Recommending BDSM Maledom Games with Bondage/Slavery/Submission/Counter Femdom & Male Domination. [Ball Gag, Cuffs, Spanking, Rope-bondage & Torture Devices]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Are you talking like gay shit?
Like breaking down an alpha man, and making his ass your personal cum bucket? Or just stealing his girl from him?

SCMDR

Jul 6, 2023
What kind of misogyny do you want specifically? Do you mean just hatred toward women or more like something like degradation? For example, call women sows or pigs, making them realize that they are inferior to men.
I wouldn't say no to both of those, but I am specifically looking for misogyny where women are expected to be submissive and nothing else with any woman fighting back being seen as insane (hopefully being dragged to be "treated" in an insane asylum)

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Updated my masterpost again - four reviews for games recommended by the thread and not on Andrash's list.

The Assistant
BDSM rating: 1/5
Star rating: ***(*)

I played ch. 2.6 – visual novel, main plot is highly linear, you just decide whether to engage with a plot element and how you wish to react to the events. Choices are mainly split into dick/niceguy. Plot is interesting enough, models are gorgeous and while English is obviously not the creator’s first language, it’s mostly well written with just a handful of mistakes and some wooden dialogue. Sadly this version probably won’t be continued – the creator wants to put the game on steam and is switching character models for some of the younger looking girls. Reactions are … mixed. Negatives are quite a few animations that look bad or uncanny valley and some of the text is Spanish (probably a bug, there’s an alternative Spanish setting). Also incest patch is recommended, otherwise some text passages with your “close friend” make little sense.
Already has a lot of content and many scenes. Has a lot of netori (you fucking other people’s wives), some exhibitionism, anal, some (avoidable) watersports and seducing a nun. As for bdsm there is only light domination, some name-calling and a bit of spanking. Several girls have a submissive streak if you play that way, some can be blackmailed, but all the content is pretty mild and pretty much exclusively domination focused. You are mostly in charge during sex though.

16 years later
Star rating: ***

Played Ep 11 – visual novel, most choices are just – do I want to interact with that woman or not, has two main routes – “romance” or “rude”. The MC returns from prison after 16 years and comes home to his stepdaughters. English is not the creator’s first language, but it’s mostly well written with a bunch of spelling/grammar mistakes and weird word choices. Some stilted dialogue and narration too.
Has almost no bdsm content – mostly you being a rude dick and ordering the girls around on the harsh route. Has some domination and spanking and not much else. Eldest daughter mentioned liking being tied up, but nothing came of it so far. Creator also keeps introducing new girls.
If you like a MC trying to build a relationship with his daughters (and trying to fuck them) you might like it, but I would not play it for the bdsm.

Lord king

Complete but rather rushed sandbox game. Takes place in a post-apocalyptic wasteland with you taking over the position of a lord in a citystate and collecting power and harem members.
Rather meh, plot was predictable and not too interesting, renders weren’t great, plot is pretty linear, sex scenes and characters are rather one-note and the resource system was a pain in the ass that only artificially extended the game.
It’s pretty obvious that the creator rushed the ending and a lot more content was planned – your choice of true love in the ending changed nothing but a single render and a lot of the harem members have very little content.
BDSM-wise this game is a disappointment. You can enslave some girls but the content is mostly rough sex, some light domination, and a tiny bit of spanking and bondage – mostly vanilla and not exactly great either. I would not bother.

Rightful Ownership
Star rating: ****

Visual novel with a male MC and (probably) some supernatural elements. Far too early to really judge. Renders and characters are gorgeous, writing is pretty good so far.
The main fetish is bleaching (think the white version of “superior black cock”). So you better go in expecting a lot of racism-fetish. The nice part is that it feels tongue in cheek and like fetish play rather than genuine racism on the creator’s part.
I played v0.5.0 and there’s little content so far. Bdsm-wise we have enthusiastic self-humiliation, domination, rough sex, raceplay and a sub who wants to be the MC’s devoted breeding slave.
Planned tags are bdsm, slave, pet-play, collar – so we might get some cool stuff.
So far the game looks pretty promising but with little content.

Last edited:

SCMDR

Jul 6, 2023
Has anyone played a game where the male MC designs/buys/obtains fucking machine and forces his slaves on them? Preferably the game should be 3dcg, but I guess I can take all comers.

Reactions: Fiatos

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Has anyone played a game where the male MC designs/buys/obtains fucking machine and forces his slaves on them? Preferably the game should be 3dcg, but I guess I can take all comers.
The closest I can think of is (2) Others - Completed - Agent Mirai Extreme Acme Machine Rape Training [v1.4] [Mediocre Umaaji Lady II] | F95zone

Male MC is in charge of using fucking machines of the abovementioned Agent Mirai. Not sure if this is what you are after, but it's short and well made, so you may as well try it

Reactions: SCMDR

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
New - as far as I know neither recommended by the thread or Andrash

Maid to Please
BDSM rating: 2/5
Star rating: ****

Played 0.13.3 – visual novel, main plotline is rather linear, you mostly choose whether to engage with a girl or how to treat her.
Plot is pretty interesting, writing is great, renders are mostly pretty (some women have weird goblinfaces at times) and the sex scenes are hot and well written. There’s also a decent amount of content already. The relationships are pretty slow burn though, so it takes some time until you get to sleep with the girls. There are two main points in the game – affection and submission. Affection makes you seduce the girls, submission makes you act more domineering.
While the bdsm content is pretty light (mostly domination, some spanking, handcuffs) the psychological parts are really well done. You can slowly corrupt the girls and their reactions and their submission to the MC actually makes sense.
I’d recommend it, but don’t expect hard bdsm, cages, collars, whipping – this is more sweet wholesome domination of girls who enjoy, or come to enjoy it. Mostly consensual (some blackmail with one girl).

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Another two reviews done - recommended by the thread. Quick question for everyone following this thread or lurking. Do you prefer me to save up several reviews and post them all at once, or to post them once I'm done? (don't want to spam the thread)

Polarity
BDSM rating: 0/5

Abandoned, very linear visual novel. It’s meh – graphics, characters and plot are okay but not great. Is split into corruption and romance. You can’t really influence the plot too much and most of your choices had little to no consequences so far. (and they probably never will since the game has been abandoned for years and the creator is working on something else).
Has zero bdsm content. One girl mentioned that she’d like to be tied up and another that a friend is into painplay but so far nothing came of it. Actually abgazil , why did you recommend it? Did I miss something?

S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale

Complete Sandbox game – the nicest thing I can say about it, that it’s decent. There are no great flaws but also nothing that’s impressive. Writing is decent, characters are okay but one-note, art is okay, plot is not horrible, but not interesting either.
Takes place in a postapocalyptic setting, where you seduce your family (sorry, close friends) and then leave your bunker and join a settlement, take it over, build it up and defend it against a raider attack. After that you get an epilogue depending on your choices (romance or corruption).
Bdsm-wise this game is mainly a corruption game, where everyone immediately becomes your obedient slave once you drug or fuck them with no real progression or nuance. Has a small handful of bondage, spanking, (one) exhibitionism scene and a bunch of domination-scenes. Nothing that’s impressive.
It’s okay if you are bored and have nothing else to play. At least you can follow all character’s routes at the same time rather than being forced to replay the game over and over like in the Fate of Irnia (by the same creator).

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Are you talking like gay shit?
Like breaking down an alpha man, and making his ass your personal cum bucket? Or just stealing his girl from him?
The first, if they were a NTR alpha male, even better.
Breaking and enslaving the one who broke so many is a power flex beyond all imagination.

Reactions: Umbra_2079
Oct 6, 2023
Another two reviews done - recommended by the thread. Quick question for everyone following this thread or lurking. Do you prefer me to save up several reviews and post them all at once, or to post them once I'm done? (don't want to spam the thread)

Polarity
BDSM rating: 0/5

Abandoned, very linear visual novel. It’s meh – graphics, characters and plot are okay but not great. Is split into corruption and romance. You can’t really influence the plot too much and most of your choices had little to no consequences so far. (and they probably never will since the game has been abandoned for years and the creator is working on something else).
Has zero bdsm content. One girl mentioned that she’d like to be tied up and another that a friend is into painplay but so far nothing came of it. Actually abgazil , why did you recommend it? Did I miss something?

S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale

Complete Sandbox game – the nicest thing I can say about it, that it’s decent. There are no great flaws but also nothing that’s impressive. Writing is decent, characters are okay but one-note, art is okay, plot is not horrible, but not interesting either.
Takes place in a postapocalyptic setting, where you seduce your family (sorry, close friends) and then leave your bunker and join a settlement, take it over, build it up and defend it against a raider attack. After that you get an epilogue depending on your choices (romance or corruption).
Bdsm-wise this game is mainly a corruption game, where everyone immediately becomes your obedient slave once you drug or fuck them with no real progression or nuance. Has a small handful of bondage, spanking, (one) exhibitionism scene and a bunch of domination-scenes. Nothing that’s impressive.
It’s okay if you are bored and have nothing else to play. At least you can follow all character’s routes at the same time rather than being forced to replay the game over and over like in the Fate of Irnia (by the same creator).
Thank you again for those amazing reviews. I would prefer you to post them when you are done.;)

Reactions: Loyo

SCMDR

Jul 6, 2023
Is there a similar game to Trials in tainted space or Broken Dreams Correction Center?

Also I highly recommend B.D.C.C, it has a lot of kinks and bondage and it just updated on itch.io with hypnokink. Also has nsfw animations included.

Link:

Reactions: Juicy Blueberry

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Photo Hunt
Star rating: *****

So, finally got around to replaying this game (v16.1) and need to revise my review – first off – the game is great, easily one of the best on this site. It’s well written, characters are gorgeous, animations and sex scenes are really well done, meta-plot is slow moving, but interesting and it’s nice to see how all the characters are connected. Replayability is high because scenes can play out differently depending on your choices and most girls have their routes split into a nice route and a more extreme route at some point.
While it’s a sandbox game, it’s not that grindy (the only negative thing is that it’s easy to miss some scenes). The game is also huge – even I needed more than a week to play though all of it, and I’m a really quick reader. There are a lot of different girls and all of them have a lot of content already.
For the NTR-Complainers – all sharing and swinging content is clearly marked and avoidable and even for scenes that happen in the past you get the option to avoid seeing it.
But – the game has only the male domination tag and not the bdsm tag for a reason. Pretty much all scenes are at best some light domination, corruption, light coercion and rough sex. The scenes that involve restraints can be counted on one hand and it never really is a focus. There are some spanking scenes but they are also more punishment focused than erotic.
Fiona has a femdom/femsub rout split but both have mostly some light domination. Monica can be blackmailed and corrupted but doesn’t have any real bdsm content. Chan-Mi can be dominated and turned into your toy, but she is only a side character and doesn’t have many scenes. Rachel and some other girls can be corrupted/coerced but none have a proper bdsm focus.
So definitely recommended to play, but not for the bdsm.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I don't think anyone has mentioned it here before, but do correct me if someone has. I just discovered The Roommate. This game is almost three years old, and has a lot of content. For starters it has a fair amount of BDSM/Maledom/Female Submission/Harem/etc content. The kind of stuff we love around here :p. Several of the girls can become your submissive/mistress/slut/FWB, depending on your choice. If you do go for the submissive route you can collar several of them, with more 'collarables' coming soon. There's also body modification, with piercings, breast enlargement, and in the future, apparently, (ownership) tattoos. For those interested there's also lactation, milking and possibly/likely in the future hucow content. Add to that also, pregnancy and breeding fetish stuff, with pregnancy content coming soon. Suffice it to say, plenty of stuff to enjoy.

I will say, it's not as 'hardcore' as some of the other games that are discussed here. There's (virtually) no violence, no coercion or blackmail. There is some 'reluctance', with some of the characters, but they all come around willingly once you show your dominant side and intentions. All in all, it's all consensual D/s, with other choices available. Perhaps, if Belphegor666 has the time, he can play the game and give us a more concise and in-depth review. It gets my recommendation regardless. (y)

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I don't think anyone has mentioned it here before, but do correct me if someone has. I just discovered The Roommate. This game is almost three years old, and has a lot of content. For starters it has a fair amount of BDSM/Maledom/Female Submission/Harem/etc content. The kind of stuff we love around here :p. Several of the girls can become your submissive/mistress/slut/FWB, depending on your choice. If you do go for the submissive route you can collar several of them, with more 'collarables' coming soon. There's also body modification, with piercings, breast enlargement, and in the future, apparently, (ownership) tattoos. For those interested there's also lactation, milking and possibly/likely in the future hucow content. Add to that also, pregnancy and breeding fetish stuff, with pregnancy content coming soon. Suffice it to say, plenty of stuff to enjoy.

I will say, it's not as 'hardcore' as some of the other games that are discussed here. There's (virtually) no violence, no coercion or blackmail. There is some 'reluctance', with some of the characters, but they all come around willingly once you show your dominant side and intentions. All in all, it's all consensual D/s, with other choices available. Perhaps, if Belphegor666 has the time, he can play the game and give us a more concise and in-depth review. It gets my recommendation regardless. (y)
Looks great. I didn't know about this one. Thanks!

A small contribution: Bad Bobby Saga: this slow updated game always has had kink undertones, mild spanking, inner MC monologues about slaving his whole family, and more. It is in Andrash original list as "[High probability of discovering BDSM content]". Well, this last update (Jan 2024) really dives full on into slave training territory: spanking, whips, restrains, cuffs, collar, maid costume...

Reactions: Belphegor666
Oct 6, 2023
Just want to recommend a game with great potential. It is called Evalia: The Lust Kingdom. The game itself is still in the early stage of development, but I can tell the dev has a great plan for the future. The game is a Rogue-like sandbox RPG game where you play as a ruler of a Kingdom; you have the freedom to choose your character's sex, be it a man, a woman, or even a futa. You can develop different relationships with characters: lovers, sex friends as well as master-slave relationships. You can fuck every NPC you encounter. If I remember correctly, BDSM-wise, you can imprison citizens and train them to be your sex slaves. The author is also considering including more kinky stuff like play and foot trampling in future updates. If you believe this game could shine in the future, please take a look and maybe consider supporting the author.

Reactions: Belphegor666

Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020

i love the roommate its one of my favorite game

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Looks great. I didn't know about this one. Thanks!

A small contribution: Bad Bobby Saga: this slow updated game always has had kink undertones, mild spanking, inner MC monologues about slaving his whole family, and more. It is in Andrash original list as "[High probability of discovering BDSM content]". Well, this last update (Jan 2024) really dives full on into slave training territory: spanking, whips, restrains, cuffs, collar, maid costume...
Hmmm :unsure:. I remember Bad Bobby, I played it years ago. I seem to remember it was horribly grindy, with unskippable (and pointless) mini-games everywhere. Not to mention, it's progress was so slow it would put a glacier to shame. And if I remember correctly, it was tagged as abandoned, twice, because the dev went silent for several months at a time while continuing to take in contributor's money. Needless to say, I abandoned it, same as the author.

Regardless, your recommendation of it, might merit a second look. I will however remain skeptical.

Thanks anyway.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote