VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,365 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 725 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 299 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 625 14.0%

• Total voters

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Novidades? Nada? Só no Patreon bloqueado? Só para meados de Setembro? Tratante (trad pt/br - cafajestchi)... :ROFLMAO:

# Still waiting for news or any kind of spoiler/treat

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Alguem que faça barulho aqui... Qualquer coisa... Piu...

# It's too quite in here. Don't like it.

Jamalbro

Aug 11, 2022
I don't know why, but for some reason I'm more excited about your version than about the possible return of the original game. Later I will check out the game and answer the survey.
How do i play the full game i have to pick the mom or the sister but know full game how help me

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
How do i play the full game i have to pick the mom or the sister but know full game how help me
Ei amigo, vamos lá então:

# Good friend, let me help you then:

* download it from here or for free.

* Play the game as it is. Follow his walkthrough for a smoother experience (in his patreon)

Jamalbro

Aug 11, 2022
View attachment 1848056

Bobby is a not so charming young lad who's desperately trying to get more intimate with and "responsible" towards the four girls he grew up with - but all in a very, very bad way (I must add)
BS2 is to be a traditional, fun and immersive in-house sandbox adult game, with beautiful, relatable and somewhat realistic romantic interests for you to bully and chase while Bobby grinds his way towards a not so traditional sex life, as a not so very realistic protagonist himself - one who's willing to use any tools at his disposal to turn their home into his own personal twisted little harem - be it love, romance, wealth, manipulation, coersion,
psychotropics, harassment.. (you name it)
his depravities & schemes offset with that cozy homely scenario & characters to create a singular erotic experience

BBS2 is a game about family ties, liability, manhoodin' and coochies, of course.. the cutest coochies

Release Date Projection: 07/04/2022
Language: English
Intended TAGs (on release): VN / Ren'Py / 3DCG / Male Protagonist / Mobile Game / Corruption / Exhibitionism / Groping / Handjob / Incest / Masturbation / Milf / Sandbox / Sleep Sex / Slow Burn / Teasing
Patreon:
Discord:
Supporting Crew: Mrpooopmen, krekerman003 & Xaøs
Special Thanks to: herm956, Simple Rick & ZipTieFun
Can you send me that version

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
My choice for the poll isn't there. I prefer the old model, but since they are older, I like that he is taller, maybe even taller than the girls would be fine.

subtitle

Nov 14, 2020
so is this a remake of the abandoned original?
or is it the sequel?
or is it the original plus new content?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes