chani have 1 more expression in dialogues.
-The ghola of the sardaukar captain is buyable.
-Followed buy the captain(ghola), you can go in Arrakeen when you want.
-Not finished sex scene with Harah in the new jail.
-Coitus with Jessica and the captain.
-Details: Alia's red button work in the lollipop scene. Interface is less heavy. Holophone pranks when Paul infiltrates the Harkonnens. Lot of english corrected (not on the infiltration of Arrakeen). The bug that prevents to convince Stilgar with the help of the ghola Duncan or Leto is solved, you don't HAVE TO kill him now.

I did not have time to animate Harah's scene. Doing the "GPS" and the Save/Load option took me time but I think it worth it. I will read your feedbacks especially for the GPS. I hope players won't follow it too much because they would miss funny details and 90% of the sex scenes.

Enjoy!

Note for the phone players: If AdobeAir doesn't install automatically, you can download it here:

Wait 15 seconds, it will download automatically.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes