Mod Flash Abandoned Behind The Dune - Jessica Revision Mod [10dlorenzo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Agreed with Stormdog. This mod gave me the exact Jessica relationship experience I wanted from the original. Plus the Alia stuff was a super great bonus. This mod does require more notice, but nobody on the other thread mentions 10dlorenzo.
You had exactly the right vision of what everyone wanted. I don't know people were so shitty in the original thread when this is an amazing mod to get us at least some of the content we wanted
To be fair, people were quite happy when I posted the first release of the mod on the original thread. And now, well, it makes sense that there is no talk about the mod over there since the mod didn't have new stuff for a while and also has its own thread.
Btw, as usual, thanks for the compliments, guys ;)

FKRZ

Aug 5, 2019
This is an impressive mod, I really like this and is it okay for you to do one where the Reverend Mother does a titjob as well, please I really want to see what you would do for the next one, all the other mods you did were really good thanks for it!!

Reactions: bubsdixon98

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
You should update this mod. I'm sure there are artist you could find to help you. The original has become unplayable. Your this games only hop at redemption.
Sorry to disappoint you, but things aren't that easy. First of all, I would need to find both an artist and a coder, a task that I don't even know how to begin to do.
Second, those probably wouldn't do this for free (which, btw is perfectly reasonable, I wouldn't do my job for free either).
And third, and frankly, most importantly, I'm done with the mod. It was fun to do, it was fulfilling to have the relationship between Paul and Jessica that I wanted them to have and it was very nice to see that so many people liked my changes. But honestly, I feel no desire to go back and change more things.

Also, keep in mind that I was able to do this mod despite not having much knowledge and/or skill in coding and art. Which means that pretty much anyone that really wants to make a mod like mine can do it. So if you really feel like the original is unplayable and want to see changes, well, do what I did: make those changes yourself. Believe me, it's more doable that it might seem at first glance.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
There's still a difference of using the "likenesses" of something and being a mod of something,
The mod will still be using Balsamique's art, and will base on his coding, without his consent.
Especially if your mod is playable stand alone.
It's like editing your own star wars cut: Making it could still be fine, but selling it's BD online will surely get you into trouble.

I think the better way of doing this, if you really want to, is wait after Balsamique's done with the game, and approach him for permission.

Last edited:
Reactions: awa2w2

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
The problem is, the moment he start accepting money for modding this game,
it'd be crossing a line that can get him in trouble with the original creator.
That too, but the problem with accepting money is that then it becomes an obligation, not something I do for fun.
Jessica's titjob took me half a year or so to do just because was something I promised to do but didn't really wanted to. Same would happen if I have to start doing what my possible patrons will want. Which, is also a problem on itself. What if my patrons want something that I don't want to make? (idk something like Jessica getting banged by other guys besides Paul). Sure, I could still say no like I had done in the past, but it would be harder to say no if they are paying me.
Overall, not a path I'm eager to take.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Ya I dont think it will be fair if David's work - which is already free on here - is used by a modder to make money. Plus a mod should be more of a work of passion like 10dlorenzo is saying.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hey lorenzo can you make this game into app format
it is not likey gonna happen because he needs to change the publishing format in adobe and then fix the errors it will cause. and as he said he has no deeper knowledge in programming adn slo he mentioned that he is done with the mod. last time he felt forced

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Do you have all scenes in some folder? Game is very good but some scenes you have to restart to unlock them i think.
Also are there any other games where misses drink your piss? I found that super hot. No tag like that though...

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Do you have all scenes in some folder? Game is very good but some scenes you have to restart to unlock them i think.
Also are there any other games where misses drink your piss? I found that super hot. No tag like that though...
If you are looking for piss drinking you are really in the wrong thread, my friend.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote