VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
Demona? they are only 2 girls, who is third npc?
Don't touch the necklace and she will show up to steal it. You can either get a bad ending right there or you can capture her and the game continue where you can have your way with her (she is handcuffed). Don't know what trigger one or the other things to happen.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How the @#$#%^@ are you running this game??? There is no application to run!
Yes there is, but make sure to download the one for your OS, the Windows version is not the top one for instance. The file you download includes the os in the filename, so win32,mac,linux

Reactions: Ryohky

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
In the positives:
I love the artists work, he really does really good artwork. Im glad this is finally here, and I have enjoyed it ...
I also enjoy his comics and pictures he has posted on other websites.

In the negatives:
This game was in the works for I think almost a year if not more, most people this day release this kind of work a lot sooner and with a lot smaller teams. The content in my view is short, with only taking about 20 minutes at most to get all endings

Having said that, I know the artiest DOES frequent these forums (has he said that on his Pateron) so lets see how this progresses with any updates or additions.

Reactions: Ryohky and undead2

undead2

Jun 4, 2017
I was hoping to see more. But nice art, funny game.
The better option would be a fully animated game with more content.

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I was hoping to see more. But nice art, funny game.
The better option would be a fully animated game with more content.
yeah.... that won't happen. :p
I'm NOT an annimator. As for more contant: this took us 2 years ( ok with almost 1 year of hiatus due to life getting in the way ), there something like 395 pages and 2300 individuals assets... if anything our next games should be a lot more streamlined to hopefully have them out a lot earlyer

but games arent my only productions, I draw pinups and comic also... I'll never do game only.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
yeah.... that won't happen. :p
I'm NOT an annimator. As for more contant: this took us 2 years ( ok with almost 1 year of hiatus due to life getting in the way ), there something like 395 pages and 2300 individuals assets... if anything our next games should be a lot more streamlined to hopefully have them out a lot earlyer

but games arent my only productions, I draw pinups and comic also... I'll never do game only.
A better complain is why are you obfucating the game with such a convoluted variable structure?:unsure:
There are people who want to cheat you should let them:giggle:
And it would make the programing process go faster with a more streamlined data structure.

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
A better complain is why are you obfucating the game with such a convoluted variable structure?:unsure:
There are people who want to cheat you should let them:giggle:
And it would make the programing process go faster with a more streamlined data structure.
hahaha that is entirely Khronos's thing... I told him a few time that I didn't mind data mining and crakers, but he's adament about it.
basically when it come to the code, he can do whatever he want.

as for the structure (if I understand what you are talking about correctly )... entirely my fault. i'm NOT a game devleopper... I did the best I can, and learn a bit more everytime

Last edited:

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Played a good amount so far. I will replay when we have a walkthrough. I am dumb with thoughts when i play games

ARegularGuy

May 1, 2018
How do I push them both in the floor and have them make out? only hint based on the image was both of them naked. I guess it depends on the level of submissiveness?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I looked closely on the files and the thing I found was when you push them both on the couch. Man, I think I kept my hopes up playing it again and again hoping to gain enough affection and submission to push them both so that they could fall on top of each other
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so that I could fuck both at the same time like the 1st game.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
found a bug

When the submission is high enough and growls the girls get on all fours waiting for you to use them, etc. The mistake is that when the scene of Maza jumps the text that comes out is Demona

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
is it just me or it took them 2 years for this 15minutes game? i mean yeah it looks great (although some faces are kind of weird sometimes) but isn't it too short or am i missing something?

Reactions: Amedeeaa and Ryohky

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
is it just me or it took them 2 years for this 15minutes game? i mean yeah it looks great (although some faces are kind of weird sometimes) but isn't it too short or am i missing something?
Not just you, that was my comment. I like his artwork but little disappointed in the time it took for what we got, compared to other artisits who release more content with smaller teams in much shorter timeframes

Reactions: Amedeeaa
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes