Mod Flash Abandoned Behind The Dune - Jessica Revision Mod [10dlorenzo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jingkai

Mar 9, 2018
uh anyone knows how to get pass the part where they ask u to bring ur concubine to your father cause i cant see him

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
uh anyone knows how to get pass the part where they ask u to bring ur concubine to your father cause i cant see him
He should appear automatically if the concubine is currently following you, otherwise it might be a bug and might require a reload to a previous save.

Alternatively, you could try dumping the concubine where you met her and return to the palace to see if Leto is there, if even then he is not there you'd better restart the game

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Actually, in the mod Leto's sprite has been deliberately removed. You can still talk to him tough; if you are in the throne room and click on the right of it you will trigger the conversation.

Reactions: zaidjikov

bustaboi

Jun 27, 2018
Sorry guys, i'm a bit of an idiot lol can someone tell me how to run this on Mac? (If it's possible)

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
People that treat me nicely deserve to be treated nicely by me. It's kind of my main basis in life. Besides, I kind of said I would do this, so...
That's great job right there, a repeatable alternative version of the titjob we all know and love :love:

Though are you going to include her traditional tied up hair version for the animation when played before the bath scene where she loosen her hair? Pretty much like the regular titjob which features her with both tied hair and loosen respectively before and after the bath scene.

By tied hair i meant this:

Untitled.png

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
That's great job right there, a repeatable alternative version of the titjob we all know and love :love:

Though are you going to include her traditional tied up hair version for the animation when played before the bath scene where she loosen her hair? Pretty much like the regular titjob which features her with both tied hair and loosen respectively before and after the bath scene.

By tied hair i meant this:

View attachment 508626
Could be done. Would be less inmersion breaking that way too, but I don't think I can put both animations in the game due to the usual problems. I guess the animation file will have to be used for it (although that is also inmersion breaking so... )

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yUP .. some gamers are threatened by the many files and folders.
I had to explain you only need to run the .SWF file in your Browser / Projector / Player of choice.
Happy fiddling these sweet yummy babes for the glory of gaming!

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Could be done. Would be less inmersion breaking that way too, but I don't think I can put both animations in the game due to the usual problems. I guess the animation file will have to be used for it (although that is also inmersion breaking so... )
Mmm, at that point if you are concerned about immersion, the Jessica from the alpha version of the paizuri (the one I've posted) with her tied hair and reluctant expression could be used as standard animation when asking for an alternative titjob, since it covers a larger portion of the game until (and sometime after) Letho gets killed. Also her reluctant expression makes perfect sense since she gets basically blackmailed by Paul into giving him sex performances, otherwise he would tell Letho about her "relieving" titjob before meeting the reverend mother and continues to be like that until and after Letho gets killed.

Also If I recall correctly, in the original game after Letho gets killed, if you followed a specific route she will outright refuse to give you sex preformances anymore, saying you can no longer blackmail her since her husband is dead.

The loose hair if it can't be implemented seamlessly after the bath scene, it could be made available to be played from the file after that for immersion sake, but at least most of the game should be immersive enough by then.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Also her reluctant expression makes perfect sense since she gets basically blackmailed by Paul into giving him sex performances
Not in my mod, though. By the time Paul asks Jessica for a titjob she has already started feeling good about Paul finding her alluring, and although she tells him that they shouldn't be doing that kind of things, she is very much enjoying them. Paul never needs or wants to blackmail her in the mod at any point, it would contradict the mod's main purpose.
The loose hair if it can't be implemented seamlessly after the bath scene, it could be available to be played from the file after that for immersion sake, but at least most of the game should be immersive enough by then.
Good point. Loose hair Jessica is avaliable after the Harkonnen attack to the palace to begin with, and at that point in the mod Paul and her should have already started fucking. The titjob loses a bit of relevance by then.

• Love
Reactions: stevelolkard

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Not in my mod, though. By the time Paul asks Jessica for a titjob she has already started feeling good about Paul finding her alluring, and although she tells him that they shouldn't be doing that kind of things, she is very much enjoying them. Paul never needs or wants to blackmail her in the mod at any point, it would contradict the mod's main purpose.
Nono, I didn't mean to say that you should put a reluctant expression, I meant that you could put the same complacent but not overly excited expression from the first version of the titjob I posted, to better highlight her love progression, starting from her first titjob where she is enjoying it while still mantaining some sort of composure (since as you said she still has Letho and its kinda sudden), composure that she will then slowly lose by the time they get to have sex after the bath.

You know to spice up immersion even more to be in line with both the original game and your mod.

Good point. Loose hair Jessica is avaliable after the Harkonnen attack to the palace to begin with, and at that point in the mod Paul and her should have already started fucking. The titjob loses a bit of relevance by then.
Glad to see we share the same view, by this point Jessica is in intoxicated by Paul and it shows through these new scenes you can perform with her, I gave the previous suggestion regarding her facial expression during her alternative titjob to better contrast with the new loving scenes that will unlock as the story progresses aswell as the relationship between Paul and Jessica.

Reactions: 10dlorenzo

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Nono, I didn't mean to say that you should put a reluctant expression, I meant that you could put the same complacent but not overly excited expression from the first version of the titjob I posted, to better highlight her love progression, starting from her first titjob where she is enjoying it while still mantaining some sort of composure (since as you said she still has Letho and its kinda sudden), composure that she will then slowly lose by the time they get to have sex after the bath.

You know to spice up immersion even more to be in line with both the original game and your mod.

Glad to see we share the same view, by this point Jessica is in intoxicated by Paul and it shows through these new scenes you can perform with her, I gave the previous suggestion regarding her facial expression during her alternative titjob to better contrast with the new loving scenes that will unlock as the story progresses aswell as the relationship between Paul and Jessica.
Those are very good points, I'll go that route. Thanks for the idea!

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Excellent work with your 10dlorenzo modifications, as always a great job on your part and hopefully soon, great work my friend

xsteve_stifler.jpg.pagespeed.ic.imagenes-plantillas-caras-crear-hacer-memes-memegenerator.jpg

P.D: is there any possibility that with this new image of Jessica that David made, I can add the faces of other characters, interesting series to see other female characters in the same situation? I have the SWF, I forgot to upload it to the dune thread

xmas_Jessica.jpg

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Excellent work with your 10dlorenzo modifications, as always a great job on your part and hopefully soon, great work my friend

View attachment 509074

P.D: is there any possibility that with this new image of Jessica that David made, I can add the faces of other characters, interesting series to see other female characters in the same situation? I have the SWF, I forgot to upload it to the dune thread

View attachment 509075
I know you mean well and all, but in case you didn't knew already, I don't like what's going on in this image (except for de drawing quality. I'd say is one of David's best works art-wise, which only rubs salt into the wound)
So yeah, the chances of me using this as a base to mod something are very low.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our beloved is in quite a predicament, her maskara is running, she is anxious and borderline scared looking with the corner of her wonderful eyes to spot any weappon to use on her gang bangers.
Her clenched fist indicates she is forced against her will c.. maybe sexchange notes with The Architect who is developing Goons Raid Her in unity where lara croft is escaping hard on situations by exacting revenge on the goons after they rail her long and hard for her indiscretions.
Maybe you could exact revenge in your scenes and make Chipo happy in the process...maybe;)!?

Reactions: Chipote

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Our beloved is in quite a predicament, her maskara is running, she is anxious and borderline scared looking with the corner of her wonderful eyes to spot any weappon to use on her gang bangers.
Her clenched fist indicates she is forced against her will c.. maybe sexchange notes with The Architect who is developing Goons Raid Her in unity where lara croft is escaping hard on situations by exacting revenge on the goons after they rail her long and hard for her indiscretions.
Maybe you could exact revenge in your scenes and make Chipo happy in the process...maybe;)!?
tumblr_inline_nbqxqih5xJ1rhbupm (2).png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote