Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Soooooo......I've tried out several games on the above list and have come to the conclusion that Chaixas Games has spoiled me with My Secret Fever and the Plump City series to the point of ruining all other games for me. Not that the games here aren't awesome or anything, obviously a lot of people like them, they just didn't do it for me.

So a couple of weeks ago, I said screw it, I'll learn 3D modeling and make my own game. It's a long road ahead, but here are three characters I've created - what say ye? (y)? (n)? :poop:? ............................Eggplant Emoji?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I apologize in advance if this should have been posting in a different forum, I figured this thread would be where it would have a chance to reach people of a similar mind.
Love them! :love:

Reactions: johnnybuttcheeks

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Soooooo......I've tried out several games on the above list and have come to the conclusion that Chaixas Games has spoiled me with My Secret Fever and the Plump City series to the point of ruining all other games for me. Not that the games here aren't awesome or anything, obviously a lot of people like them, they just didn't do it for me.

So a couple of weeks ago, I said screw it, I'll learn 3D modeling and make my own game. It's a long road ahead, but here are three characters I've created - what say ye? (y)? (n)? :poop:? ............................Eggplant Emoji?

I apologize in advance if this should have been posting in a different forum, I figured this thread would be where it would have a chance to reach people of a similar mind.
HOLY shit dude!!!! Bonnie looks like someone I'm verrry familiar with IRL....Make her look a bit more asian, specifially, filipino, and I'll HAVE to play your game. Plus then you'll be one of the fist to feature an asian BBW in a 3Dcg game.

Linda is very hot too, and I love the skin blemishes on her legs and her glasses suit her well.

Peggy has a hot bod for a GILF, but my taste betrays my arousal. Still, her face isn't too bad(saggy), and if I was horny enough I'd still bang her just to see thhose ass and tiddies bounce. :p

Keeponpluggin

Aug 16, 2019

These are great. Except in my opinion the extreme boob sizes are a bit much so I like Bonnie the most. I would like to see more BBW models with tits that aren't so exaggerated. If they were like half the size of Bonnie's they'd still be fairly large.

BTW, how did you just jump into 3D modeling? what programs and assets are required?

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
oooo... I think I found my people ! @_@

here is my offering ... my fav game this year !

the screenshots are old , the mother is now thicccer ! ... also there are 2 more milfs 1 of them not shown in pictures (she's the thiccest girl !). and it's a pretty great game in general ^ ^ !
yummm. the mom definitely looks thiccer there. did the MC get to bone his mom to the latest build?

Sep 4, 2017
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote