Recommending BDSM Maledom Games with Bondage/Slavery/Submission/Counter Femdom & Male Domination. [Ball Gag, Cuffs, Spanking, Rope-bondage & Torture Devices]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm :unsure:. I remember Bad Bobby, I played it years ago. I seem to remember it was horribly grindy, with unskippable (and pointless) mini-games everywhere. Not to mention, it's progress was so slow it would put a glacier to shame. And if I remember correctly, it was tagged as abandoned, twice, because the dev went silent for several months at a time while continuing to take in contributor's money. Needless to say, I abandoned it, same as the author.

Regardless, your recommendation of it, might merit a second look. I will however remain skeptical.

Thanks anyway.
you are right on all accounts. well, the minigames thing has been mostly fixed, there is some stupid legacy stealth task, but now it's pretty easy and short.
i'm a fan of (bad) JRPGs so i didn't care that much about the grind, but definitely its there. about the glacial progression, also true but... i actually like it that way.

AXL El Dorado

Nov 12, 2018
Damn, Belphegor666! What a comprehensive and updated list! Your rating system is pretty much same as mine, and there are also many newly released games. :coffee:
I had been using the forum's tags and sorting choices but if I choosed to sort by "rating/number of comments", the results mostly contained old games and many of them are not clear about how much BDSM content they have. If I choosed to sort by "latest", the results contained many bad-rating games, and some of them even had femdom/non-straight content so I gave up after browsing a couple of searched pages... I was desparing to the point that I even thought this genre had gone in recent years :LOL:

But now, you gave me (lots of) hopes. A hundreds of tabs have been opened in my PC and... game on! :love:

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Damn, Belphegor666! What a comprehensive and updated list! Your rating system is pretty much same as mine, and there are also many newly released games. :coffee:
I had been using the forum's tags and sorting choices but if I choosed to sort by "rating/number of comments", the results mostly contained old games and many of them are not clear about how much BDSM content they have. If I choosed to sort by "latest", the results contained many bad-rating games, and some of them even had femdom/non-straight content so I gave up after browsing a couple of searched pages... I was desparing to the point that I even thought this genre had gone in recent years :LOL:

But now, you gave me (lots of) hopes. A hundreds of tabs have been opened in my PC and... game on! :love:
I'm happy my list helped someone the same way Andrash's list helped me :LOL: - have fun and if you stumble across an interesting game, share it - we'd all appreciate it.

For everyone else - here are another four reviews - as far as I can recall none of them have been mentioned so far. Most of them were meh for me, but maybe someone will like them more:

The Student Loan
BDSM rating: 1/5
Star rating: ***

Played v1.0 – short complete visual novel. Maybe 20 minutes depending on your reading speed. Made by the same creator as “Friends in Need” to experiment with animations. Has the male domination tag.
If you played the creator’s other game you know what to expect. Well written, funny, good use of music. Sadly it’s only a single scene – The MC goes on a vacation to vegas and ends up hiring a prostitute who turns out to be one of his students. You can either have seduce her (consensual sex, spanking, light femsub) or violently rape her (rape, brutal anal)
It’s well done but pretty short.

Carina the Maid

Short complete visual novel. You play a maid and either make only good choices and escape or make bad choices and get spanked and raped. After the scene the game ends – maybe 10-15 minutes all in all. Only has spanking and nothing else.

Detective Necro
BDSM rating: 2/5
Star rating: ***(*)

Played v0.55 – Visual novel with limited choices – most choices are mainly whether you want to interact with a girl or how. Has the female domination and the male domination tag. I mostly played it because it was recommended to me as a well written game with a good story.
I really wanted to like it – the girls are pretty, the writing style is decent, the story is already pretty long and the sex scenes are well done. Even the setting hits all my buttons – urban fantasy with a lot of fantastic races.
Sadly it never clicked for me and the game felt like a drag – I played it on and off over weeks, interrupted by other games because I kept getting bored by it. No idea why… Maybe because the story feels really slow, with many different plot threads that drag on (too slow pacing?).
Also would be really improved if the creator added some music. I also disliked that the creator kept introducing more and more girls – even the most important main girls have at the most three scenes – there also are few scenes, maybe 12-13 all in all?
As for bdsm – the demon girl has some light femdom (one scene) or can have the tables turned on her (light maledom, one scene), Faiza has a submissive streak and likes rough sex (two scenes, light domination, spanking, rough sex, throatfucking, choking and optional watersports).
The mind control mage has one (written) dreamscene that implies that she might be up for femdom or femsub stuff in the future depending on your choices but has no scenes yet.
Aside from that there’s mostly the normal stuff (vanilla, threesomes,…)
So – decent game that I couldn’t bring myself to like for some reason. Has a small handful of bdsm scenes in a decently long game.

Animus Non Grata
BDSM rating: 5/5
Star rating: ****

Played v0.9.0 – the game’s story is complete and playable, but the renders are not finished yet (3/7 chapters have art so far). It’s a html based visual novel with backgroundmusic. There are quite a few choices (mostly boiling down to whether you are submissive or defiant) and a handful of different endings. For those who don’t like reading, be aware, that this is more an illustrated story than a game.
You play a woman who wakes up in Don’s house and are told that you are an android he saved from being scrapped. In exchange he wants you to be his sub until he removes the countermeasures from your body.
Has spanking, male domination, whipping, breath play, bondage, blindfolds, gags, device bondage and rough sex.
The renders are pretty, writing style is pretty good, sex scenes are well done and it’s obvious that the creator put in a lot of effort.
Now – to the bad parts – In every timeline, except for the on where you enthusiastically obey him and enjoy everything he does, Don comes across as an abusive, raging asshole and it’s no surprise that his wife left him. For someone supposedly into bdsm he really doesn’t get the whole consent thing. If the MC refuses, hesitates or asks him to slow down he is always a cruel ass-hat and does it anyway or punishes her. Which would be fine if he was depicted as a sadist that saved an android to get his own sex slave or if he didn’t consider her a person but the narration does not do that.
Recommended with the caveat that I consider Don an abusive predator who doesn’t understand bdsm.
Edit: The latest update rewrote the defiant path, which fixed some of my issues with Don.

Last edited:

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, I've got another recommendation. I just found/discovered Milfylicious. This game has been out since December 2022, and has quite a bit of content. As the title suggests, this game is about MILFs, but not just any MILFs. These are some the most big-titted, scantily dressed, sexxed-up woman I have seen in quite a while. They're all perfect bimbo, expect they're not stupid.

Nevertheless, while the 'MILF'-thing is definitely the main focus of the game, there's also, a definitive element of BDSM, especially in the most recent update. To give a few examples (WARNING, SPOILERS):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The art is also absolutely fantastic, in my opinion, although the backgrounds all seem the same after a while, but maybe that's just me. I've also been scanning the game's thread, here on F95, and it seems the author is taking a 'less-is-more' approach to development, but not in bad way. The updates generally take a bit longer, with two or three months on average, but to me it looks like they rarely disappoint. And for those of you who care about that sort of thing, there's also a story going on, apparently. I have to admit my balls kinda got in the way, so I barely followed it. But I think it's not that bad, from what I did actually read.

All in all, what's here already, is great, in my opinion. And the future (hopefully) promises much more in the realm of Maledom-BDSM. I recommend it to anyone who frequents this thread, as well anyone with a big-tit MILF (is there any other kind:LOL:) fetish.

Lastly, I would humbly request that, Belphegor666, grace us with his review of the game. If he has the time. All of us appreciate his two cents on these matters.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I'm on a roll guys :LOL:. I have another game I thought I should recommend. It's called Sexbot. As the name implies this game is about sex(ro)bot(s). But before you get too many imagines of half-iron/half plastic women, with obvious android feature, into your head, let me stop you. It's not that kind of (ro)bot. If it wasn't for the title, and the (beginning) of the story, you probably wouldn't know they (so far there' two) are bots. They look like any other character in games all-around this website, and only very rarely do they shift, for a small part of a scene into an obvious android. But that barely lasts more then a few images. As for what the premise of the game? It's about a stereotypical nerd, who's life changes when he gets a 'Sexbot'.

Now before I get to the 'good stuff' we all care about here, I need elaborate a little further on how this game works. I thinks it's important to know, before you start. The introductory part of the game is almost completely linear, like all VNs. There's some choices, but all the separate streams of the choice-river flow back into the same basin, in the end. From there, the game shift into something different. I don't know if any of you have ever played Time Loop Hunter, or seen Groundhog Day, but in case any of you haven't, I'll explain. At the end of the VN-part, the game will task you with going back in time, to redo the week you played in the intro. Basically, you're inside a time-loop, playing the same time-period over and over again. And every time you redo the loop you try to get as far as possible with the women involved. There is a walkthrough on the page, but I have no idea if it's any good. The reason I don't know is because my impatience got the better of me here, and I was almost ready to quit. So, I downloaded the 'Gallery Unlocker' that was available in the OP, to see if it was worth my time to continue. And boy was it!

This game has a lot of great stuff in it. There's dominance, submission, piercings, collars, leather, latex, harnesses, pet play, hucows, (submissive) maids, (submissive) bratty maids, nurse roleplay, and lots of other stuff.

I should warn some of you, though. There are also some elements in here that some of you won't (and some that I also don't) like. First, he game has some futa (dickgirls) in it, not my kind of thing. There's also some, female domination of the MC, but this seems to be turning into a dominance-reversal type of situation, as in, the MC is now starting to turn the tables on her. But I don't know what the future holds, so I can't say what the author has planned. Regardless, almost al of these elements are avoidable, so don't write the game off yet.

Lastly there's also some cuckolding involved, especially in the more BDSM-themed scenes. (Some people might call it NTR, I don't know, because people seem to call everything NTR around this website). It's also not just the MC being cuckolded, but also him cuckolding another/others. It really all depends on how it's done in the game, and your own preferences, whether or not you'll like how the author does it in this game. I for one did like it, but am generally not into cuckolding. The one and only downside, with regards to the cuckolding, is that for us BDSM/Maledom/etc.-lovers it's almost unavoidable, right now. The most heavily BDSM scenes in the game, almost all of them involve the cuckolding element. There are still some scenes that are BDSM-ish, without cuckolding, but they are on definitely on the softer side, compared to the others. So it's your choice, whether or not you want to proceed.

In conclusion, I really enjoyed the scenes, the art, and the BDSM on display here. Some of you might be turned off (literally and figuratively) by some of the parts of this game, but I would recommend you don't dismiss the game out of hand because of that. Also, for those of you (like me) with little time and/or patience, I recommend you play the introductory/VN-like part, and then download the 'gallery unlocker' in the OP, so you don't have to play this game for three of four (plus) hours to get to the good stuff.

Lastly (once again), I would like to humbly request that Belphegor666, help us see more clearly, then my scattershot thoughts, by playing the game and giving us his opinion and review. Provided, of course, he has the time.

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
MauritkCL - That are already some pretty comprehensive reviews - while I'm happy to put them on my "to play" list, I'm unsure whether I could do better ;). This is after all the main reason I keep posting here rather than making my own thread - I'm hoping that together we can create a Mdom-BDSM-Megathread where interested newbies come, get useful recommendations from those of us who have been involved for some time and then add recs with new, interesting games they found - just as you did. Each of us filtering the dross of games for thew occasional pearl.

--------------------

Games I enjoyed:

Recommended first by Juicy Blueberry I think

Lunar’s Chosen
BDSM rating: 4/5

Played v0.26 – sandbox game with the fdom, mdom and bdsm tags. My thanks to blueberry for convincing me to finally play it. First off – the game has a built in walkthrough which is pretty vital as some steps need to be taken at specific times on specific days and are pretty un-intuitive. Also - while you can tell the game that you dislike specific fetishes and avoid seeing them, you need to follow all girl’s storylines, you can’t choose to avoid one because you dislike her. That includes sex scenes. I’d also recommend focusing on your sister because at the start her events only happen once a week and bottleneck progression with other characters. There are also quite a few events that bottleneck further progression until you’ve hit certain storyevents with several characters.

If I had to sum up the bdsm content of the game or the game itself, I’d call it decent, but not great. If you are into transformation, this is one of the best games on this site despite its flaws. (mostly because there are no/few games that focus on it to this amount).

The game is primarily about transformation – It has size changing, body swapping, shapeshifting, temporary bimbofication, enlarging of breasts/cocks, futa transformation, sex changing, invisibility, temporary muscular transformation, colour changing – pretty much everything you could dream of. Concerning this aspect the game is pretty inventive. Amy is also a futa – depending on your choices she either keeps her cock or turns back into a normal woman (also influences other characters and scenes if you say that you like futa content, if not, you can avoid it)

Concerning story, characters and writing style I’d criticize that everything is very simple – almost every girl jumps into bed the moment they meet you, every character tells you their entire tragic backstory the moment you have an intimate moment and ask, every conflict between characters or factions is solved pretty quickly and the MC is ridiculously persuasive. The writing style and the sex scenes are decent enough but nothing world class. Still, it’s an entertaining diversion and should it be the creator’s first game, it’s very impressive and I’m curious what they’ll produce in the future.

So let’s get to what’s relevant to us here – the bdsm content. There is quite a bit of it, but it’s all pretty mild and the scenes pretty simple. Claire is a switch and has both fdom and fsub scenes, Imry is a sub but only shows up toward the end of the available content and has few scenes. Most of the other girls have one or two domination scenes. There is also a fetish club managed by Claire where there’s some content with the main girls or some random girls. Sadly the content is mostly – choose who gets strapped to the device – get fucked/fuck the girl. So roughly 90% of the bdsm content is light domination, bondage, rough sex or device bondage. There are a handful of scenes that stick out, some spanking, some body writing and quite a few scenes with girls in latex fetishwear, hidden vibratorplay (fetishclub), Amy has a maid-puppy scene,…
There’s a lesbian fdom/fsub pair with a handful of scenes and Amy’s mother has some hatesex scenes with verbal degradation.
So yeah – a lot of content and worth playing, but nothing on the level of the best of the games on this site.

New and not mentioned so far:

Star rating: *****

This is a game/story I’ve been following since before I stumbled upon f95. It’s a html based game about the MC – the fool – and a princess being shipwrecked and stranded upon an island and the princess’ corruption by the MC. Lately the MC can be either female or male depending on the player’s choice. This is a written story and has no illustrations. The main fetishes are filth, size and pain with the minor fetishes bestiality, incest, lactation. It also has some dom/sub content with you deciding whether to turn the princess dominant or submissive.
The main story is completed (escaping from the island and the epilogue) but the author is on v7.10 and they keep adding more and more content and routes to the story.
Sadly I lost this story a while back and have not replayed it in quite a while – I think I was on v5 or v6?
What I recall is a well written story with a lot of fetishes (your choices determine what the princess is interested in and what you see).
I personally feel like there’s more filth and size content than pain, but everyone probably feels that way about their preferred fetishes. Also has some swinging, exhibitionism, prostitution and free use.
Has nettle play, rough sex, humiliation, domination, bondage, light tit-torture, stomach punching, whipping and as climax-scene (so far) harsh caning. Dominant Euna has some fdom events with other people or the MC – increasing her pain fetish makes her more sadistic in that case.
One of my favorite interactive stories and can be played online.

De-Recs:

Bloody Sunday
Star rating: *

Played E0.5 – extremely linear visual novel. I tried playing it, because it had every single bdsm tag (bdsm, fdom, mdom, spanking, slave) and was pretty disappointed. The game was shit - and I rarely judge games that harshly.
The games main gimmick is that everyone is some kind of (racist) stereotype. I’m not sure whether it’s supposed to be funny or the creator’s real worldview. One way or the other, it’s neither well written nor funny.
Has beatings, rape, some spanking, humiliation and snuff. Writing is shit, interactions are ridiculous, plot is stupid and sex scenes are substandard garbage. If it sounds interesting to you, try it, maybe you'll enjoy it as a (self) parody?

Infinity: Love or Lust
Star rating: **

Played r14 – visual novel. The MC is trapped in a time loop that repeats the day over and over. For some strange reason money and corruption of your daughter carries over. You can seduce said daughter through either love or lust. The game has the male domination and the bdsm tag.
It’s really boring – the nature of the timeloop and the game design force you to sit through or skip the same scenes over and over and over. If your stats are high enough you unlock variants of the scenes or get more options, but you can’t ignore scenes, which makes the game tedious as fuck.
I only played the lust path and found little to no bdsm. There’s some (extremely) light domination, some spanking, some name calling and that’s it.
It also might be buggy as I found no way to unlock the dildo scene.
In short, unless you’re really into daddy/daughter incest don’t bother (and even then there are better games).

Blossom of Pleasure

To be entirely fair to the game, I have to admit that I played maybe twenty minutes of this game, stopped, unlocked the gallery, looked at the scenes and made my judgment. So take this review with a grain of salt – if someone actually finished this game, please feel free to weigh in.
I played v0.38 of this game, it has the bdsm, male domination and female domination tags. It’s supposed to be a sandbox game about a dystopic society where women took over and feminized all the men. You are supposed to either break this status quo or submit. You should be able to play submissive (fdom/msub), dominant (mdom/fsub) or switch (play most of the scenes of either route).
In reality the dom-path is so underdeveloped that is has almost no scenes and those that exist in the gallery are at best some light domination, rough sex and mind control. There’s one scene of you beating a woman with a belt (short and boring) and another of you humiliating a woman (you can also let another woman so this and she’s Imo better at it than the MC). Most scenes are vanilla or rough sex at best. The creator doesn’t seem to actually be interested in Mdom.
I’m not interested in Fdom/msub, but in the interest of completeness I skimmed through the fdom scenes – there’s a lot more content there – chastity, humiliation, device bondage, spanking, cock milking (and being forced to eat it), domination, scat, watersports, latexdommes,…
It’s pretty obvious where the creator's interest lies – and even there it feels like an inferior “Karlson’s gambit”.
I can’t speak about the mechanics or how tedious the grind is, but I saw that you have limited energy each day for actions – shrug.
I also haven’t read prose that purple in years, it’s like the creator grabbed a thesaurus and a bunch of shitty bodice rippers and went to town (main reason I couldn’t bring myself to enjoy it).
So – fazit – maybe give it a try if you are into femdom, but if not, don’t bother.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
MauritkCL - That are already some pretty comprehensive reviews - while I'm happy to put them on my "to play" list, I'm unsure whether I could do better ;). This is after all the main reason I keep posting here rather than making my own thread - I'm hoping that together we can create a Mdom-BDSM-Megathread where interested newbies come, get useful recommendations from those of us who have been involved for some time and then add recs with new, interesting games they found - just as you did. Each of us filtering the dross of games for thew occasional pearl.

--------------------
Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate you saying them.

But there was a reason, why I requested that you also review them (if possible). I try to be as impartial as possible, to give people an honest idea of the games I recommend. However, I am aware of my own limitations. As hard as I may try to be impartial and objective, I know that my own personal preferences and biases are an element in my opinions. Both here, and in real-life. So, as a general rule, I always try to seek a second opinion, from someone I trust and/or respect. I want to make sure that I haven't missed, forgotten or misinterpreted anything.

On this thread, you and Juicy Blueberry, are by far the most frequent posters, if I'm not mistaken. And your list is the OP here, for a reason. You publish the list, and regularly post your opinion/reviews about games that fall into this genre. So that's why I asked for your opinion. Of course, I'm not saying you have to do it. We all have a life beyond this website, and none of us probably have the time to be playing and reviewing games all day, myself included. And if someone else (other then you) plays the games I recommended, and wants to correct my opinion or point out things that I missed, I invite everyone of you, here, to do so. It can only help all of us, here.

Reactions: Juicy Blueberry
Oct 6, 2023

--------------------

Games I enjoyed:

Recommended first by Juicy Blueberry I think

Lunar’s Chosen

Played v0.26 – sandbox game with the fdom, mdom and bdsm tags. My thanks to blueberry for convincing me to finally play it. First off – the game has a built in walkthrough which is pretty vital as some steps need to be taken at specific times on specific days and are pretty un-intuitive. Also - while you can tell the game that you dislike specific fetishes and avoid seeing them, you need to follow all girl’s storylines, you can’t choose to avoid one because you dislike her. That includes sex scenes. I’d also recommend focusing on your sister because at the start her events only happen once a week and bottleneck progression with other characters. There are also quite a few events that bottleneck further progression until you’ve hit certain storyevents with several characters.

If I had to sum up the bdsm content of the game or the game itself, I’d call it decent, but not great. If you are into transformation, this is one of the best games on this site despite its flaws. (mostly because there are no/few games that focus on it to this amount).

The game is primarily about transformation – It has size changing, body swapping, shapeshifting, temporary bimbofication, enlarging of breasts/cocks, futa transformation, sex changing, invisibility, temporary muscular transformation, colour changing – pretty much everything you could dream of. Concerning this aspect the game is pretty inventive. Amy is also a futa – depending on your choices she either keeps her cock or turns back into a normal woman (also influences other characters and scenes if you say that you like futa content, if not, you can avoid it)

Concerning story, characters and writing style I’d criticize that everything is very simple – almost every girl jumps into bed the moment they meet you, every character tells you their entire tragic backstory the moment you have an intimate moment and ask, every conflict between characters or factions is solved pretty quickly and the MC is ridiculously persuasive. The writing style and the sex scenes are decent enough but nothing world class. Still, it’s an entertaining diversion and should it be the creator’s first game, it’s very impressive and I’m curious what they’ll produce in the future.

So let’s get to what’s relevant to us here – the bdsm content. There is quite a bit of it, but it’s all pretty mild and the scenes pretty simple. Claire is a switch and has both fdom and fsub scenes, Imry is a sub but only shows up toward the end of the available content and has few scenes. Most of the other girls have one or two domination scenes. There is also a fetish club managed by Claire where there’s some content with the main girls or some random girls. Sadly the content is mostly – choose who gets strapped to the device – get fucked/fuck the girl. So roughly 90% of the bdsm content is light domination, bondage, rough sex or device bondage. There are a handful of scenes that stick out, some spanking, some body writing and quite a few scenes with girls in latex fetishwear, hidden vibratorplay (fetishclub), Amy has a maid-puppy scene,…
There’s a lesbian fdom/fsub pair with a handful of scenes and Amy’s mother has some hatesex scenes with verbal degradation.
So yeah – a lot of content and worth playing, but nothing on the level of the best of the games on this site.

New and not mentioned so far:

Star rating: *****

This is a game/story I’ve been following since before I stumbled upon f95. It’s a html based game about the MC – the fool – and a princess being shipwrecked and stranded upon an island and the princess’ corruption by the MC. Lately the MC can be either female or male depending on the player’s choice. This is a written story and has no illustrations. The main fetishes are filth, size and pain with the minor fetishes bestiality, incest, lactation. It also has some dom/sub content with you deciding whether to turn the princess dominant or submissive.
The main story is completed (escaping from the island and the epilogue) but the author is on v7.10 and they keep adding more and more content and routes to the story.
Sadly I lost this story a while back and have not replayed it in quite a while – I think I was on v5 or v6?
What I recall is a well written story with a lot of fetishes (your choices determine what the princess is interested in and what you see).
I personally feel like there’s more filth and size content than pain, but everyone probably feels that way about their preferred fetishes. Also has some swinging, exhibitionism, prostitution and free use.
Has nettle play, rough sex, humiliation, domination, bondage, light tit-torture, stomach punching, whipping and as climax-scene (so far) harsh caning. Dominant Euna has some fdom events with other people or the MC – increasing her pain fetish makes her more sadistic in that case.
One of my favorite interactive stories and can be played online.

De-Recs:

Bloody Sunday
Star rating: *

Played E0.5 – extremely linear visual novel. I tried playing it, because it had every single bdsm tag (bdsm, fdom, mdom, spanking, slave) and was pretty disappointed. The game was shit - and I rarely judge games that harshly.
The games main gimmick is that everyone is some kind of (racist) stereotype. I’m not sure whether it’s supposed to be funny or the creator’s real worldview. One way or the other, it’s neither well written nor funny.
Has beatings, rape, some spanking, humiliation and snuff. Writing is shit, interactions are ridiculous, plot is stupid and sex scenes are substandard garbage. If it sounds interesting to you, try it, maybe you'll enjoy it as a (self) parody?

Infinity: Love or Lust

Played r14 – visual novel. The MC is trapped in a time loop that repeats the day over and over. For some strange reason money and corruption of your daughter carries over. You can seduce said daughter through either love or lust. The game has the male domination and the bdsm tag.
It’s really boring – the nature of the timeloop and the game design force you to sit through or skip the same scenes over and over and over. If your stats are high enough you unlock variants of the scenes or get more options, but you can’t ignore scenes, which makes the game tedious as fuck.
I only played the lust path and found little to no bdsm. There’s some (extremely) light domination, some spanking, some name calling and that’s it.
It also might be buggy as I found no way to unlock the dildo scene.
In short, unless you’re really into daddy/daughter incest don’t bother (and even then there are better games).

Blossom of Pleasure

To be entirely fair to the game, I have to admit that I played maybe twenty minutes of this game, stopped, unlocked the gallery, looked at the scenes and made my judgment. So take this review with a grain of salt – if someone actually finished this game, please feel free to weigh in.
I played v0.38 of this game, it has the bdsm, male domination and female domination tags. It’s supposed to be a sandbox game about a dystopic society where women took over and feminized all the men. You are supposed to either break this status quo or submit. You should be able to play submissive (fdom/msub), dominant (mdom/fsub) or switch (play most of the scenes of either route).
In reality the dom-path is so underdeveloped that is has almost no scenes and those that exist in the gallery are at best some light domination, rough sex and mind control. There’s one scene of you beating a woman with a belt (short and boring) and another of you humiliating a woman (you can also let another woman so this and she’s Imo better at it than the MC). Most scenes are vanilla or rough sex at best. The creator doesn’t seem to actually be interested in Mdom.
I’m not interested in Fdom/msub, but in the interest of completeness I skimmed through the fdom scenes – there’s a lot more content there – chastity, humiliation, device bondage, spanking, cock milking (and being forced to eat it), domination, scat, watersports, latexdommes,…
It’s pretty obvious where the creator's interest lies – and even there it feels like an inferior “Karlson’s gambit”.
I can’t speak about the mechanics or how tedious the grind is, but I saw that you have limited energy each day for actions – shrug.
I also haven’t read prose that purple in years, it’s like the creator grabbed a thesaurus and a bunch of shitty bodice rippers and went to town (main reason I couldn’t bring myself to enjoy it).
So – fazit – maybe give it a try if you are into femdom, but if not, don’t bother.
Awesome review! Thanks for the update!(y)

metisismyname

Jul 20, 2021
you are right on all accounts. well, the minigames thing has been mostly fixed, there is some stupid legacy stealth task, but now it's pretty easy and short.
i'm a fan of (bad) JRPGs so i didn't care that much about the grind, but definitely its there. about the glacial progression, also true but... i actually like it that way.
OK i dont do a lot on this site but feel like i should contribute as this thread has been an ongoing gem. Bad Bobby is a complete slogfest in terms of grind with literally nothing but tease content except for maybe two scenes in the game.... that is until this last update.

play it from the save in the link and just play the Liza content. it is worth it to me especially given the gag sounds during hand over mouth scenes (something i particularly enjoy are solid gag sounds in bdsm games). I went looking for all of the rest of the content, dont waste your time it isnt worth it. Just un-ren the thing if you want to see the rest. Content for Liza: Bondage, NonC, forced, spanking, gagged, male dom, humiliation.... other stuff.

also for those that try it the content ends after you make the "path" choice for Liza even though the game pretends there is more to do there is one scene on the one side that again isnt worth the time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v1-1-0-rainces.5015/post-13075213

spenk

May 4, 2018
OK i dont do a lot on this site but feel like i should contribute as this thread has been an ongoing gem. Bad Bobby is a complete slogfest in terms of grind with literally nothing but tease content except for maybe two scenes in the game.... that is until this last update.

play it from the save in the link and just play the Liza content. it is worth it to me especially given the gag sounds during hand over mouth scenes (something i particularly enjoy are solid gag sounds in bdsm games). I went looking for all of the rest of the content, dont waste your time it isnt worth it. Just un-ren the thing if you want to see the rest. Content for Liza: Bondage, NonC, forced, spanking, gagged, male dom, humiliation.... other stuff.

also for those that try it the content ends after you make the "path" choice for Liza even though the game pretends there is more to do there is one scene on the one side that again isnt worth the time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v1-1-0-rainces.5015/post-13075213

I stuck with Lias training ... her fear does not go lower then 55% and when the handcuff scene comes her fear always gets over 100% which means end of game ... so what has one to do ???

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I stuck with Lias training ... her fear does not go lower then 55% and when the handcuff scene comes her fear always gets over 100% which means end of game ... so what has one to do ???
Better place to ask that, is the thread itself.

metisismyname

Jul 20, 2021
I think at the end of that scene there is an option that lowers fear by %1 stopping the end stat

Reactions: spenk

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Villain’s Legacy

I played v2.1.13.1 – Sandbox game with a male MC in a superhero world. MC gets humiliated by his wife (hard NTR) and his neighbors and later by several superheroes. He gets supergenius powers and swears revenge. Has bdsm, mdom and fdom tags.
It’s okay – the characters look okay (except for the MC), the sound is fine and a superhero setting is rare and fresh. The writing style is good enough that I can stomach it but not great.
Sadly the creator can’t seem to decide whether he wants to make a comedy or a serious story and mixed it – which can work – but here it did not. The scenes that are supposed to be serious are unbelievable and silly and the comedy is (to me) not funny.
The characters also seem like they are supposed to be over the top parodies, except when the creator wants you to take them seriously, only it once again doesn’t work.
The language also switches to italian sometimes without a reason.
Eh, let’s get to the bdsm content – there is some content with a shoplifter (spanking, public humiliation, light domination) and the heroines have some scenes once you defeat them (public humiliation, device bondage, spanking, tickling, watersports, forced orgasms, body writing, mind control/mind break – different depending on the heroine), some heroines have scenes with each other (lesbian, vanilla, domination, bondage, spanking) and some heroines/villainesses get a romance route either immediately or after you defeated them (vanilla, threesome, lesbian).
Interesting is the use of superpowers for sex – so far there was a cool superspeed scene, but we might get more in the future.
There is some fdom/mcsub content, if you let certain scenes go on, that is setup for yet another revenge arc but most fdom is on fsub.
The gameplay is pretty simple – earn money and fame, go after a heroine, find her weakness, defeat her.
The game’s main strength is the setting – there are not many superhero games I could recall off-handedly. Aside from that it’s not overly interesting. If you are bored you might want to give it a try.

Karlsson’s Gambit
Star rating: **(***)

Why am I reviewing this game? - It’s pretty obviously a fdom/msub game and I’m really not into msub. Well I stumbled upon this game quite a while ago, but I never finished it or remembered it well enough to review it. It has the bdsm, mdom, fdom, slave and spanking tags, so I checked out the summary where the creator claimed that there would be a dom path and that you could avoid the harsher femdom and amass power and influence to get mdom content and turn the tables. Considering the high rating I decided to give it a chance.

First off – I played through all (mdom) content of season 1 (act 1-7). I then installed sancho mod and checked whether I missed any interesting scenes. With season 2 (act 8 Part 1) I only checked the scenes with Sancho mod because my rating of this game was pretty fixed already and I just wanted to make sure there was no content that’d change my mind. (and get it over with)

Second – this review is for people like me who are into mdom but not interested in msub content and want to know whether they should give this game a try. If you are into fdom/msub stuff then you probably already know this game – if not – give it a try – you’ll probably love it.

Let’s start with the simple stuff – strengths and weaknesses. The game has pretty good background music that is used well, the story is pretty interesting (at least at the beginning- it wears out its welcome), the fdom content is inventive and varied, the characters are pretty and there are quite a lot of choices that influence the story.
Negatives – The women look (with few exceptions) incredibly similar to the point that you usually recognize them by their hairstyles. The creator keeps introducing more and more women until it gets hard to keep track of who’s who and how they are all connected. The walkthrough is a necessity because there are a shitload of points, flags and choices to keep track of.

So let’s get to the interesting part – is this game worth playing for the maledom?
In the game’s introduction the creator writes that “she likes submissive males (to abuse and get off on sadistically) and dominant males (actual sex)” – to me it seems that this is the main problem of this game – the creator’s understanding of mdom and mine are completely different.
You collect dom point after dom point and use a walkthrough to get the best result and your reward is … drumroll …. - vanilla sex!!!! :mad:
fdom/msub scenes are varied, sadistic and obviously lovingly made – mdom scenes are you having sex with a woman as an equal partner. Because that seems to be mdom to the creator. Every male who isn’t a “worm” is a “Dom” when he dares consider himself an equal to a woman. Sex scenes are pretty vanilla with a woman telling the MC when to start, how to act and when to stop. She might even get generous and suck his dick. Actual content where you dominate a woman is either really light or under the orders of another dominant woman who uses you like another toy to dominate another woman.

The MCs sister – kind of a second protagonist – seems to be the actual protagonist. You also can only choose whether you want her to be an evil bitch or a good bitch. She theoretically has dom and sub points but those change jack-shit – even if you make her take every single sub option it only changes some dialogue lines about her – sub points options disappear after a while and don’t change her personality at all – she just starts using men as furniture or humiliate them (Jake) for no reason with no way to change that. Because we can’t have a submissive woman.

Considering scenes – like I said mostly vanilla sex, if you dominate someone it’s always with another woman involved who calls the shots. (light spanking (once), light domination, domination, device bondage, watersports, snuff)
The game tells you that if you rise high enough you get to take advantage of the people below you – this might not be a lie but it is definitely an exaggeration – if you try to take advantage of (piggy) and try to put a bondage hood on her, your sister countermands you. If you tell Hyori to give you a blowjob you get a minuspoint (and it’s once again vanilla sex). The game also considers it a dom-scene if you help a woman cheat on her boyfriend/lover as the bull (more vanilla sex, all you can do is act on yet another woman’s orders).
In season 2 you can so far (very lightly) dominate your housekeeper (1 scene) but all other scenes are more of the above. Maybe there will be more real domination content in the future (you are supposed to take a supervisor position with some female slaves) but at the moment you have an extremely tedious slog of a game with no to very little mdom content. It’s very much not worth it. It also feels like fdom scenes are more inventive and better made. (most of it is msub content fdom on fsub is a lot rarer)
I also starting to doubt that we’ll ever get to dominate any/all of the Karlsson sisters. More likely that you’ll get a single ending slide if you turn the tables. It looks more like you’ll have to choose to be one sister’s partner.
Considering that I fucking hate all of the sisters and want to either execute them fench revolution style or break them and turn them into slaves I don’t think I’ll bother with the game in the future unless the creator changes course by a lot.

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
Villain’s Legacy

I played v2.1.13.1 – Sandbox game with a male MC in a superhero world. MC gets humiliated by his wife (hard NTR) and his neighbors and later by several superheroes. He gets supergenius powers and swears revenge. Has bdsm, mdom and fdom tags.
It’s okay – the characters look okay (except for the MC), the sound is fine and a superhero setting is rare and fresh. The writing style is good enough that I can stomach it but not great.
Sadly the creator can’t seem to decide whether he wants to make a comedy or a serious story and mixed it – which can work – but here it did not. The scenes that are supposed to be serious are unbelievable and silly and the comedy is (to me) not funny.
The characters also seem like they are supposed to be over the top parodies, except when the creator wants you to take them seriously, only it once again doesn’t work.
The language also switches to italian sometimes without a reason.
Eh, let’s get to the bdsm content – there is some content with a shoplifter (spanking, public humiliation, light domination) and the heroines have some scenes once you defeat them (public humiliation, device bondage, spanking, tickling, watersports, forced orgasms, body writing, mind control/mind break – different depending on the heroine), some heroines have scenes with each other (lesbian, vanilla, domination, bondage, spanking) and some heroines/villainesses get a romance route either immediately or after you defeated them (vanilla, threesome, lesbian).
Interesting is the use of superpowers for sex – so far there was a cool superspeed scene, but we might get more in the future.
There is some fdom/mcsub content, if you let certain scenes go on, that is setup for yet another revenge arc but most fdom is on fsub.
The gameplay is pretty simple – earn money and fame, go after a heroine, find her weakness, defeat her.
The game’s main strength is the setting – there are not many superhero games I could recall off-handedly. Aside from that it’s not overly interesting. If you are bored you might want to give it a try.

Karlsson’s Gambit
Star rating: **(***)

Why am I reviewing this game? - It’s pretty obviously a fdom/msub game and I’m really not into msub. Well I stumbled upon this game quite a while ago, but I never finished it or remembered it well enough to review it. It has the bdsm, mdom, fdom, slave and spanking tags, so I checked out the summary where the creator claimed that there would be a dom path and that you could avoid the harsher femdom and amass power and influence to get mdom content and turn the tables. Considering the high rating I decided to give it a chance.

First off – I played through all (mdom) content of season 1 (act 1-7). I then installed sancho mod and checked whether I missed any interesting scenes. With season 2 (act 8 Part 1) I only checked the scenes with Sancho mod because my rating of this game was pretty fixed already and I just wanted to make sure there was no content that’d change my mind. (and get it over with)

Second – this review is for people like me who are into mdom but not interested in msub content and want to know whether they should give this game a try. If you are into fdom/msub stuff then you probably already know this game – if not – give it a try – you’ll probably love it.

Let’s start with the simple stuff – strengths and weaknesses. The game has pretty good background music that is used well, the story is pretty interesting (at least at the beginning- it wears out its welcome), the fdom content is inventive and varied, the characters are pretty and there are quite a lot of choices that influence the story.
Negatives – The women look (with few exceptions) incredibly similar to the point that you usually recognize them by their hairstyles. The creator keeps introducing more and more women until it gets hard to keep track of who’s who and how they are all connected. The walkthrough is a necessity because there are a shitload of points, flags and choices to keep track of.

So let’s get to the interesting part – is this game worth playing for the maledom?
In the game’s introduction the creator writes that “she likes submissive males (to abuse and get off on sadistically) and dominant males (actual sex)” – to me it seems that this is the main problem of this game – the creator’s understanding of mdom and mine are completely different.
You collect dom point after dom point and use a walkthrough to get the best result and your reward is … drumroll …. - vanilla sex!!!! :mad:
fdom/msub scenes are varied, sadistic and obviously lovingly made – mdom scenes are you having sex with a woman as an equal partner. Because that seems to be mdom to the creator. Every male who isn’t a “worm” is a “Dom” when he dares consider himself an equal to a woman. Sex scenes are pretty vanilla with a woman telling the MC when to start, how to act and when to stop. She might even get generous and suck his dick. Actual content where you dominate a woman is either really light or under the orders of another dominant woman who uses you like another toy to dominate another woman.

The MCs sister – kind of a second protagonist – seems to be the actual protagonist. You also can only choose whether you want her to be an evil bitch or a good bitch. She theoretically has dom and sub points but those change jack-shit – even if you make her take every single sub option it only changes some dialogue lines about her – sub points options disappear after a while and don’t change her personality at all – she just starts using men as furniture or humiliate them (Jake) for no reason with no way to change that. Because we can’t have a submissive woman.

Considering scenes – like I said mostly vanilla sex, if you dominate someone it’s always with another woman involved who calls the shots. (light spanking (once), light domination, domination, device bondage, watersports, snuff)
The game tells you that if you rise high enough you get to take advantage of the people below you – this might not be a lie but it is definitely an exaggeration – if you try to take advantage of (piggy) and try to put a bondage hood on her, your sister countermands you. If you tell Hyori to give you a blowjob you get a minuspoint (and it’s once again vanilla sex). The game also considers it a dom-scene if you help a woman cheat on her boyfriend/lover as the bull (more vanilla sex, all you can do is act on yet another woman’s orders).
In season 2 you can so far (very lightly) dominate your housekeeper (1 scene) but all other scenes are more of the above. Maybe there will be more real domination content in the future (you are supposed to take a supervisor position with some female slaves) but at the moment you have an extremely tedious slog of a game with no to very little mdom content. It’s very much not worth it. It also feels like fdom scenes are more inventive and better made. (most of it is msub content fdom on fsub is a lot rarer)
I also starting to doubt that we’ll ever get to dominate any/all of the Karlsson sisters. More likely that you’ll get a single ending slide if you turn the tables. It looks more like you’ll have to choose to be one sister’s partner.
Considering that I fucking hate all of the sisters and want to either execute them fench revolution style or break them and turn them into slaves I don’t think I’ll bother with the game in the future unless the creator changes course by a lot.
I often felt problems with KG but couldn't put them into words. You nailed it.

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
This shitty KG 5/5, OMG
Star ratings and bdsm ratings are explained in my masterpost. You might want to actually read my post concerning my opinion on this game. :sneaky:

BDSM-Rating:
I ended up using a rating system to try and easily convey at first glance how much bdsm there is inside a game – this does not say how good the game is or how much I enjoyed it, only how much bdsm content there is relative to game size!

0/5 – no bdsm at all (theoretical for de-recs that have the male domination or bdsm tag)
1/5 – the kiddy pool of bdsm games. Only feature light domination and maybe a bit of spanking
2/5 – what doesn’t fit the neighboring categories. Has more than light domination and spanking, but lacks a dedicated storyline – might mean it only has some scattered roleplay scenes or maybe just a few really hot original bdsm scenes. [city of broken dreamers, above the clouds?]
3/5 – has at least one engaging bdsm storyline that deserves the name. The game isn’t primarily about bdsm, but the creator tries to cater to bdsm-fans too. [man of the house, defending Lydia Collier, sisterly lust]
4/5 – bdsm is a big part of this game, multiple bdsm-storylines, but if you tried to avoid bdsm you could. Games that have a jedi/sith good/evil morality system and can choose between romance or a master/slave relationship. [Vae victis, harem hotel, playing with fire]
5/5 – this game is about bdsm, if you remove the bdsm content there is very little to nothing left. Games with a lot of varied and inventive bdsm content. The game is (almost exclusively) about bdsm-relationships. [Dicktator, The patriarch, iNsight of you]

Star Rating:
I recently gave all games I played a star rating depending on how much I enjoyed the game. Stars in (*) are added if I believe that an average player might enjoy the game more than I did due to personal preferences.

***** a truly great game, I loved it, am eagerly waiting for updates and would pay for a finished version
**** a good game, I enjoyed it and would recommend it to other people.
*** Meh game, I have no strong feelings one way or another about it, I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t continued.
** I did not enjoy this game and would not recommend it, but other people might enjoy it more
* I hate this game and am actively angry that I wasted my time with it. The only reason for me to mention it, is to warn other people away from it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote