• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Would love for some one to be inspired by this game and make their own beast games similar to this. I can already think of a few characters to replace bronx: Akamaru (ninja dog Naruto), Red XIII (final fantasy 7), Krypto the Super Dog (DC Comics), any canine pokemon, varren from Mass Effect.

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Would love for some one to be inspired by this game and make their own beast games similar to this. I can already think of a few characters to replace bronx: Akamaru (ninja dog Naruto), Red XIII (final fantasy 7), Krypto the Super Dog (DC Comics), any canine pokemon, varren from Mass Effect.
I'm actually all for this.
In fact, The Varren vs Miranda was my hopes for a follow up before I got into trouble with Patreon regarding beasts stuff

Have fun! ^^

Kyojin

May 29, 2017
I really loved both these works and the dominant part of it really suits me, the dp in the first game is so nice and also the instinct part during the lick ball event is so fucking good, following that i really missed, in the sequel, the chance to facefuck the women like you can do in the first game, both during the lick balls event and during the lick face ecc ecc sequence, those were really my preferred moments.
But i found the chance to dominate all 3 of them only a couple weeks ago, until now i simply believed that only Fox could be bested in the play fight event, that really surprised me in a very good way.

You'll make my day with a DLC with additional scenes, but i know how that is unlikely.. ;-)

Good job ALX, i really hope to see more with the Gargoyles characters, a game would be the best but anything will do.

Last edited:

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
ALX doesn't make games anymore, it's a real shame, maybe one day I'll rethink it

but a third part even in comics would be nice

Here's the thing... I wouldn't know what to say.

I don't approach a game like I approach a comic.
Those game ar fun because I gave the player a bunch of choices. There's no fixed narrative, no path. Just an objective, a bunch of choices and differents results depending on the stats you rack up... but that's not a story.

I have trouble enough thinking of sequels to my Star Wars comics ;)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes