Mod Flash Abandoned Behind The Dune - Jessica Revision Mod [10dlorenzo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
A quick question - the scenes that have the " (Anim.file) " are supposed to be viewed separately from the flash game or not?
Because they never play in the flash game for me.

weenog

Aug 8, 2018
i cant play the swf file... any idea how to play it?
It's because adobe killed flash player. There are a few work arounds. The one I use is the "Flash Player Projector Content Debugger" Still at least temporarily available on adobe's support page.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
there is any one help me to get merry with jessica and gave birth to a monster???
Wrong thread, my friend. This one is for the mod, not the Original game.
Anyway, "gave birth ti a monster" = use the Voice in jessica to have BJ/sex too many times.

Marriage = get boobjob from jessica, NEVER use the Voice in her after you learnt it, and when in a Fremen base with a water tank go swimming naked then tell jessica you are horny.
If you do all that, after the credits wait a day and you will have a vision of the marriage.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
The father’s model is not displayed, is this a bug? Or a harem censorship? :)
the author had to do that to make the mod work. Leto is still there even if you can't see though. so you can click and interact with him if you click near the throne.

Jan 3, 2021
Oh so the latest update is sort of a bonus, the mod itself is the 1.2.1 file right?

Is there a walkthrough for the mod content?1

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote