Mod Flash Abandoned Behind The Dune - Jessica Revision Mod [10dlorenzo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
nothing happens, thanks anyway for your work, I love it as always, and well I will continue to insist to David to add more content with Jessica in Dune
Yes do! I still remember, way before Dune 2.0 was released, people begging him left and right to make more Jessica content... me included-ehm! But that's another story.

Btw, did you know who gave him the idea of having jessica titjob repeatable anywhere by simply changing the background?

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Yes do! I still remember, way before Dune 2.0 was released, people begging him left and right to make more Jessica content... me included-ehm! But that's another story.

Btw, did you know who gave him the idea of having jessica titjob repeatable anywhere by simply changing the background?
if it was you I thank you very much hahaha, I gave him the idea to change his hair, the only thing missing is the titjob after bathing in the waters of the caves

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everything in those caves should be repeatable and mandatory for the taming of all those hot babes!

Call it "spelunking" and have morgan freeman giude you through the gadgets useful for each babe!

Call it "caving in" to the luscious candy cane looks and bombshell bum and bosoms of each dame!

GamE oN!

Reactions: Chipote

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
if it was you I thank you very much hahaha, I gave him the idea to change his hair, the only thing missing is the titjob after bathing in the waters of the caves
Well guess its a mutal high-five then

Smack!

Well then, regarding titjobs she could really use some more teasing animations like that, I still believe her first ever titjob (the non animated one) had something the new one simply didn't accomplish both pathos and visually wise.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Well guess its a mutal high-five then

Smack!

Well then, regarding titjobs she could really use some more teasing animations like that, I still believe her first ever titjob (the non animated one) had something the new one simply didn't accomplish both pathos and visually wise.
0b0033bdeb98e6d2b9278736579525ae.gif

Without a doubt, I also love the first non-animated image that he made of the titjobs, apart from that it is true that the original animation is missing the nipples and that gets a little more grace

Reactions: Duriel

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
what do i do with these?
Please read the Original Post in the Changelog section. Our wonderful modder explained:

This update adds 3 scenes to the "Animations" file (and, of course, the respective dialogues in-game that tell the player when said animations are "unlocked")

You play the .swf as normal and when the game says scene unlocked, go watch it in the folder.
But if you want so simply see the scene without actually "unlock" it in-game, you can too.
It's not as organic as having the scene show up in-game, but it's better than not having new animated scenes.

This update adds 3 scenes to the "Animations" file (and, of course, the respective dialogues in-game that tell the player when said animations are "unlocked")
you can see the animation whenever you want to (ideally, after the dialogue in-game that says the scene is avaliable shows up, but if you want so simply see the scene without actually "unlock" it in-game, you can too). It's not as organic as having the scene show up in-game, but it's better than not having new animated scenes.

Jan 12, 2020
Please read the Original Post in the Changelog section. Our wonderful modder explained:

This update adds 3 to the "Animations" file (and, of course, the respective dialogues in-game that tell the player when said animations are "unlocked")

You play the .swf as normal and when the game says scene unlocked, go watch it in the folder.
But if you want so simply see the scene without actually "unlock" it in-game, you can too.
It's not as organic as having the scene show up in-game, but it's better than not having new animated scenes.
i must have missed that bit, thank you, so i need to unlock them, uz when i looked in the "scenes" menu it didn't show up, now to figure out how to unlock then :D

Dec 29, 2019
This here is a modded game.
Download the various mods and have a look.
Mate let me explain it to you
i already have a v 2.19.1 version of the game.... and as impatient i am i can't wait for the next update so i wanted to play some mods.... Note that i have no knowledge of game mods and this here is my first.....
Some how i downloaded the 2.19.1 version and played the hell out of it and just wanted to more content out of the mods.... But whenever i download the mod it comes as a video file or as swf file but not as a full game......

I'm sorry but i'd be glad if someone guide me through this

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For all and any .SWF Flash games .. these are the go to utorials from main game thread:
Hey you, welcome here Raku. :)

The attached files are not the 'Behind the Dune' game itself. One is an extra game, the other a walkthrough file for 'BtD'.
The file '21 Dice Lady Jesicca.swf' is a short extra game the dev made a while ago, just for the fun of it.

You need Flash Player to load .swf files, usually you install this software from Adobe.
There is a stand alone version called 'Flashplayer Projector', to be found here -
You can download the FP Projector for Win, Linux, MacOS X platforms from this page. The Win version runs on its own, think the OSX version does too, the Linux version is an archive, needs to be unpacked first.
Put the software somewhere into a folder, like 'Flash', on your computer to keep things tidy. Create a link to the desktop to have the opportunity to start it up when needed.

Now by dropping that .swf file onto the link, or the program itself, FP Projector should start, you can play that game. This is all the magic involved. You can also play other .swf files this way.
Works for 'Behind the Dune' as .swf file too, in first post next to 'Download' is the MEGA link.
There is also a MEGA link for another BtD 'Walkthrough' to the right, one of the two is more complete I think.
You drop the downloaded 'BehindTheDune-v14.3.swf', FP Projector will start, you can play the game. That's it.

If you have any more questions send me a pm, alright? ;)
I have a mac and here are the two programs I use to fap with flash.

(they say it's only for developers but that's a lie)
Download "flash player projector"
Install
drag and drop any .swf file onto the "flash player.app" and it will play.

if you need to change a .exe into an .swf
go here

though it doesn't always work.... however that's the best I've found (though I haven't checked for better in a few months)
I suppose you're using Windows bc you mentioned 'PC'?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so when will it be updated to v2.19.1 ?
And why does it say version 2.15.3 ? I downloaded the mod v1.2.1 which should be the ingame version 2.18 or not? why.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote