What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023

Yes​

That gif is from my game, and it was added quite a long time ago.
View attachment 3578547
see thats great. thats something atleast. but youve left a sour taste in my mouth. i enjoyed your game, so i felt giving it a low tiered review originally wasnt fair as i felt at the time of reviewing, i hadnt experienced everything it had to offer. then you insulted the efforts, and it just left a sour taste in my mouth, as being a developer myself, i held us to a higher standard. and i dont just review your game, i review the team and developer too. you could create an amazing game, but if you act questionable, it damages your games reputation too.

atleast in my professional opinion.

theres alot of sex scenes with the thug from what youve shown, that does infact prove theres sex with the thug atleast. so thats atleast a start. but anyways. ive had zero sleep. i havent got the mental energy to have a back and fourth. best of wishes to you mate. ill keep an eye on this. but i wont lie to you. you need to reign in indirectly insulting actual reviews. as youll kill your audience. take the constructive critiques on the chin. you cannot please everyone. but you cant just go out and argue with em all either. i wish you the best of luck. youve got the skills, but you need to work on your mindset

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
see thats great. thats something atleast. but youve left a sour taste in my mouth. i enjoyed your game, so i felt giving it a low tiered review originally wasnt fair as i felt at the time of reviewing, i hadnt experienced everything it had to offer. then you insulted the efforts, and it just left a sour taste in my mouth, as being a developer myself, i held us to a higher standard. and i dont just review your game, i review the team and developer too. you could create an amazing game, but if you act questionable, it damages your games reputation too.

atleast in my professional opinion.

theres alot of sex scenes with the thug from what youve shown, that does infact prove theres sex with the thug atleast. so thats atleast a start. but anyways. ive had zero sleep. i havent got the mental energy to have a back and fourth. best of wishes to you mate. ill keep an eye on this. but i wont lie to you. you need to reign in indirectly insulting actual reviews. as youll kill your audience. take the constructive critiques on the chin. you cannot please everyone. but you cant just go out and argue with em all either. i wish you the best of luck. youve got the skills, but you need to work on your mindset
Again: You said that game doesn't have penetrative sex. Okay, you meant it MAY not have, but nobody would read your MAY. What everyone read from the first glance is " 1. zero penetrative sex content AT ALL " and then in red "ZERO PENETRATIVE STRAIGHT SEX SCENES IN THIS GAME." How many people would read your text carefully enough to get to your "MAY?"
And again: I found it ridiculous just because the first teaser is penetrative sex.

I said you nothing about grinding - I know and try todo something with it. For example, now I set very low requirements to see fetish scenes. I added saving stats. I added hint system. I added gallery.

Repetitiveness - I understand. I add the ability to skip many routine scenes, you can start a new game right from the first date, I use in some repetitive scenes different images, but it's still not enough. I don't know how to do the sandbox part nonrepetitive at all, honestly.

F95 stopped bringing me revenue a long tome ago, so I don't care too much about your review here. But if it were on the paid side it would turned away a lot of potential customers. If you a game div, you should understand that.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Again: You said that game doesn't have penetrative sex. Okay, you meant it MAY not have, but nobody would read your MAY. What everyone read from the first glance is " 1. zero penetrative sex content AT ALL " and then in red "ZERO PENETRATIVE STRAIGHT SEX SCENES IN THIS GAME." How many people would read your text carefully enough to get to your "MAY?"
And again: I found it ridiculous just because the first teaser is penetrative sex.

I said you nothing about grinding - I know and try todo something with it. For example, now I set very low requirements to see fetish scenes. I added saving stats. I added hint system. I added gallery.

Repetitiveness - I understand. I add the ability to skip many routine scenes, you can start a new game right from the first date, I use in some repetitive scenes different images, but it's still not enough. I don't know how to do the sandbox part nonrepetitive at all, honestly.

F95 stopped bringing me revenue a long tome ago, so I don't care too much about your review here. But if it were on the paid side it would turned away a lot of potential customers. If you a game div, you should understand that.
Well, you seem to have only two scenes in the whole game, the rest are all lesbian, what else did you expect with such an approach? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Kezza329

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023

add more sex. you havent gotta worry too much about the grind, as youve offered cheats. just make the time spent worth it. add tons of sex. allow players to do a virgin route if they want, allow players to do anal and ass only playthroughs if they want. etc etc. just add more penetrive sex with all the males and females in the game. just start adding varied scenes, both con and non con (groping and such), and youll have the perfect game. cause sure youve got the thug sex scenes in the gallery. but there are tons of opportunities here for her to either offer sex or be taken advantage of, and theres mostly foreplay and blue balling and edging the player on. so thats truly my advice. make the time spent rewarding. add more sex, different sex, varied sex. and give the player as much control as you can like mentioned above if people wanna do virgin routes, or anal only routes and so on. thats my advice. more and plenty of sex. thats all. youve got great animations, great cast of characters, great systems in place. but the sex side needs to be expanded upon and explored more to truly take advantage of this amazing fetish system you have in place.

Sarta

Jan 25, 2020
I don’t really understand how to start playing ball on the beach. Tell Please
Everyone says - "I can only watch". We've already ridden naked with local girls

Я не очень понимаю, как начать играть в мяч на пляже. Скажите пожалуйста
Все говорят -"я могу только смотреть". Голыми уже катались с девками местными

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I don’t really understand how to start playing ball on the beach. Tell Please
Everyone says - "I can only watch". We've already ridden naked with local girls

Я не очень понимаю, как начать играть в мяч на пляже. Скажите пожалуйста
Все говорят -"я могу только смотреть". Голыми уже катались с девками местными
Right now, you can play only on Groundhog days when you come to the beach with Amy. Before that, you need to stand for Carla and Mia.
You can follow the hints to make sure

Sarta

Jan 25, 2020
Yes. Groundhog days. I'm playing. Amy says, I'm just looking. Find out what it means to stand with Carla and Mia. I hung out with them a lot.
I've finished the game already, we're riding bikes naked

Да. дни сурка. играю. Эми и говорит- я только смотрю. Уточните что значит постоять с Карлой и Мией. я с ними много тусовался.
Доигрался уже голыми катаемся на байках

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Yes. Groundhog days. I'm playing. Amy says, I'm just looking. Find out what it means to stand with Carla and Mia. I hung out with them a lot.
I've finished the game already, we're riding bikes naked

Да. дни сурка. играю. Эми и говорит- я только смотрю. Уточните что значит постоять с Карлой и Мией. я с ними много тусовался.
Доигрался уже голыми катаемся на байках
And what do hints say?
If you hang out with Carla and Mia, then with this requirement is everything okay.
The last requirement to play beach ball is good health. Im not next to my computer now, but Im pretty sure this is the only reason you’re not allowed to play.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I open the game , than press on LOAD , and error log pop out ??
What's wrong ???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/slots.rpy", line 16, in execute
    init 9999 screen load():
    init 9999 screen load():
  File "game/slots.rpy", line 18, in execute
    use my_file_slots1(_("Load"))
  File "game/slots.rpy", line 61, in execute
    init 200 screen my_file_slots1(title):
  File "game/slots.rpy", line 65, in execute
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2670, in execute
    screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2679, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2682, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2688, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2691, in execute
    if scroll == "viewport":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2722, in execute
    transclude
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/slots.rpy", line 66, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/slots.rpy", line 86, in execute
    viewport id "slotpos":
  File "game/slots.rpy", line 86, in keywords
    viewport id "slotpos":
  File "game/slots.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    yadjustment initialize_adjustment("slotpos")
  File "game/slots.rpy", line 47, in initialize_adjustment
    if persistent.viewport_positions and persistent.viewport_positions.has_key(viewport):
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'has_key'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    init 9999 screen load():
    init 9999 screen load():
    use game_menu(title):
    frame:
    hbox:
    frame:
    if scroll == "viewport":
    transclude
    use game_menu(title):
    fixed:
    viewport id "slotpos":
    viewport id "slotpos":
    if persistent.viewport_positions and persistent.viewport_positions.has_key(viewport):

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b
Sun Apr 28 02:03:17 2024

ara77

Sep 18, 2017
hi i have a question about the beach and the lavatory there.
The "jar on the floor" events do not trigger for me
All skill on max, are there any other requirements?

Sarta

Jan 25, 2020
if you collapse the top die when unfolding it gives an endless error
если свернуть верхнюю плашку при разворачивании выдает бесконечную ошибку

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I open the game , than press on LOAD , and error log pop out ??
What's wrong ???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    init 9999 screen load():
    init 9999 screen load():
    use game_menu(title):
    frame:
    hbox:
    frame:
    if scroll == "viewport":
    transclude
    use game_menu(title):
    fixed:
    viewport id "slotpos":
    viewport id "slotpos":

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\~Adult game in progress\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b Compressed - PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    init 9999 screen load():
    init 9999 screen load():
    use game_menu(title):
    frame:
    hbox:
    frame:
    if scroll == "viewport":
    transclude
    use game_menu(title):
    fixed:
    viewport id "slotpos":
    viewport id "slotpos":

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Beauty and the Thug 0.3.5b
Sun Apr 28 02:03:17 2024
not sure why it happens. Try to unpack new version in the separate folder. You can copy your saves (/game/saves) to the new folder.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
if you collapse the top die when unfolding it gives an endless error
если свернуть верхнюю плашку при разворачивании выдает бесконечную ошибку
That's strange. I have never had this error. What version do you play - PC, MAC, Android?

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
hi i have a question about the beach and the lavatory there.
The "jar on the floor" events do not trigger for me
All skill on max, are there any other requirements?
- To be able to get tp the Lavatory, you need to wait until Lisa needs to pee. Usually, it happens during the second beach activity. If you turned off watersport, disregard this limitation. Also, you need to have $10.
- This in one-time event. Double check if "Bottomless in Lavatory" gallery entry is still closed (unless you used gallery pack). After that, you will have other events with Jackie, Charlie, etc.
- The only fetishes requirement is exhibitionism >= 40%.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes