• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
yummm. the mom definitely looks thiccer there. did the MC get to bone his mom to the latest build?
Why don't you play it and see for yourself ; ) ! ?

But if ya don't wanna ... here is the answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Update, the Biggest BBW won the vote ! so he did finished her short story ! ... And check out the teasers bois !

And with the Christmas mini update ... there was more content for our thicc mama <3 !

Oh yeah .... the sister also got some love , but we ain't here to talk about dem skinny bitches ...

So I still highly recommend the game !

WickerKing

Feb 24, 2020
I know the struggle regarding the Owasobi games. I tried both of those games. I just, couldn't get anywhere with the ogress game. I tried, I tried realy hard for days with that game not knowing how to progress.

I know these games are not in english, but they might also interest you people on this thread.
The 2 Debutopia games from Valkyria:

You meet more women/girls in Debutopia 2, but it doesn't have the same charm as the first one in my opinion.

The gluttonous princess from Hime Jiru is also something wonderful to behold
the art in the game is amazing, truly worth the money.

The sweet weightlifter from Soku Iki Bishonure Athlete! ~Shiofuki Zecchou Suru Athlete Heroine-tachi~ is also worth watching.

There's also Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Seiyoku no Kyoushitsu 3

The strict principal and the MC's mother is someone to my dislike, not her body, but her initial personality. I think that's why it makes it more satisfying seeing her become addicted to his cock. They also used a voice actress with a deeper female voice than many other hentai games. Emphasizing her dominant(/strict) nature.

I hope this was to some help for you people out there, I wish you all a good time.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.
Great list! I always loved the games made by Mocking Soft. A great little studio.

Alright, let's share some goodies :coffee:

The first game is translated in english and available Here. Very recommanded and it also contains a good amount of femdom content, which is always good :p

Maybe we should extend this topic to include english translated manga, doujinshi, comics and videos? Let me know what you guys think about this and I'll post some more stuff later.
Honestly?
Bless this thread.

Also, does anyone know of any translations to these games? I'd be over the moon if there were.

Last edited:

bootymanco

Nov 1, 2019
Bless this thread. Chaixas-games are awesome, just tried dandyboy and my god it's simply amazing especially our favorites. My new life is awesome i just hope it does not take a wrong turn in the development of it

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote