Recommending BDSM Maledom Games with Bondage/Slavery/Submission/Counter Femdom & Male Domination. [Ball Gag, Cuffs, Spanking, Rope-bondage & Torture Devices]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Thanks for posting this… I forgot :FacePalm:

I just came upon this recently as well.(prior to your post) It definitely needs to be in this list as well.
I think it’s relatively new (or it’s level of content finally is approaching the level beyond an initial offering)
The bdsm content is fairly rudimentary & hit and miss … however it seems like the developer has big plans & has “much more” planned.

Reactions: Juicy Blueberry
Jul 21, 2021
Gotta give Nothing is Forever a mention here - best BDSM game I played since The Tyrant. Got lots of content, written really well, the kinks system is really good and have the best humiliation scenes Ive seen on site.
NIF is one of a kind. They all talk a lot during the sex/bdsm/fetishy scenes but this game is a gem when it comes to game mechanics, writting and domination/submission psychology overall.

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Replayed some old games and updated my reviews. First two games were on Andrash's list, the third is by the same creator as the second.

Sorcery of Lust 1/5
Not horrible, but not great either - short, complete visual novel with very few choices that matter. Graphics, renders and characters are also a bit dated. MC finds a book with mind-control magic and uses it to subjugate the women around him. Uninspired and the sex scenes aren't too interesting either. Dialogue is okayish but a bit wooden. The plot can't be influenced by the player and is rather deus/diabolus ex machina.
Bdsm-wise it had some potential with Jen wanting to be enslaved and we got a collaring scene, but it led nowhere. At best a bit of domination and nothing else. No bondage, a single light spanking scene and nothing inspired or memorable. Pretty much all of the other girls were vanilla, lesbian and orgysex. Also didn't have any actual interesting interaction with the girls. It was mostly - meet girl, enslave girl, fuck girl, move on to next girl (maybe some short scenes with past girls, but not much)
If you are really, really bored you can give it a try, but there are better games out there.

Pain and Pleasure 5/5
The game was an experiment by Lain and smasochist that didn’t work out. It is abandoned and will never be completed. The storyline of this game and its sister game are based on comics of smasochist and were completed (available through their subscribestar account). V0.3 covers pages 0-196 of 1205.
I loved it because it features hardcore bdsm bordering torture that is still consensual. Has whipping, domination, consensual torture, reluctant/noncon torture, bondage, device bondage, wooden horses, toys and subs who are hardcore masochists. Also features electric torture, branding, needle play, tattooing and piercing.
Smasochist’s works are pretty cool because they feature pretty inventive and unique torture scenes without veering into guro, disfigurement or snuff. (sure sometimes it gets pretty close, but his comics contain sci-fi healing tech, so pretty much all damage gets fixed eventually)
Sadly ends on a cliffhanger.

Masochist Bondage Torture 5/5
Another game based on the comic with the same name by smasochist. Covers page 1-90 of 200 of the comic. There is a sequel with another 180 pages. Sadly neither of the comics were translated into english.
The game is silent and only contains still images. You can choose whether you want to experience the game from the perspective of the masochist or the sadist, but that only changes which of the two characters is named “you”. Similar to the other game the main draw is the extremely masochistic sub with hardcore content. The game is pretty short – maybe 15-20 minutes depending on your reading speed.
Features bondage, toys, needle-play and electro-stimulation. Hardcore torture that doesn’t veer into guro or permanent disfigurement with a willing hardcore masochistic sub who loves what is being done to her is pretty rare. I loved it because it hits my fetishes pretty exactly and was pretty disappointed when Lain abandoned both games.

While I always appreciate new recommendations, it would be nice if you also dropped a short paragraph about what the game contains, what you liked about it and why. ;)
That might also tempt others into playing the game.

Small edit - forgot about these:

Blackheart hotel
The Personal assistant
Let me comment on both of these games at once (and on blackheart games in general) - While I couldn't bring myself to finish either of these games I do think I played through enough of them to judge them accurately - Blackheart games tend to be deeply unpleasant. They read more like a "physical/mental abuse - the how to guide" than fun bdsm games. Seriously, the MCs in their games are picture perfect depictions of abusers and abusive relationships. It reads like the creator goes down on a of actions to break the girls (who are in general uncomfortably young to me). The girls themselves also tend to act a lot like abuse victims.
I don't know whether the creator enjoys that sort of thing, but for me those kind of abusive relationships are no fun. If you like watching the MC breaking girls in ways real-life abusers use to make their victims compliant, then these might be the games for you. I find them deeply unpleasant and had to drop them halfway through, when it got too much for me.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023
Replayed some old games and updated my reviews. First two games were on Andrash's list, the third is by the same creator as the second.

Sorcery of Lust 1/5
Not horrible, but not great either - short, complete visual novel with very few choices that matter. Graphics, renders and characters are also a bit dated. MC finds a book with mind-control magic and uses it to subjugate the women around him. Uninspired and the sex scenes aren't too interesting either. Dialogue is okayish but a bit wooden. The plot can't be influenced by the player and is rather deus/diabolus ex machina.
Bdsm-wise it had some potential with Jen wanting to be enslaved and we got a collaring scene, but it led nowhere. At best a bit of domination and nothing else. No bondage, a single light spanking scene and nothing inspired or memorable. Pretty much all of the other girls were vanilla, lesbian and orgysex. Also didn't have any actual interesting interaction with the girls. It was mostly - meet girl, enslave girl, fuck girl, move on to next girl (maybe some short scenes with past girls, but not much)
If you are really, really bored you can give it a try, but there are better games out there.

Pain and Pleasure 5/5
The game was an experiment by Lain and smasochist that didn’t work out. It is abandoned and will never be completed. The storyline of this game and its sister game are based on comics of smasochist and were completed (available through their subscribestar account). V0.3 covers pages 0-196 of 1205.
I loved it because it features hardcore bdsm bordering torture that is still consensual. Has whipping, domination, consensual torture, reluctant/noncon torture, bondage, device bondage, wooden horses, toys and subs who are hardcore masochists. Also features electric torture, branding, needle play, tattooing and piercing.
Smasochist’s works are pretty cool because they feature pretty inventive and unique torture scenes without veering into guro, disfigurement or snuff. (sure sometimes it gets pretty close, but his comics contain sci-fi healing tech, so pretty much all damage gets fixed eventually)
Sadly ends on a cliffhanger.

Masochist Bondage Torture 5/5
Another game based on the comic with the same name by smasochist. Covers page 1-90 of 200 of the comic. There is a sequel with another 180 pages. Sadly neither of the comics were translated into english.
The game is silent and only contains still images. You can choose whether you want to experience the game from the perspective of the masochist or the sadist, but that only changes which of the two characters is named “you”. Similar to the other game the main draw is the extremely masochistic sub with hardcore content. The game is pretty short – maybe 15-20 minutes depending on your reading speed.
Features bondage, toys, needle-play and electro-stimulation. Hardcore torture that doesn’t veer into guro or permanent disfigurement with a willing hardcore masochistic sub who loves what is being done to her is pretty rare. I loved it because it hits my fetishes pretty exactly and was pretty disappointed when Lain abandoned both games.

While I always appreciate new recommendations, it would be nice if you also dropped a short paragraph about what the game contains, what you liked about it and why. ;)
That might also tempt others into playing the game.
Oh I forgot. Thanks for reminding me! It is a sandbox in a cyberpunk setting, and it's still currently in its early stages (v0.2). MC is helping a company to test cyber fuck dolls. Currently, it does not have too much BDSM stuff, but the promises look amazing. Players can set the dolls into different mods, including normal, dominatrix as well as "pet" mods. I think for maledom BDSM, the game has hand spanking, milking machine, breast torture, petplay. For femdom BDSM, it has feet worshipping, strap-on, spitting...etc. The author plans to add more sex toys in future version.

I particularly like the degrees of freedom you can play with the dolls as well as the number of fetishes covert in this game. Even in the early stage, this game already has a plentiful amount of sexual contents.

Reactions: Belphegor666
Oct 6, 2023
Also, I forgot to mention Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure. However, the quality is not very good. This game is pretty grindy, and there are not too many sexual interactions with that slave. But it does have some BDSM contents, you can spank them using paddles, as well as do some training to increase their obedience

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Space Journey X

More a game than a story. Man goes to interstellar space and acquires an erotic crew and makes a living building sex robots / fighting pirates. Light domination, spanking mini-game, one woman is trained as an exhibitionist sub, another is being worked to become a ponygirl. Still images mostly (entirely?).

Dev has health problems and game is on-hold currently.

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Deviant Anomalies 4/5
Sandbox game that should have been a visual novel – characters are great and beautiful, interactions with and between characters are a gem, sex scenes are hot and well written even if the creator is experimenting (not always a good thing – some mechanics drag on to the point of tediousness) and the story is pretty interesting too. Emotion hits pretty well, both humor and creepiness.
Sadly rather incomplete when it comes to the sandbox elements with you constantly running into empty screens or little content. Grab the walkthrough and just follow the major storylines.

Bdsm wise you can generally choose between being a nice dom or an abusive creep – but even the evil routes are hot and well written. Pretty much all characters are into powerplay. Small amount of femdom but mostly maledom – is mostly domination, humiliation and some spanking but the psychological parts are really well done.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Gotta give Nothing is Forever a mention here - best BDSM game I played since The Tyrant. Got lots of content, written really well, the kinks system is really good and have the best humiliation scenes Ive seen on site.
I am playing this currently because it seems promising. But the ramp up to get to that content is insane imo. You can probably cut out some content if you just focus on one girl but you actually don't know for sure which girls has which kink (which is the point of the game to some degree).
I've been playing this for proably 10 hours now and while I have seen some maledom domination content the "good" stuff seems to be still off. (You can see it in the skill menu)
Mind you, I am in Chapter 5. And if I read this correctly there are 6 chapters currently.

One good thing is it gives you another perspective how likely rare kinks like submissiveness and humiliation are in RL.

I see potential in the game. But the first hours its just again wasted time like so many other games with maledom or bdsm tag. I hope things will get good in Chapter 5 and 6.

In the last few weeks I only found Stormside, Cosy Café, The higher Society and Nympho Tamer actually leaning hard into these themes when we are talking about 3dcg VN's.

I think I will also try Pale Carnations again. But other than those names a lot of times its really fucking hard to find actually good games with a high enough focus on these tags. It's really annoying.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
It would be really great if your mini "reviews" would be packed together in one place. Andrash's last activity at all was in October last year. Not just in this thread but on the whole forum.
Making a new thread that has a link to this one seems to be not a stupid idea imo.

DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
This forum is one of the closest things I can find to my niche but the opposite style that I like lol. I'm not a fan of VN as I want control of what I do to the girls in the game. Unfortunatly I haven't been able to find much. Don't get me wrong abandoned and milky ways from Kerni are great but I want to be more evil and just grab/defeat a girl and put her in whatever torture devices the game has. There was a game called whipping torture club that was a little intresting (even though sex was counted against you) and I like the DIDRPG games that you can capture tons of girls but has static images. There are alot of female protag games that have what I want to happen on defeat (although it's an ending) but I want the power the enemies have in those games and not have to submit to it.

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
It would be really great if your mini "reviews" would be packed together in one place. Andrash's last activity at all was in October last year. Not just in this thread but on the whole forum.
Making a new thread that has a link to this one seems to be not a stupid idea imo.
Actually there already is such a post ;) - Andrash posted a link at the bottom of the first threadpost:
Link to @Belphegor666 's post with more in-depth reviews of the games from the list
I just post new reviews also separately so people see that I updated my masterpost and don't need to read through it again to see what I changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: sipsipsap
Oct 6, 2023
Does anyone know more dark minded BDSM game like Blackheart hotel that features physical/mental abuse? I played a lot of games listed on this thread, but kinda felt like most of those scene are consensual BDSM.

XCore

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know more dark minded BDSM game like Blackheart hotel that features physical/mental abuse? I played a lot of games listed on this thread, but kinda felt like most of those scene are consensual BDSM.
You can try any BDSM-themed japanese game, but it may be too extreme for some people. Let's take example, The Dead End is fully pledged RPGM game with slavery and necrophilia theme. There is also some Trainer Game like Nai's Training Diary, and I still can't understand why this has not been banned because r7
Another game that i recommend is Nightmaretaker, even not really have much BDSM but it is a fully-fledged sexual predator simulator with a lot of physical and mental abuse.

Noobiwan

Jun 19, 2021
Are there any lists out there where the player is either a submissive female, or can create a character that is submissive female?

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
Are there any lists out there where the player is either a submissive female, or can create a character that is submissive female?
Try . You'll need to do some filtering to get what you're looking for.

Oct 6, 2023
I just find another promising game called The Court Magician. Pleased be aware that this game is still at its early stage of development. I haven't finish all the content, but from what I played BDSM is the main focus of the game. You are an ugly evil magician who wants to dominate and enslave women. Currently there is spanking, master/slave relationship a training system. I will update more details of this game once I finish all of the contents.

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Okay - here's another six games - the first one is an extended review after I replayed the game, five were recommened by the thread and are not on Andrash's list.

The Higher Society 5/5
Played v18. There are two versions. A text only version and an illustrated version. The text only version is always a bit ahead. Visual novel with a linear plot and a male MC, that becomes part of a secret society and ends up training a slavegirl for the society. All relationships are consensual.
Sadly incest is once again a major fetish in this game and I am kind of burned out when it comes to incest. The main girls are your slave maid, your daughter, and the girl who is your daughter’s age and wants you to be her daddy. Plus a bunch of girls their age. I personally found the MC’s wife more attractive. So the slow build and daddy-daughter relationship stuff was not for me – if you like incest it’s probably great though.
Dialogue and narration is a bit wooden in places but bearable. Normally I don’t comment on lighting and animations, but here there are several scenes where the lighting changes midscene for no reason which is really annoying.
Concerning bdsm there’s rough sex, domination, spanking, device bondage, some bondage, some chastity and denial play and light slave training. There’s quite a lot of content.
The annoying part was that I felt like your training of the girls didn’t change them at all – if you were strict and punished them they acted exactly the same as when you were indulgent and didn’t punish them. It’s a bit frustrating if you train a slavegirl and her behavior stays the same no matter what you do.

Friends in Need 4/5
Played v0.57 – Visual novel with the male domination tag and a male MC.
A great game – characters are awesome, story is interesting, graphics and design is good and the sex scenes are hot. The MC came into a lot of money and used it to turn his life around.
The main draw of the game are the different approaches the MC can take – do you romance the girls, do you use your position and money to coerce them, or do you violently rape them and use both to keep them quiet (for the latter you need the taboo patch). There are a lot of options and your choices influence the story quite a bit – sure the main plot is pretty linear, but you can change the characters and their feelings and reactions quite a bit. Also most of the characters are connected in some way and by following their storylines you discover tidbits and background information on others.
As for bdsm there’s mostly domination, spanking, choking and humiliation. So far we only got one scene with handcuffs and one with gagging. Depending on what kind of relationship you pursue the scenes are harsher or kinder. But even on the romance route most girls (or maybe even all girls) can be dominated and enjoy it up to a certain point. If a girl likes you enough you even get to press her boundaries whereas they might not be so enthusiastic if they don’t like you as much.
Or you just blackmail them and don’t care about what they like.
Coming full circle back to the games choices – if you press a girl too far she might even leave completely, trimming the game’s branches and also making the characters seem more alive and have some agency.
Definitely recommended, even if the bondage part of bdsm is pretty light so far and the game concentrates more on domination.

Symphony of the void 5/5
Played v0.42b – main fetish is mind control. Plot is rather linear but interesting enough, characters are rather basic so far, but we are in the beginning stages of the game. You play a dark elf who develops mind control powers, runs away from his former mistress and ends up captured by the (of course) fanatical church. You then start corrupting the church from the inside out while trying to build up forces against your former mistress who is hunting you.
Mainly mind control and corruption but also has humiliation, some spanking and bondage and some pet play scenes. So yes, quite a bit of bdsm content, but always in the context of mind control. Pretty short so far – I finished it in a few hours. Decent enough to try out and find whether you enjoy it.

Cyber Fuck Dolls 5/5
played v0.2 – sandbox game with linear story? Visual novel with sandbox elements? I don’t know. You play a male MC in the world of the cyberpunk setting with custom elements. Also includes some cyberpunk 2077 characters.
Mainly you interact with your cyberfuckdolls from the main hub of your apartment in a sandbox like manner and once enough time has passed or you triggered a flag the main story advances in the form of story sequences. You can either train their obedience and turn them into your slaves, corrupt them or seduce them. Since they are AIs you can also reset their personalities and switch routes (and later switch back)
Ok, first the bad – the creator is either not a native speaker or horrible at both grammar and spelling. I really hate that, it rips me right out of my immersion. Also while I’m used to porn games having absurd stories I couldn’t get into the whole MC’s past as a soldier and the children of omega storyline.
Now to the better points of the game – for v0.2 version the game has a lot of content. And while it is spread pretty wide there is quite a bit of bdsm content – I especially need to praise the fact that the creator is pretty inventive when it comes to scenes rather than just aping what other games do. (seriously, I loved the scene with the mouse traps on Ava’s tits – have not seen that before in a game :LOL:)
Has bondage, device bondage, spanking, whipping, choking, domination, pet play, humiliation, some urination - pretty much everything.
Also has some futa, furry, femdom, bestiality or milking content. If a fetish exists, it’s probably in the game. You can also let your girls sleep with other people or keep them for yourself. The game offers you a wide spread of fetishes and lets you choose what you want to see and what not. And as I mentioned, despite being only v02 and spreading itself pretty wide, there is a lot of content.
If you don’t care about grammar, spelling or weird phrasing it’s a great game, if you do, ….well, I’m still glad blueberry mentioned it.

Hard love 5/5
Played v0.5 – short abandoned visual novel. The MC is a cowardly, assholish, abusive douchebag. One day he decides to rape his daughter because his wife doesn’t want to have sex with him – there are only really two routes, one focused on the daughter, one on the wife.
Contains rape, abuse (both mental and physical), spanking and slapping. At the very end you find out that all characters were used as lab rats by a crazy scientist testing mind control drugs which is why they all became batshit-crazy.
Renders are not great, there are some spelling mistakes and the dialogue is pretty wooden at times. Story is also pretty short – maybe an hour to see all scenes.

Raptus 5/5
Played Ep 9 P1 v1.0 – very linear and dark visual novel. The MC is a psychotic rapist released from a psychiatric facility and returns home to his mother and his sister. Far from being healed he is just as crazy as before and enabled by his sadistic (female) therapist. There is no good route, you are always a psychotic rapist and murderer. (but what else did you expect from a game with such a title)
Extremely dark with a lot of rather extreme fetishes. I played the first half and then just skimmed the rest. Has abuse (both physical and mental), rape, beatings, slapping, choking, piss, bondage, device bondage, bestiality, snuff, …
Most of the content is noncon of the “abduct and imprison them in cages in the basement”-variety. Only your therapist, your sister and your grandma (who are just as crazy as you) have consensual scenes. Mother has consensual and coercion scenes.
Too unpleasant for me and I probably won’t replay it, but if you like abduction, rape and brutal enslavement then this is the game for you – there even is a lot of content already. The creator also gives you the option to disable seeing fetishes you don’t like.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote