• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
bro you have a good game good story but fuck me you're bad at making game mechanics, you know theres a way to break the game and see absolutely no scene and finish the game. Im gonna try it with walkthrough cuz i saw 1 scene in a game worth 10gb

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The "thug" is a man or a woman?
A man, but there is an option for the relationship to be platonic if that is your jam.
In fact you can totally friendzone him :D.

It's one of the thing I like with Lisa. She start rather shy and naive, but she can be bold too. Because, I don't know for you, but personally, I'm not sure that I would had the courage to reject the advances of the lieutenant of a major mafia boss.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
In fact you can totally friendzone him :D.

It's one of the thing I like with Lisa. She start rather shy and naive, but she can be bold too. Because, I don't know for you, but personally, I'm not sure that I would had the courage to reject the advances of the lieutenant of a major mafia boss.
it is called being new in town and not having the whole picture. I doubt she would have the option to reject him had she been aware of how dangerous he can be. Even If I accept him in my main playthrough, I am glad the option to reject his advances is there.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
it is called being new in town and not having the whole picture. I doubt she would have the option to reject him had she been aware of how dangerous he can be. Even If I accept him in my main playthrough, I am glad the option to reject his advances is there.
Dunno about that - he reveals his thug nature the millisecond he starts interacting with the girl. There is no idiot on the face of the Earth who doesn't immediately register that being on the wrong end of this loose cannon would be a VERY bad thing.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Dunno about that - he reveals his thug nature the millisecond he starts interacting with the girl. There is no idiot on the face of the Earth who doesn't immediately register that being on the wrong end of this loose cannon would be a VERY bad thing.
There is a difference between a simple ruffian and a lieutenant directly under the big boss. The first doesn't have the resources of the second.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
bro you have a good game good story but fuck me you're bad at making game mechanics, you know theres a way to break the game and see absolutely no scene and finish the game. I'm gonna try it with walkthrough cuz i saw 1 scene in a game worth 10gb
Yes, I realized the problem: the character's developing is very dependent on the character's night masturbation sessions including watching lewd content, and practicing in different fetish skills. I thought that was cool idea, but in fact, some players just don't like sole scenes and skip them. And skipping them would lead to skipping most of the content.

Another problem - late appearing of straight sex. My plan was to let Lisa progress in some fetishes before she starts relations with Hunter / Amy, but at the same time I don't want her to become a whore. Of course, I could easily add sex with pizza guy, beach bar guy, both of her bosses, and dozen of strangers including the dog, but it would turn my Lisa, who I position as a unique character with strong (and kinky) personality, into a typical whore you meet in every other game here.

The only thing I can do is to remove grinding (and I did a lot to make a game much easier), but I think there's no way to change those core problems.

It would be honestly to say that if you don't enjoy female sole scenes, my game is most likely not for you. It doesn't mean I won't add a lot straight sex scenes in the future (including the next update) - it means you will get bored because of constant sole and lesbian scenes before you reach them.

Jul 21, 2021
Yes, I realized the problem: the character's developing is very dependent on the character's night masturbation sessions including watching lewd content, and practicing in different fetish skills. I thought that was cool idea, but in fact, some players just don't like sole scenes and skip them. And skipping them would lead to skipping most of the content.

Another problem - late appearing of straight sex. My plan was to let Lisa progress in some fetishes before she starts relations with Hunter / Amy, but at the same time I don't want her to become a whore. Of course, I could easily add sex with pizza guy, beach bar guy, both of her bosses, and dozen of strangers including the dog, but it would turn my Lisa, who I position as a unique character with strong (and kinky) personality, into a typical whore you meet in every other game here.

The only thing I can do is to remove grinding (and I did a lot to make a game much easier), but I think there's no way to change those core problems.

