VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
yes, kinda - just realized this is from back 2018 and also noted completed - there are so many ideas sleeping in there i would have wished to be continued... so thanks anyway for sharing, this one was fun and motivated quite for replaying; another kick is the limited time. I stumbled into it by accident, it was highlighted on hentaiunited, so i am a little late; i guess this game could have been tagged as dating and maybe simulator as well. And i like the living room soundtrack, pretty cool

I've replayed it a few times lately and yeah... the limited time is an issue. I though we added enough at the time, especially since it's a small game, but I'm constantly frustrated to see it end

Lesson learned

Reactions: Mastershake

pr83

May 5, 2017
Damn! Since when is alx in this forum and when is he gonna get into making full fledged adult games as a fulltime thing.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
dude... I've been here since 2017
and I doubt I'll ever be making game full time. I have enough fun with pinups and comics.
Games are fun but a hell of a lot of work, plus, I'm no coder.
I love you so much dude, thank you for the awesome games you did with your friends. I wish that some day you can do another colaboration or work with another dude, creating a game with full animations.
Sorry, just ignore me, I'm daydreaming. Again, thank you thank you thank you very much <3<3<3

Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
You know I realize that Greg Weisman said Goliath and Eliza can't procreate but my headcannon is that the Gargoyle species originally looked more like Bronx (with wings on most) but they started mating with humans.
I would like a sequel with Angela (Goliath &Demonas daughter) Queen Titania (Foxs mother) and perhaps Hyena

scar0017

May 7, 2017
How do you make Elisa and Demona your bitchs?
You have to growl at them a lot, maybe 10-12 times. Growling lowers affection, so you have to balance with nice actions.

Alternatively you can lick your balls and have them blow you, but I think that only counts when all three ladies join in. Here the target number is 13 times.

Reactions: Mastershake

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
How do you get Elisa to submit to you.

No the walkthrough on the first page does not help. And the indepth guide posted by Fayrus, is also wrong after you play fight her, and use submission hold she " quickly frees herlself and laughs it of, but you lose points with her".

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes