Collection Video Bayern3D collection [2022-09-14] [Yarn/Dortmund/Bayern/Bayernsfm]

unclecrusty

May 27, 2020
He has an archive listing all works on posts you can search via kemono, but the capture is outdated and doesnt show current links.

Reactions: fanat7771

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hello there... **Big TEXT incoming**

I uploaded the whole Collection to my Gofile, it has everything from all 3 Official-Archive´s.

Included is:
Bayern3D - 2020
02. Bayern3D - 2021
03. Bayern3D - 2022
04. Bayern3D - Posters/Soundfan/Specials
05. Bayern3D - Release-Date Unknown - Animations (Mostly before 2020)

IMPORTANT, READ BELOW! Especially 03. + 04.!

Info:
The "Bayern3D - 2020/21/22" Folders, have all 720p+1080p+4K versions inside, if there is a version missing, then it simply does not exist yet.

02. The "Bayern3D - Posters/Soundfan/Specials" Folder includes Pictures / old-Anim with Sound / Festivity-Animations.

03. The "Bayern3D - Release-Date Unknown - Animations" Folder includes mostly old Animations from before 2020 that i dont know the release date from and neither did Bayern3D himself it seems. There might be some Animations in there that should be in 2020/21 that i didnt see while going through it.

04. Everything is as i stated at the beginning, from the Official-Archives, since they were quite a mess in terms of sorting, it took quite a while to find the exact Release-Date of the files and rename and sort them by it.
So i apologize if there are 1 or 2 or more Animations missing, if that is the case take a look inside the "Release-Date Unknown - Animations" or "Specials" Folder. It has to be there then, since the Collection overall has nothing missing.

05. If a Animation has no sound, then there should be another version of it with Sound at a later date most of the time. If there is not, well, then the Artist never made one.

06. Sound-Version of Animations most of the time have an "s" behind a name for example: "Clem_s" or "Clems".
That is the Official-Archive´s way of doing it.
Starting from 2022-May onwards i will rename something like that as i did with this: "2022-05-06 - Dolores - 4K - Sound"
That makes it more obvious i guess.

Anyway sry for all that text but i had to make sure to let you all know, especially about 3. and 4.
Future Update´s about Bayern3D will be way shorter in Text, i promise.

Here the Link: (Finally :p)

rf96 Feel free to update OP :p and good luck in case you are going through the "Release-Date Unknown" Folder i went crazy at some point figuring all that stuff out that i already sorted :D Bayern3D is at this point the messiest in terms of sorting.

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020

I uploaded the whole Collection to my Gofile, it has everything from all 3 Official-Archive´s.

Included is:
Bayern3D - 2020
02. Bayern3D - 2021
03. Bayern3D - 2022

Info:
The "Bayern3D - 2020/21/22" Folders, have all 720p+1080p+4K versions inside, if there is a version missing, then it simply does not exist yet.

02. The "Bayern3D - Posters/Soundfan/Specials" Folder includes Pictures / old-Anim with Sound / Festivity-Animations.

03. The "Bayern3D - Release-Date Unknown - Animations" Folder includes mostly old Animations from before 2020 that i dont know the release date from and neither did Bayern3D himself it seems. There might be some Animations in there that should be in 2020/21 that i didnt see while going through it.

04. Everything is as i stated at the beginning, from the Official-Archives, since they were quite a mess in terms of sorting, it took quite a while to find the exact Release-Date of the files and rename and sort them by it.
So i apologize if there are 1 or 2 or more Animations missing, if that is the case take a look inside the "Release-Date Unknown - Animations" or "Specials" Folder. It has to be there then, since the Collection overall has nothing missing.

05. If a Animation has no sound, then there should be another version of it with Sound at a later date most of the time. If there is not, well, then the Artist never made one.

06. Sound-Version of Animations most of the time have an "s" behind a name for example: "Clem_s" or "Clems".
Starting from 2022-May onwards i will rename something like that as i did with this: "2022-05-06 - Dolores - 4K - Sound"

Anyway sry for all that text but i had to make sure to let you all know, especially about 3. and 4.

rf96 Feel free to update OP :p and good luck in case you are going through the "Release-Date Unknown" Folder i went crazy at some point figuring all that stuff out that i already sorted :D Bayern3D is at this point the messiest in terms of sorting.
Some artists don't bother give their videos a name nor keep their file names in order, the least we could do is trying get the encoded date from file using mediainfo.

Last edited:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Some artists don't bother give their videos a name nor keep their file names in order, the least we could do is trying get the encoded date from file using mediainfo.
good luck all of them say 2021-03-24, im assuming thats because he switched them over to mp4 since most of them are from days before patreon/sub/fanbox probably tumblr times.

Disco79

Feb 28, 2018

Included is:
Bayern3D - 2020
02. Bayern3D - 2021
03. Bayern3D - 2022

Info:

Thank you for the share but I'm afraid it's password protected.

Jul 7, 2017
there is no password required, i have never used any passwords on any of my uploaded files.
I'm having the same issue - whenever I click download, I get a message that says:

Upgrade Account
This feature is limited to donor accounts. By supporting Gofile on Patreon, you will get all the benefits of a donor account.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
I'm having the same issue - whenever I click download, I get a message that says:

Upgrade Account
This feature is limited to donor accounts. By supporting Gofile on Patreon, you will get all the benefits of a donor account.
You have to open the folders and download the files inside. Downloading entire folders all at once is locked unless you're a donor account.

Reactions: Hobart Jasperz

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
bayern should be reuploaded now...last thing is "Release-Date Unknown" which stopped 3 times now at 99%..check that up in 30minuts if you still need it.

Reactions: Hobart Jasperz

modify

Nov 13, 2021
good luck all of them say 2021-03-24, im assuming thats because he switched them over to mp4 since most of them are from days before patreon/sub/fanbox probably tumblr times.
It's too painful to check the encoded date one by one for me, so I often use Python to add the encoded date to files' names
automatically, which is more convenient and saving a lot of time, though some videos don't have date at all...Anyway, thanks for your upload.

jones

Aug 22, 2016
Does anyone have all the SFM session .DMX files Bayern used to release? There is a torrent you can easily find that has some of them but only up to 2018

Reactions: syner6yy and Omeega