What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2017
So there's a new version out. Itch keeps rejecting my card, so have a good game who doesn't get rejected =) I will wait for public access tho

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
Version 0.3.5a is already on my and
Just got around to starting to replay the game from beginning with the new version, but for future reference, is either Hunter or Amy into any kind of Watersport/Urination? so i know where to focus my attention.

Arthur_LastKing

Nov 20, 2023
First of all, I'm sorry if my question seems stupid.
But how do I install the game on my cell phone?
Despite downloading the install and everything, it checks a save file, and then closes
Does anyone know how to help me?

Reactions: Lollollbrowns

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
I hope there will be more bondage scenes in the next updates. I've never been a big fan of that tag but I like it in this game

Aug 27, 2017
Well there'a alot of other fetishes, and bondage just get update in prev version. So I think zegamez will develop some other of them :unsure: me persoally waiting bj and exhibitionism :)

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Well there'a alot of other fetishes, and bondage just get update in prev version. So I think zegamez will develop some other of them :unsure: me persoally waiting bj and exhibitionism :)
fisting and bondage were quite unexpected but as I said I hope he will continue because he did it quite interestingly

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
can someone please share 3.5?
It will be shared when the dev think it is in a state worthy to be shared. Honestly I tried it a soon as it got out on itch and that version was rough. Thanks to bug fix it is better, but Zegamez might want to do more work on it before going public.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
after starting a new game with passed over stats

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/w1d1.rpy", line 61, in script
l "{i}It just couldn’t end up without some adventures, but, overall, it’s not too bad for now."
File "game/screens.rpy", line 107, in execute
screen top_bar:
screen top_bar:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 108, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 113, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 115, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 218, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 222, in execute
text health_text style "top_date" xoffset 50
File "game/screens.rpy", line 222, in <module>
text health_text style "top_date" xoffset 50
NameError: name 'health_text' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/w1d1.rpy", line 61, in script
l "{i}It just couldn’t end up without some adventures, but, overall, it’s not too bad for now."
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Downloads\Beauty and the Thug 0.3.2b - PC version\Beauty and the Thug\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen top_bar:
screen top_bar:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 108, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 113, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 115, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 218, in execute