• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
hey i'm a little bit confuse with the walkthrough on the second day
on "13.00 report to principal Sophia for guidance" is this after i get the flower?
sorry for a long chat
No, the first possible guidance is on day 3. After the MC fucked Nikki on day 2. She is the only schoolgirl available for day 2. The trip to BigDong Falls is on day 4. The second possible guidance on day 4 is after the trip. When the MC fucked a schoolgirl on day 3. On day 3 Frieda, Kate or Laura are possible. To get Sophia both guidances are needed.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Just to make sure:
- you get disciplined because of fucking a school girl the previous day
- you have the flower
- you get the below pic and take option 3 (option 1 only leads to the wank scene and no epciclust even when you reach 10 points), then on the next choice option 2
The next choice gives me the choice to use the pendulum
View attachment 148921
for some reason I can't pick up the flower, I've followed the XLS to the letter

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
for some reason I can't pick up the flower, I've followed the XLS to the letter
Do you get to the investigate step on the way back from BigDong Falls? After that you get the option to pick up the flower. If you don't you missed the step on day 3 in the library with nerdy girl.

bang_der85

Apr 2, 2018
do you still have your save file bro???
Just need open on script.rpy, script02.rpy, script03, and script04.rpy. If you need how to get epic lust faster, I still need authorize from creator to give you some advice.
Here for example:
buldges.png
But at the end result it still rollback to another scene. I can't finnished properly.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
To get Sophia, you either need to have done putting up her posters (doing it once is enough) or have picked up the flower at the falls (you need to have read the book about it so the nerdy girls must have shown you where it is. Doing it via the maria route wont suffice). When you have done both you get four options of talking to her, two of wich are the flower and poster option. If you then pick the poster option you also automatically talk about the flower aswell and gain more points then just giving the flower if you hadn't enough points in the first place. These options are requirements for an epiclust. Even if you already have high enough lust.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I both love and hate the concept of this game. Love because there's so much to choose, but hate because I want to get them all and there's still only so much content to do so far. Plus my save files are still on the game even though I swore I deleted them to try and start fresh so... I'm torn between deciding who to prioritize first and if there's a way to even GET all the girls to lust the player first.

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
No, the first possible guidance is on day 3. After the MC fucked Nikki on day 2. She is the only schoolgirl available for day 2. The trip to BigDong Falls is on day 4. The second possible guidance on day 4 is after the trip. When the MC fucked a schoolgirl on day 3. On day 3 Frieda, Kate or Laura are possible. To get Sophia both guidances are needed.
sorry for distrub but after i help nikki find her earring i just got 2 lust but i see on the xls sheet you got 4 lust how could i get 4 lust?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
sorry for distrub but after i help nikki find her earring i just got 2 lust but i see on the xls sheet you got 4 lust how could i get 4 lust?
By using the pheromones. If you didn't get them from the old lady on the bus you are out of luck. Save and restore are your friends here.

Oct 21, 2016
Hi, great game. I enjoy every update.

Is there a possibility to add a "draw" count, where no one actually wins?

For instance MC and Jose may end up having a threesome with one of the female characters, so that counts as a "draw", not a "win"(I know MC and Jose despise each other, so that's not likely to happen, but still I would love to see an Anna/Jose/MC DP scene).

Reactions: BBrian

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
When the new version will be released?
When it is, honestly nobody knows, Tim thinks November may be the month, but he is/was behind schedule a few weeks ago. Typically has been 4 months between updates though, even though this day should have less content November/December is likely time for update.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
For weeks I thought this was possible, but couldn't do it. To day I did: an 11-0 run. I used the first update of script04 and didn't knowingly misuse any bugs. As before, the last tab of the attached xls shows how it was done. screenshot0009.png

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes