Unity BeastBeat [v0.1.15a] [C-BoneGames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RPG-Gamer

Oct 21, 2017
Try , it's literally just mine but worth a shot anyway, tested it 5 mins ago and everything works. It might seem like common sense but keep it in its own new folder, don't overwrite anything on top of older versions.
If it still crashes for you clean out everything in \AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\BeastBeat .
If it still crashes after that then I'm out of ideas but I suspect the problem is elsewhere, especially since literally all I changed was just stop it from phoning home to Patreon on two occasions.
I confirm what Wolfarren said. Installed the previous crack, it shuts down on launch. And the version you mentioned in the post I quoted is now expired. If anyone has it and is willing to take the time to share, thanks in advance.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
I confirm what Wolfarren said. Installed the previous crack, it shuts down on launch. And the version you mentioned in the post I quoted is now expired. If anyone has it and is willing to take the time to share, thanks in advance.
Evidently I know less about Unity/C# than I thought. I guess I kinda have an idea of what's going on but I have no idea to fix it so in the meantime cracked, working, etc.

Reactions: nackedsnake

wiwi2116

Sep 30, 2019
Evidently I know less about Unity/C# than I thought. I guess I kinda have an idea of what's going on but I have no idea to fix it so in the meantime cracked, working, etc.
dont wark for me

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
I have the newest update please help to crack it

Got the crack for the new version attached. If it doesn't work, and only if it doesn't work, try .

Edit: new gallery plays the old music, I'm not debugging this they can pay me for that lmao.

Last edited:

Binul54321

Dec 31, 2022
Got the crack for the new version attached. If it doesn't work, and only if it doesn't work, try .

Edit: new gallery plays the old music, I'm not debugging this they can pay me for that lmao.
Theres new music?

Binul54321

Dec 31, 2022
Beast Beat VN Animation LoveNight
Beast Beat VN Animation Transformation
is there a way to get this free?

hakubr

May 21, 2020
I like this game, art is amazing. Wish there was a way to watch it without playing. lol I'm very bad at this style.

Temp0r

Jun 7, 2023

Swapped the Assembly-CSharp.dll, but the game crashes when trying to view a selection in the gallery. Even removed previous files in AppData in LocalLow/DefaultCompany/BeastBeat. Using V0.1.10a. Am I doing something wrong?(This was a game patch recently to add hard mode to the newest level)
Also the gofile.io link doesn't seem to work anymore

Temp0r

Jun 7, 2023
Swapped the Assembly-CSharp.dll, but the game crashes when trying to view a selection in the gallery. Even removed previous files in AppData in LocalLow/DefaultCompany/BeastBeat. Using V0.1.10a. Am I doing something wrong?(This was a game patch recently to add hard mode to the newest level)
Also the gofile.io link doesn't seem to work anymore
scratch that, seems like the update borked it. Non-patched version still works with the crack

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes