FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Are the rpg/game aspects more fleshed out here than in Beat Angel Escalayer Reboot? Escalayer is super barebones on the gameplay, it's closing in on a scene viewer.

Reviews make it sound like it's pretty much more of the same, might skip this then. Damn, the concept of these games is pretty good, too bad the gameplay is lacking. I guess Alicesoft drops the ball on that sometimes.

SoulML

Dec 3, 2018
Just letting everybody know that Nutaku released Beat Wars Escalation Heroines in english about a week ago. Its a gacha game based on this as well as Beat Angel Escalayer.

We already have a small community set up
Can you provide another invite link?. It expired already

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Apparently the file from the Racaty link has malware or something. A warning popped up when the .rar file finished downloading. Don't think it's a false positive since no warning popped up for the file from Pixeldrain, which should be the same same as the one from Racaty.

Rudiferme

Oct 21, 2020
Alicesoft: Single-handedly making gamers all over the world play single-handedly since 1989 while making us cry from both the dick and the soul.

• Haha
Reactions: crugh2112

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I keep getting Failed to read DLL [ShellExcute.dll] every time I click on it. Anyone knows how to fix it?
So uhh... is there a fix for this?

EDIT: Found the fix on this page

Code:
If you have error message “Failed to read DLL [ShellExecute.dll].” Please download
the fix here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/mangagamer_public/Haruka_Update_2.zip, and place
“haruka.ain” in your main game directory, and “ShellExecute.dll” in the “DLL” sub-directory to apply.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes