• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,365 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 725 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 625 14.0%

• Total voters

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It requires me to open an account.
Vê a melhor maneira.

# SP has chosen these channels to present and promote his work. He granted you easy access to the game but it's up to him the way he'll deliver any other stuff, including future versions.

Nobody forces you to become a supporter, not even a Patreon user (simple sign up as you did for this forum... - free). Your choice... But if you don't want to comply with any of those, don't expect things to be handed to you like that. Gotta respect dev's choice/approach.

The game lacks visual hint cues (it has tips thou ) making it a bit annoying at first but it's a great game. Have fun

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
"The game starts with You (Bobby) living in his home in a weird way. Bob doesn’t like the idea of going to school, going for walks, and even watching movies. His life is anything but normal and not being able to find his life purpose is eating him in the head."
:ROFLMAO:

Who the fuck wrote that?
Every single line is a gem.
Who's Bob?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Que puta de moca... :ROFLMAO:

# When you have a good dealer, you have a good friend. Oh that light is so bright, shut the blinds... Yup yup yup pf pf pf pf :ROFLMAO:

redbear76

May 25, 2022
"It showcases how great the characters are with the game’s aesthetic. The mom is by far the hottest one in the family. His sisters are also amazing, and you get to bang them in various positions."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way with this new version it seems to restart all from scratch... And in a more difficult way cause all girls are still in alarm

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
This looks nice but like before - with the orginal game - i will believe in progress and the game content once i see it ;| There are plenty of games here where authors tease with interesting content only to finally give up. Especial where mc can be evil and is male - and is somehow not everybodys punching bag, how dare you :D - all of sudden everybody become white knight...

Reactions: TommyTuba

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I have a better one: How about Anna AND Lucy getting it on with each other? Anyone have any ideas on how that could plausibly come about in keeping with the storyline? That would be HUGE!

Pois... Mas não.

# That would be awesome, in fan art thread or any other game. Here it would simply make no sense. This is not Big Brother, thankfully. But I get it, who wouldn't want to play that...?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Or
I have a better one: How about Anna AND Lucy getting it on with each other? Anyone have any ideas on how that could plausibly come about in keeping with the storyline? That would be HUGE!
Or maybe Anna with Lisa. And if there is a way to work Mike’s girlfriend into the lesbian mix that would be great, too!

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes