n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
This really is one of the games on this site I have enjoyed the most. The characters are all very bland, the story is utter shit and you will not find a more simplistic mind-numbing battle-system anywhere but oh my, the rape-scenes are just insanely awesome. Before I played this game I really had no idea how varied the rape-fetish really can be and they just go all out in all kinds of interesting and creative ways. I played the game three times and still go back once in a while to visit my favorite scenes and have a good fap and I do not do that with any other game. If you have a fetish for non-consensual sex or humiliation I would strongly recommend giving this game a try.

What cheat engine am i to use?
There really isn't any but if you only focus on training one girl you should not have too grind much

RD20

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone have Beat Angel Esclayer I think it's a prequel to this but I can't find an english translation anywhere

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Anyone have Beat Angel Esclayer I think it's a prequel to this but I can't find an english translation anywhere
Thats cause its not translated and with mangagamer now partners with Alicesoft no one will translate it except manga gamer if they and alicesoft decide too.

Reactions: Twistty

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
for those who want to see all the scenes but are not interested in playing the game, I found this download link for a 100% complete save.

You can just put the file in the "SaveData" folder and you get access to all the scenes.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
for those who want to see all the scenes but are not interested in playing the game, I found this download link for a 100% complete save.

You can just put the file in the "SaveData" folder and you get access to all the scenes.
Thanks will added to OP

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
"I'm going to stick my dick in you but first i'll turn round so you can get undressed" .... wut the fuck?

I see bizarre shit like this in a lot of games, more specifically those from the east. I don't know if it's just bad translation or someone actually writes that crap but I wish they would stop it.

It's painful to read.

That, nosebleeds when naked flesh is seen and shitty stuttering w.. when s.. someone t.. talks.

Nobody talks like that.

Ever.

D

Deleted member 418221

Since I see a lot of people asking about how to use the cheat table, it's quite straightforward. Update all 5 values that fall under a given stat tree to your desired value.

For example: example.PNG

To increase Haruka's Love Gauge to max (10 in this case), simply increase all 5 values to 10. Then switch between menus and you should see the value reflected in-game.

Caveat: I do not know if this is what was intended. I do know that it works.
Most values (SP, Barrier, Attack, Defense, Reflex, Peace Points) have a max of 99. Action Points caps at 8. I have not bothered with Brutality.

If you are interested in giving a heroine all the skills in one go, I would recommend freezing all the values under Required SP at 0, setting SP Left to 40 or more and freezing it (make sure SP Max is greater than or equal to SP Left) and then just clicking on all the skills you want to learn.

EDIT: It appears Subaru's Required SP Addresses are the same as Narika's, and hence you will not be able to use this table to grant Subaru multiple skills. Be careful with which 3 you choose.

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
can someone upload the .exe file because after the installation i cant find that .exe to open the game.

Sep 4, 2017
hey guys , is this game like evenicle where you cannot stop rape or do you get to choose it ? Pls answer bcs I don't want my vanilla heart break again :D

PoeTato

Jun 4, 2018
hey guys , is this game like evenicle where you cannot stop rape or do you get to choose it ? Pls answer bcs I don't want my vanilla heart break again :D
I never actually finished the game, but from what I played of it 2 years ago I'd say its a "you lose, they get raped" situation. There might be a few scenes where it is unavoidable, but I'm pretty sure that most of the time you (kind of) have a choice in the matter.

Reactions: Forgetfull Phantom

kvlar

Apr 24, 2017

here is a backup in case the mediafire link gets down

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
anyone know how to marry the other girls? I'm only getting the enslave or marry haruka option Subaru is best girl

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I got all the way to the final Boss battle and realized this is called Beat Blades Haruka for a reason. Haruka is the one who has to fight the battle against the final Boss enemy so you have to focus on raising her stats more than the other two. My first playthrough I sort of focused on the other two and Haruka could not beat the final Boss. I started over (skipping most of the dialogue the 2nd time through) and pumped up Haruka's stats and the ending was much easier. Remember, it isn't Beat Blades Subaru or Beat Blades Narika. Even if you prefer those characters for fighting or romance/sex, put most of the stat points into Haruka.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I just installed the game but there is no way to play, when I start it gives me the error "Failed to read DLL [ShellExecute.dll]", any solution for this?

Reactions: croustichaud
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes