VN - Others - Completed - Beat Blades Haruka [v1.37] [AliceSoft]

1. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

ok the ratings on this game have to be a joke. it's actually funny. this game is garbage. typical story of loser (but heroic!) protagonist having the special power to give girls their magical power... ofc as you guessed it: through sex. most basic hentai plot ever.

the only way this is upvoted so much is because it's so old. so in 5 years the only 8ppl who managed to play this garbage through are the ones who rated it, sane ppl stopped it at the beginning with the insanely long and boring prologue, where there are no sex scenes, but there are a shitton of "fighting" scenes, WITHOUT GRAPHICS. yes, it's just dialogue what happens, truly garbage.. who in their right mind want to watch a random "magical" low effort fighting description. this is not martial artist forum but hentai forum. and even martial artists would shudder how bad the "fights" are.

g.a.r.b.a.g.e

heroines are so bland and boring, i guess it's an old game so by that time these stereotypes weren't as overused as now.

H-scenes: LOL. what H-scenes. 1 picture and boring description/dialogue.

there is 1 "good" thing about this game. it's FULLY voiced. (only protagonist has no voice... for some reason idk why devs decide to do this but w/e) and some voice actors are pretty famous, i recognize them from other animes (not just hentais).

but who cares about voice when the game is just ass. maybe it was good 7 years ago or more when it was created. (probably 15 years ago since it's played in 2008) but now you have millions of better games. i'd rather play a low effort "engRish" silly game where at least there is sex, than this where english is perfect, and voice is perfect... but lacks in literally EVERYTHING else.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HunterSeeker

First of all, it's a Japanese game that is uncensored. This is one of those fantasy games surrounding ninjas and is a turn based RPG. The biggest flaw is that progression of the scenes/stats are determined by dice roll. However, the three heroines are awesome and they all have a great variety of sex scenes. You can choose to go an evil or a good route. The game can get a bit grindy though at times.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mattemagic

This is the game that first introduced me to the deep end of NSFW genre. The gameplay/strategy is engaging but not complex. I wish they would make more games like this. I have no regrets paying for this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Pomf Oniichan

Play this game a long time ago and it's one of the more unforgettable ones. You'll find it on vndb.org as well, with a significantly higher popularity.

There are multiple endings.

The ntr scenes, if you so choose to take that path, are pretty good.
    The story ain't bad. It's no MGQ, but it's up there when you consider the plethora of trashy games on this site...

Solid 8/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Every sex position imaginable is explored. All hardcore and NTR scenes are completely avoidable. The brutal route of the game is very dark. Thankfully, you cannot stumble into the brutal route. You actively need to choose evil dialogue and scenes to enter it. And the love route has so many sexy scenes, you’re completely fine ignoring the hardcore content.

My favorite scenes involved the public humiliation fetish. I convinced Haruka to fuck all of her classmates, and they all finished inside! With one sex act, she became known as the biggest slut in school!

This game is from 2008, so it’s rough around the edges. Only one character can appear on screen at any time. The standing art always has one facial expression. The backlog never names who is speaking. The list goes on. The game is still enjoyable, but rough around the edges.

The game cycle is pretty simple. Have sex to restore energy for your girls. When they’re ready, send them out to battle enemies and restore the peace. Keep your peace level high or you’ll get a game over.

A single playthrough should take ten hours, but the variety of endings and choices gives this game tons of replay value. Observant gamers may notice photos of Escalayer in this title, implying that this game chronologically comes after Beat Angel Escalayer.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FrostEye

The plot and battle system surprisingly good! It's not so complicated neither so simple

What amaze me the most is the combination of soft voice acting and smooth music somewhat makes it so peaceful lol... sometimes I am more attached to the music more than the sex scene

anyway this is a must for you
  7. 4.00 star(s)

dusty stu

Hook:
    This Japanese harem RPG is surprisingly good. It’s got a massive range of kinks and relationships, and a nice princess maker game baked in.

Best:
    This is a professionally made game and it really shows in the polish. What’s especially excellent is the artwork and voice acting. The pacing is also good; you get to have sex with the girls relatively quickly, and in a somewhat naturally developing manner (foreplay –> oral –> sex –> anal –> roleplay -> stealth/public sex –> threesome … and so on).

Meh:
    There is a massive range of types of sex and kinks depicted. You could go from tenderly making love to your fiancé in on scene to watching your childhood friend be brutally raped by dozens of thugs and animals. It can be jarring. At least you can choose to skip the more violent scenes.

Worst:
    The leveling and training are heavily dependent on dice rolls (literally). You can min max your grinding, but it’s still going to take several hours to finish the game once. There’s also multiple paths and endings, so I recommend using cheats just about any playthrough. You can still lose on purpose if you want to see the r*pe scenes.

Score: 7.7 / 10

Date played: 6/6/18
    Ver: 1.37
  8. 5.00 star(s)

tired_for_h

My favorite hentai game. A must have in every Ero-folder.

The intro is long and it takes a while to get to the meat of the game. But once you do you find an incredibly fun game that deserves multiple playthroughs and throws a ridiculous amount of excellent H-scenes at you. In fact you might end up skipping them, not because they are bad but because you want to keep going with the main game.

This might also be the most all-inclusive game when it comes to fetishes, a huge variety. If you have trouble with non-vanilla stuff, just don't lose and don't pick brutal options.

But yeah this is what I call an optimization game, a game you get better at every time you play it. The game is raising girls stats by doing sexual activities in order to send them out to battle later. The game has new bosses and routes the second time you play though it, complimenting replayability.

The RPG's battles do sadly become simple and repetitive once you have them figured out, meaning that the game is easy near the end once you have the correct skills and boosts unlocked. But overall is this game the perfect balance between a fun game and erotica.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

Excellent graphics,gameplay,fighting mechanics and more.
    I tought i was in an anime, i'm so hyped to play this.

The gameplay: does not feel boring at all, also you will encounter some RNG such as a dice, when performing a practice, you have to rest and practice carefully, you cannot abuse and spam. It's interesting, simple and nice.

The graphics: As i said, anime-like graphics, an exceptional game that I enjoy very much, 10/10 for this one for sure.

Story: A good story, Haruka and the protagonist have to fight the evil that tries to destroy the world or something, see more for yourself:)

I have just started to play for about an hour but it's very nice, i recomment it to everyone, 5 stars!