• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Bayern3D collection [2022-09-14] [Yarn/Dortmund/Bayern/Bayernsfm]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A4.gif

Overview:
Bayern3D (known under several other names: Yarn/Dortmund/Bayern/Bayernsfm) is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from video games, such as: Final Fantasy, Overwatch, Resident Evil, Halo, The Witcher, Apex Legends, DOTA, Mortal Kombat, NieR, Metroid, and many others.​

Updated: 2022-09-14
Artist: Bayern3D - - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 379 pictures, 18 .psd
Length: 655 animations (01:35:31)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: - - -

2020: - -
2021: - -
2022 Jan to May: - -

Posters (Soundfan Special): - -

Unknown Release-date files: - - -

Thanks sivertop for sharing the links!

A1.gif A2.gif A3.gif A5.gif A6.gif

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I've sifted through about half of these and can't look anymore tonight, but I don't think the pregnancy tag is applicable.

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
I've sifted through about half of these and can't look anymore tonight, but I don't think the pregnancy tag is applicable.
really? I'm getting bamboozled again am I?
I'm sure don't want to download and dig so much file just to get a handful preggo animation or pictures. Nice upload tho, I like the Dearonnus Collection upload since it's to the point on preg tag.

Jan 14, 2019
there is a bit of surprise bestiality. like a file will be called 2bcs.jpg or something, and you open it to find 2b getting dicked down by a dog. it doesnt show the dog but like most people can tell the difference betwen a human penis and another animals.

i dont recall any loli stuff, the youngest stuff is gonna be either sherry (from resident evil), laura (tomb raider) and 2b (nier automata, i dont know how old she is supposed to be).

i glanced through the whole thing. the only gay content is a jpg and short 5 sec video of link getting dicked by ganon. (unless i missed a futa, although imo futa isnt gay)

d00d301

Mar 18, 2019
anyone manage to access the zip files on kemono .party? they seem to be password protected