VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nah I didn't though it was needed... ( I never cared about those , I'm not a completist )
Of course the people reactions to it's absence now make me think it was a mistake... but I talked to Khronoss about it and we decided against adding it at this point.
Sorry!

We'll fix the bugs that might be showing up, but that is the extend on where we are willing to keep up with it... we are readdy to move on :p
You can read the walkthrough to get a list of all the endings though
its your game so its your choice either way im glad this game was finally completed ive said this before you are one of my favorite artists i love how put detail in your girls fingers and i love your parodies as well

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
cant get this:
The gargoyle Warrior: Keep the eye of Odin to yourself and let it do its thing while your dominance is high.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
cant get this:
The gargoyle Warrior: Keep the eye of Odin to yourself and let it do its thing while your dominance is high.
grab the eye near midnight, wear it, then "growl" 5 times or so worked for me. and yes, that was from the same save where WITHOUT growling i turned into a puppy.

The dominance thing is a little out of whack, specifically with Demona. I assume her ending for me is "slave" (can't see titles for any of them, but she things of me as her lord and master), from just fucking her a few times while still tied up. But if I release her, she won't even let me sniff...

I wasn't able to "win" wrestle with Elisa either, but then I never got her below "lover" (I assume- the one below "treats you like a pet") I am guessing you might be able to do it if she is drunk enough (wine bottle turns to spin the bottle), and you dominate her enough in other ways.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Question: does the bestiality involve a monster (or anthropomorphic animal) vs a human, or an animal (such as a dog or horse) vs a human? I'd be OK with something like a gargoyle or an Orc, but not so much with straight bestiality.

Also is the rape optional? Does the raping resulting in pain and suffering?

Oddly enough I enjoy a lot of fetishes, but rape and bestiality I have distinct lines on. Not judging, just stating my preferences.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Question: does the bestiality involve a monster (or anthropomorphic animal) vs a human, or an animal (such as a dog or horse) vs a human? I'd be OK with something like a gargoyle or an Orc, but not so much with straight bestiality.

Oddly enough I enjoy a lot of fetishes, but rape and bestiality I have distinct lines on. Not judging, just stating my preferences.
Last time I touched this game it was about a dog fucking, wouldn't expect the sequel to be about anything else, besides more dog fucking.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

are you new to this game or didnt read the tags?
Last time I touched this game it was about a dog fucking, wouldn't expect the sequel to be about anything else, besides more dog fucking.
i dont know why rape is in the tags i mean the only rape scene i saw was futa furry fox giving it to eliza maza

Last edited:

derof

Jul 29, 2017
grab the eye near midnight, wear it, then "growl" 5 times or so worked for me. and yes, that was from the same save where WITHOUT growling i turned into a puppy.

The dominance thing is a little out of whack, specifically with Demona. I assume her ending for me is "slave" (can't see titles for any of them, but she things of me as her lord and master), from just fucking her a few times while still tied up. But if I release her, she won't even let me sniff...

I wasn't able to "win" wrestle with Elisa either, but then I never got her below "lover" (I assume- the one below "treats you like a pet") I am guessing you might be able to do it if she is drunk enough (wine bottle turns to spin the bottle), and you dominate her enough in other ways.[/

I wasn't able to "win" wrestle with Elisa either, but then I never got her below "lover" (I assume- the one below "treats you like a pet") I am guessing you might be able to do it if she is drunk enough (wine bottle turns to spin the bottle), and you dominate her enough in other ways.
You turned into puppy ?

spops

Aug 6, 2017
I got Eliza to submit by growling about 5 times after I hopped on her back. She was still smiling but looked less happy. You know who's your slave because they properly get on their hands and knees when you growl :) They have to be dominated when you wrestle 1st as well.
I had also filled all her holes before, so maybe there's more to it, but if she looks horny after you 1st tackle her you should be safe. I got all three in one go to submit, but there's nothing spectacular about that ending. Just tells you their end state like always.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oghmios1337
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes