What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters
Dec 2, 2020
Eh... I lost my saves 2 updates ago and tried to start over. And honestly, I realized I don't have energy, time and joy anymore to go through this tremendous structural maze again. It's a pity. I'll check the gallery from time to time but won't be back to play again. I hope to see you in a few years in your other, less demanding game, Zegamez. Wish you the best!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kodex

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Beauty and the Thug [v0.3.5b] [Ze-gam-eZ]

NOTE: Was requested a smaller compressed version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Just a quick question, why does this compressed version appear to have 1GB more "meaty goodness" than the compressed versions listed in the OP? :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just a quick question, why does this compressed version appear to have 1GB more "meaty goodness" than the compressed versions listed in the OP? :unsure:
You mean "less". Hence why I said someone requested a smaller one.

Along with the compressed version in the OP, you also need the Week 1+2 rpa which is 3.4GB.

Under the instructions for the compressed and Android:

Compressed
You also need to put the week1+2.rpa into the Beauty and the Thug's "\game" folder.

Android
Download apk file. If you already have week1+2.rpa from the previous version, you can use it. Otherwise, download week1+2.rpa, too.
2. Install the apk file;
3. Start the game, press quit;
4. Put week1+2.rpa into internal/Documents/willis747/beauty.andthe.thug/game <----put the rpa inside the "game" folder;
5. Start the game again, everything should work.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You mean "less". Hence why I said someone requested a smaller one.

Along with the compressed version in the OP, you also need the Week 1+2 rpa which is 3.4GB.

Under the instructions for the compressed and Android:

Are you saying that the Week 1+2 rpa is included in the version that you've compressed above, so only the versions in the OP require this extra step? Because my next (stupid) question was going to be where would I find "Week 1+2 rpa(s)"? :ROFLMAO:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Are there any sex scenes with the main character? Otherwise, I never saw a single one until the end of the plot, only lesbian content (which is not particularly interesting to me, as it were).

• Angry
Reactions: ginpapi_9 and Kodex

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Please be advised that I have decided not to include any incest content in my game, despite initial plans to do so. Incest content is against Patreon's rules, and I do not wish to violate them. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.
agh, could have added this content on subsriberstar or itch....anyway I DON'T UNDERSTAND AND DON'T CARE! Howgh...

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
Are there any sex scenes with the main character? Otherwise, I never saw a single one until the end of the plot, only lesbian content (which is not particularly interesting to me, as it were).
you get lesbian scenes only if you choose lesbian scenes.

erikhuis

Jun 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/French/fr_characters.rpy", line 3, in script
old "Stranger1"
Exception: A translation for "Stranger1" already exists at game/tl/French/extra/fr_characters.rpy:4.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
old "Stranger1"
File "L:\Games\Female MC\Beauty and the Thug\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\ast.py", line 2630, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "L:\Games\Female MC\Beauty and the Thug\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 556, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "L:\Games\Female MC\Beauty and the Thug\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 496, in add
raise Exception("A translation for \"{}\" already exists at {}:{}.".format(
Exception: A translation for "Stranger1" already exists at game/tl/French/extra/fr_characters.rpy:4.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
old "Stranger1"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
old "Stranger1"
File "L:\Games\Female MC\Beauty and the Thug\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\ast.py", line 2630, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "L:\Games\Female MC\Beauty and the Thug\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 556, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "L:\Games\Female MC\Beauty and the Thug\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 496, in add
raise Exception("A translation for \"{}\" already exists at {}:{}.".format(
Delete the French translation folder and it will work correctly. I had the issue with the Italian one and deleted those two files as mentione above. Then the french folder started giving me exceptions. I deleted the entire folder and the game worked like normal. Unless you need the French translation, then I have no idea how to fix that for you.

erikhuis

Jun 11, 2017
Delete the French translation folder and it will work correctly. I had the issue with the Italian one and deleted those two files as mentione above. Then the french folder started giving me exceptions. I deleted the entire folder and the game worked like normal. Unless you need the French translation, then I have no idea how to fix that for you.
Thank you i wil try that

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so ive built the ultimate slut. but other than a blowjob glory hole scene, and a handjob scene. im still yet to get any anal sex with the mc. ive replayed it several times.

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I desperately want to see a continuation of the jogging scene. You can get her to the point of dying with lust but she doesn't take the chance to finger herself outside.

Reactions: HUNUTAN
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes