Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Bois BOIS BBOIISS ... BON just gave us a very early Christmas present ... it's just AMAZING , if you love his stuff ... there is a great variety of curves in here ! ... and it's complete one shot short mini-game ... straight to the point ... treat yourself with a night of this <3

https://f95zone.to/threads/stay-at-home-final-beggar-of-net.48613/

Have fun !

Also am gonna throw in a small Dandyboy teaser of the upcoming update if you aren't on their discord so stay tuned for that ;)

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
Soooooo......I've tried out several games on the above list and have come to the conclusion that Chaixas Games has spoiled me with My Secret Fever and the Plump City series to the point of ruining all other games for me. Not that the games here aren't awesome or anything, obviously a lot of people like them, they just didn't do it for me.

So a couple of weeks ago, I said screw it, I'll learn 3D modeling and make my own game. It's a long road ahead, but here are three characters I've created - what say ye? (y)? (n)? :poop:? ............................Eggplant Emoji?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I apologize in advance if this should have been posting in a different forum, I figured this thread would be where it would have a chance to reach people of a similar mind.
These are great man, I especially like Linda, are you still planning on taking this further ?

This is my first post - I've been lurking a while and I finally registered mainly just to be able to express my appreciation of this thread; apparently I'll need to post some more before I can PM anyone.

I see the discord thing but I don't fully understand it, I'll look that up though.

Many thanks.

Reactions: fanboi

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
Soooooo......I've tried out several games on the above list and have come to the conclusion that Chaixas Games has spoiled me with My Secret Fever and the Plump City series to the point of ruining all other games for me. Not that the games here aren't awesome or anything, obviously a lot of people like them, they just didn't do it for me.

So a couple of weeks ago, I said screw it, I'll learn 3D modeling and make my own game. It's a long road ahead, but here are three characters I've created - what say ye? (y)? (n)? :poop:? ............................Eggplant Emoji?

I apologize in advance if this should have been posting in a different forum, I figured this thread would be where it would have a chance to reach people of a similar mind.
hope you don't lose your motivation to make this game. Those models are hot af!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote