Collection Video Bayern3D collection [2022-09-14] [Yarn/Dortmund/Bayern/Bayernsfm]

captSmug

Jan 23, 2019
Here's an update. This contains the complete archive of official works up to date. I did not filter for any questionable content. :censored:
Also, all 4 rar files should be downloaded for a complete collection. 'Patreon' contains many animations not found in 'Patreon 4k', for example. And there are some password protected zip files that can safely be deleted, since they are unpacked already.

Can re upload the files to pixeldrain?

Reactions: hansiwolf2022

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
just Some PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....

for only 187 mb.....
Snap2.jpg
adding sounds,remove black bar,no wm,the usual exclusive release.... lol

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
Snap1z.jpg

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Does anyone have a full archive? The links from RavenOfOld are dead and looks like theres no recent updates or full archives available, especially since it looks like the Ito-ham account mentioned on Page 3 here has been banned or discontinued.

Johndoe244

Oct 9, 2022
Does anyone have a full archive? The links from RavenOfOld are dead and looks like theres no recent updates or full archives available, especially since it looks like the Ito-ham account mentioned on Page 3 here has been banned or discontinued.
From what I saw he got banned on fanbox again, and I agree someone needs to reupload whatever he posted

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Here's an update. This contains the complete archive of official works up to date. I did not filter for any questionable content. :censored:
Also, all 4 rar files should be downloaded for a complete collection. 'Patreon' contains many animations not found in 'Patreon 4k', for example. And there are some password protected zip files that can safely be deleted, since they are unpacked already.

Sorry to bother you, but is it possible for you to share ur collection again? The links are dead and it doesnt look like anyone else has a full collection to share.