VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
I've been since June without watching this thread, any news? Do we have an update date? I heard that developer was at holidays (nothing with it) and maybe he came to work on this game again..? Thnks for the answers

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I've been since June without watching this thread, any news? Do we have an update date? I heard that developer was at holidays (nothing with it) and maybe he came to work on this game again..? Thnks for the answers
Then you most likely missed the update to 0.4.0 script04 update 1. If you even missed the update to plain 0.4.0, there is a lot of content there. More than in the previous days.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I have fallen in love with those gigantic tits!I need to play this game but can someone answer a couple questions first?
1)Can you name the MC?
2)Is there a patch for it?
3)Is there NTR(non-avoidable)?

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have fallen in love with those gigantic tits!I need to play this game but can someone answer a couple questions first?
1)Can you name the MC?
2)Is there a patch for it?
3)Is there NTR(non-avoidable)?
1) yes
2) what patch? For incest? There is no need for one, incest is there
3) no

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is there a patch for the "I think you used console, game over" bs ? only checked in savegame edit, but could not see anything there
btw never used console in this game

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
is there a patch for the "I think you used console, game over" bs ? only checked in savegame edit, but could not see anything there
It's not necessarily that you used console, but that you managed to change the values for strength and money that caused that, just keep it simple money under 80 and just make sure you get the +1 strength each day and you are good to go.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You think it's bs, it's essential to the game. Time is very important in this game, it's only 8 days long, there is no grind where you have to repeat the same thing 50 times to get one lust point from someone (in which case I would understand people wanting to cheat the system!) and I have to deal with 24 differentes routes, therefore there has to be some timely order to it.
For example, you can't fuck Nikki on day01 because otherwise, you wouldn't be called for guidance by the principal, etc... She can only be fucked starting on day02, and that is how I MEANT FOR IT TO BE.
Therefore, since there is a strength check on day01 to lift the dresser, it HAS to be that the dresser can't be lifted because the PC cannot have enough strength. (notwithstanding the fact that the sex scene was Nikki hadn't been done by the time of release for day01 for that very reason).
Then, some lazy cheat comes alongs and complains that he was booted out of the game because he cheated the strength in the console? Too fucking bad, not my problem.

Reactions: Seif and zapallbugs
Sep 1, 2017
Different topic, but it's just me or does the alarm panel bug out with this thread, i normally have to check my watched threads by mself and see half - two new pages were added the last time i look here.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
drop these in the game folder. i edit out all those.
Well, you can change the standard source by Tim as you like. But then it won't be the same game anymore. And for me it totally kills the purpose of the game. You can invent you own rules and fuck all the 24 in-game girls and any other non-in-game girls you like in 24 minutes. But what would be the point of that?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've used console with the game as is and hit all the girls on a play through, never got cock blocked.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
I've used console with the game as is and hit all the girls on a play through, never got cock blocked.
thats because its a value check of either strength or money if you dont go crazy it wont affect you. More strength than possible on day or more money than 60 will get ya. day 3 armwrestle, strength 9 will end you, day 4 it takes 10 strength

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
New Achievements update + Updated scripts.
Unzip in the games folder

Tim

I have a request. When you fuck Britney, can you incorporate the phrase "magic meat scepter" into the dialogue?

It is the worst dialogue line imaginable and would be perfect

May 31, 2018
Somehow my status always remain as "douche" and the game ended at day 2... The only girl I won is massage girl...I don't know how to do :(

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Somehow my status always remain as "douche" and the game ended at day 2... The only girl I won is massage girl...I don't know how to do :(
It's not normal your game ended on day02, it should end on day04. Download the latest version from my blog.

Reactions: 09110212
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes