• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity BeastBeat [v0.1.15a] [C-BoneGames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Temp0r

Jun 7, 2023
Short novel incoming, but hopefully this is useful to pass on. Turns out this would hypothetically be super easy to do, even with all the obfuscation. Please remember to follow your local copyright laws and do not do anything unethical or illegal.

I would strongly expect these steps to do what you expect.

- Open BeastBeat_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy 64 bit
- Navigate to the BeastBeat.View > MainView reference
- Find where the menuitems are instantiated, specifically the gallery. You'd be looking for a line of code something like:

Code:
            this.<OBFUSCATED_NAME>.Get<Button>("Gallery", true).RANDOMTEXT(new UnityAction(this.MORERANDOMTEXT), true);
In a method with an obfuscated name in public class MainView : ViewItem.

- The parameter passed to the UnityAction constructor in that line (this.MORERANDOMTEXT) is a pointer to a method. Follow that to find a method that will have two early-exit conditions based off an obfuscated conditional that might not make very much sense. This code is more or less saying: "if either of these conditions are true, don't show them the gallery select and instead show the LoginView."

If we remove both of those early returns and just allow the call to ShowView<GallerySelectView>() and recompile + save, voila, we can now access the gallery in game as expected. There's one small catch though, we can't do anything there.

There are a ton of functions in this unit that look exactly like the function we just changed, but I assume that's just duplication to support more obfuscation (I guess if you don't know the entry point or it's not obvious, it's harder to rule all these out as dead code), so that's the only change you'll have to make.

Anyway, at this point, nothing in the gallery will unlock because the developers are idiots wasting their time on obfuscation and silly overly complicated authentication rather than making better maps ...reasons.

So we check out the GallerySelectView and take a look. Well fuck me sideways, there are tons of functions that look something like this that are clearly used to determine whether or not we're authenticated:

Code:
        public bool AWFULNAMEHERE(int FOOBAR)
        {
            return ABCDEFG.HIJKLMNOP() && QRSTUVWXYZ.ABCD1234.FOOBARBAZ(MORETEXT);
        }
The first method in this conditional (ABCDEF....) is actually one of the methods used in the GallerySelectView code we nuked. I wonder what would happen if we were to navigate to that method by clicking on it and then change the method body (Right click -> Edit method (C#)) and change it to just return true. At that point, hypothetically, you could probably save and recompile the dll and everything will probably work.

If that didn't work, which I'm fairly sure it will, you could also go the nuclear option of right clicking ALL of those authentication methods and going to "Change IL Instructions" and changing the assembly to just return true (if you need to know what instructions do that, just change a method in a file that actually complies to return true and just steal the instructions. It should be one register edit + a ret statement). Modifying the assembly instead of the C# code here is necessary because the GallerySelectView itself won't actually compile if you edit due to specific compilation/translation nonsense I don't really want to get into, but modifying the underlying assembly will always work.

Hope that helps, sorry for the massive fucking wall of text. If this is useful to you, give this dude a like because his post is useful: https://f95zone.to/threads/beastbeat-v0-1-12-c-bonegames.131957/post-11474130
Thanks a ton for the in-depth reply. This could be good practice to understand dll file use and modification. Will give it another thorough look when I have the time to tinker with this again

Facepalmtree12

Nov 28, 2020
Crack's not as useful anymore ever since they replaced the download for 0.1.12 with a version that now has Discord authentication and switched to Il2CPP. There's also a new mini update out now with I'm guessing a new scene? I tried to see what I could do with something like MelonLoader and UnityExplorer, but if the code wasn't already obfuscated before, Il2CPP makes it even harder to reverse engineer what's going on with the menus. Somebody else that's more knowledgeable and stubborn than I am would have to figure this one out, if it ever will period.

It frankly would be easier if somebody could get one of the codes from their Discord and see if the rest of us can use it without getting caught or blocked somehow.

Reactions: Bobbby22222

Bobbby22222

Oct 4, 2023
Crack's not as useful anymore ever since they replaced the download for 0.1.12 with a version that now has Discord authentication and switched to Il2CPP.
Links not working
I don't have the tools on hand to repack the APK, so I've just included the modified file.
I managed to download version 0.1.12 apk before it got replaced by the modified 0.1.125 version and the drive links where deleted:

clean apk:
key: rMc5BdVxhv_2LhDx_Y-S2w

Edit: I compiled the apk with the crack by malcolm, it works!

cracked apk:
mirror:
key: 9i9XtHUXYdxSyvVs20v8R8lMN6KDZHMJ48L6fi6E1_w

Screenshot_20231011-125105.png Screenshot_20231011-123549.png Screenshot_20231011-123155.png

Last edited:

furxia

May 16, 2023

Bobbby22222

Oct 4, 2023
Do you have the windows version?
Unfortunatley I wasn't able to download the un-obfuscated version before il2cpp, if anyone has it though feel free to message me the link or post it here... I'm currently looking into reverse engineering the files of the latest version with IDA but I probably won't be able to do much, as this person put it:
just read through their patreon and with so many extra verification steps to make it hard to crack it just doesn't seem worth it anymore
I agree.

Reactions: furxia

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Is it just me or is the Trute Bad End art insanely low res and kinda shitty?
I was pretty disappointed with the whole scene itself, most of the good parts (dicks/tailholes/balls) being hidden because of the angle.
And the level down/exp drain theme is also wasted without any physical changes. They could've done some size theft (one growing larger, other getting smaller) instead of it mostly just being a repeat of the previous scene of these 2 characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: furxia

Helza

Mar 22, 2020
well applaud the devs to try prevent piracy I cant wait for the final version of game and enjoy it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeastBeat-0.1.15aCracked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiffirgkcaJ
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes