VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jack Deth

In some ways a step forward from its predecessor, but in other ways a step back. I might be wrong, but this game seems much shorter than the original Beast Vs Bitch, with a more strict time limit. It also seems to have fewer possible endings and narrower paths to achieve those endings, despite the high variability of the first game being one of its biggest draws. (EDIT: It appears there's more than I realized, I just haven't managed to unlock the other paths/endings yet). If it sounds like I don't like this game, that's not true at all. These are minor quibbles. Alx's art is still fantastic, the scenario is still debauched as hell, and adding another character adds an interesting dimension of priority juggling. I also appreciate that the game keeps track of how the other characters have been influenced by your actions overall, with the status of your relationship to each of them being shown at the very end. It's a nice touch. I only hope Alx brings us a Beast Vs Bitch 3 someday.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sexygirlswant

Its a great game but I didn't 100% it like I did for 1 because I didn't find it as fun since I prefer rpg style games not ones quite like this but the art style is quite nice and making three girls your bitch never hurts how much I like a game
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ChaosBoy

Pretty much "meh" for me. Dont get me wrong im 100% for some cartoon monster/bestiality harem impregnation but this game doesn't do that for me to be honest, pretty avarge even for this type of genre.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

xravensfan

Great anticipation, great pics! The choices all mean something, and affect later pics. Well done.
    I loved the various endings that were available... please make more games like this!!

Negatives - Not really much, but the game is short. You can accomplish everthing in an hour or so.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

flinger

Once again (artist and writer) - (coder) have created what can best be described as another multilayered masterpiece which imho eclipses their last collaboration. Lots of options to tryout on each character with various outcomes.
    Two game modes each offering a different way of playing the game. Story mode - simple linear events at set times but very entertaining none the less. Sandbox or free mode allows you to test out various actions without the need to worry so much about the plot to some degree.

IMHO this is up there with the likes of GGGB for repeat play-ability in both game modes then more so again trying to get the different endings. I called it the last time and I'll call it again, keep your eyes on these two as they are well worth supporting and you can be assured they will produce top quality games. 10/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

twistedinc

Fully realised and plenty of art. A few branches that encourage some exploration and all done without a slew of numbers and stats. I'm all for a fully fleshed out dating sim/harem game, but sometimes doing one thing well is the best approach. Bestiality isn't even a kink of mine!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ButtsMagician

Christmas came early boys! The game is a cartoon parody of the show Gargoyles and is a direct squeal to Alx & Khronoses previous game of the same name. You play as a dog (kinda) trying to seduce your lover and another woman she has invited over this evening. Super fun and very simple gameplay, while still having some game mechanics that lead to several different endings like lover, dominator, etc. Really well made, A+ fap material, solid writing, fantastic art and even some animations, whats not to love!