It would be honestly to say that if you don't enjoy female sole scenes, my game is most likely not for you. It doesn't mean I won't add a lot straight sex scenes in the future (including the next update) - it means you will get bored because of constant sole and lesbian scenes before you reach them.
Honestly mate i don’t see it as ab issue. It’s part of your game’s personality. I agree with you part of the game’s appeal is Lisa’s personnality. I uderstood that part of the gameplay after my run when i read the walkthrough. And it’s all good. The game has replayability.
Maybe you could insert some kind of tutorial to explain that night time masturbation is key when it comes to kink devellopement?
If we talk improvements: i love the hairy kink.i really do and it’s quite unique and the renders are great. Yet, is there any chance that Lisa can shave or not but that other characters have their own hairstyle? Like lisa is so cute with hairy armpits but less hot if suddently every girl in game has hairy armpits as well :)!
anyway your game is very nice and cool to play and explore. Keep going :)!

Reactions: Colaymorak

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Separating hair options for all characters at this stage is possible, but quite complicated. I need to recheck all images with pubes and armpits and split those ones that contain hair for several characters into several renders for each character. And, of course, add relevant changes in code. It will take a lot of time and potentially add new bugs. Another cons - you won't be able to quick toggle pubes and armpits with A and P keys - toggling for each character separately would require an additional menu. I think you will agree that it's better to spend this time creating new content, right?

But tutorial is a great idea. I thought about it but somehow forgot. I'll probably add it to the next update.

Nov 23, 2023
bro you have a good game good story but fuck me you're bad at making game mechanics, you know theres a way to break the game and see absolutely no scene and finish the game. Im gonna try it with walkthrough cuz i saw 1 scene in a game worth 10gb
I had a similar problem of sorts. I was playing the game, trying to maximsie my selected kings during nighty masturbation, until suddenly, one night during a call with Hunter, Lisa came out as a lesbian. I ended up making a surprised Pikachu face. I did not remember ever choosing such option, I even chose "not interested" type choices when observing other girls make out. I may have been too critical of Hunter during one of the dates or something...

Anyway I'm replaying it with a guide now, but I think either the Hunter path conditions should be more forgiving, or there should be a more obvious sexual preference prompt at some point in the game lol. A "Give hunter another chance" type prompt or something, rather than a pre-set response for some decision I may have made several in-game weeks ago. 'Cause at that moment it felt like player agency was taken away.

Jul 21, 2021
Separating hair options for all characters at this stage is possible, but quite complicated. I need to recheck all images with pubes and armpits and split those ones that contain hair for several characters into several renders for each character. And, of course, add relevant changes in code. It will take a lot of time and potentially add new bugs. Another cons - you won't be able to quick toggle pubes and armpits with A and P keys - toggling for each character separately would require an additional menu. I think you will agree that it's better to spend this time creating new content, right?

But tutorial is a great idea. I thought about it but somehow forgot. I'll probably add it to the next update.
I think i wasn’t clear enough (non native english speaker here as you can guess :D!)
First of all thanks for your reply.
Regarding hairs my point was that it wpuld be great (to me) that you could choose Lisa body hair without necessarly it having an impact on the other characters (actually few changes in lines based on their appeal or not wpuld be hot but …)
So basically has the game director you would choose when creatbg characters if they were hairy or not and to which extend. I assume it’s easier on the coding and all.
and again, it ain’t a deal breaker or anything, maybe an idea for your next game morelikely! Cheers!

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I had a similar problem of sorts. I was playing the game, trying to maximsie my selected kings during nighty masturbation, until suddenly, one night during a call with Hunter, Lisa came out as a lesbian. I ended up making a surprised Pikachu face. I did not remember ever choosing such option, I even chose "not interested" type choices when observing other girls make out. I may have been too critical of Hunter during one of the dates or something...

Anyway I'm replaying it with a guide now, but I think either the Hunter path conditions should be more forgiving, or there should be a more obvious sexual preference prompt at some point in the game lol. A "Give hunter another chance" type prompt or something, rather than a pre-set response for some decision I may have made several in-game weeks ago. 'Cause at that moment it felt like player agency was taken away.
It happened because even early Lisa decided to be just friends with Hunter. They had a conversation on Lisa's kitchen on Day 13. But I got your point. I should make it absolutely clear at what moment Lisa sends Hunter into a friend zone and is getting onto the lesbian route.

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Compressed
You also need to put the week1+2.rpa into the Beauty and the Thug's "\game" folder.

if you haven't downloaded those files & put them in the right folder, then that's probably what the problem is.
wow so dev decided to compress but not compress at same time, this is the stupidest shit i have seen so far, i mean why even bother compressing if you are not going compress the whole thing and why not pack them in one file, since it's clear the game won't run without week1+2.rpa, anyway thanks for info, now i know redownloading the compressed version won't fix this error...

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
wow so dev decided to compress but not compress at same time, this is the stupidest shit i have seen so far, i mean why even bother compressing if you are not going compress the whole thing and why not pack them in one file, since it's clear the game won't run without week1+2.rpa, anyway thanks for info, now i know redownloading the compressed version won't fix this error...
Indeed, what a stupidest shit! The dev must be a special kind of idiot.
Of course, he could claim that this was done because file week1+2.rpa will never change again and only needs to be downloaded once. The game has about 23,000 images and 2,500 animations of varying lengths - from one second to over 40 seconds. By downloading the entire game in a single archive compressed to 2.7 GB, you get an average of about 112 KB per file (including long animations, and that's not even counting audio files). At the same time, by downloading only the new files, which are just under 2 GB, and already having file week1+2.rpa from a previous version, a player ends up with files twice the average size. But even if you're here for the first time, this "compressed uncompressed" version is still 3 GB lighter than a regular one, and the compression level wasn't decided by flipping a coin but by some calculations and desire to maintain size/quality at an acceptable level. But this sounds like utterly idiotic excuses, right?

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
this sounds like utterly idiotic excuses, right?
maybe not a complete idiotic excuse, when you put it that way it kind of makes sense but a direct warning on op instead of one hidden behind dev notes would be more helpful rather than sarcastic comments when someone complain about something so irregular that they have never seen it before, (maybe other dev's are being complete idiots, since they are packing all the required files in one archive so the players don't get into problems like this and btw that's according to your logic of course).

also what excuse do you have for not putting a direct warning above compressed/normal version? , surely that would have helped many "idiots" who found themselves scratching their heads and spamming the thread with questions that could have been easily avoided and just fyi even these days not everyone is connected to the internet 24/7, some people are still living in some dark places where it's not possible to do that!

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
maybe not a complete idiotic excuse, when you put it that way it kind of makes sense but a direct warning on op instead of one hidden behind dev notes would be more helpful rather than sarcastic comments when someone complain about something so irregular that they have never seen it before, (maybe other dev's are being complete idiots, since they are packing all the required files in one archive so the players don't get into problems like this and btw that's according to your logic of course).

also what excuse do you have for not putting a direct warning above compressed/normal version? , surely that would have helped many "idiots" who found themselves scratching their heads and spamming the thread with questions that could have been easily avoided and just fyi even these days not everyone is connected to the internet 24/7, some people are still living in some dark places where it's not possible to do that!
You wasn't polite so I answered in the same manner. I'm glad now it makes sense for you.

Regarding everything else - fair point. I provided install instructions but it somehow got lost in most of links. The guy who published my game here didn't know that it was important and I should have thought about that.

Reactions: damnedfrog

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022

This is my thrid time palying the game, first 2 times i rage quit this time im much further along haha. There is something about this game that brings me back always, so im not actually asking for a change i get your game is unique thats why its appealing to most. I love the idea of delayed sex scenes cuz as you said you can find it in all other games, I just think theres room for improvement in the game mechanic like points explaination of what gives points and a better grind system. maybe there has been a misunderstanding i have no problem with story scene etc i love it.

Reactions: zegamez
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes