• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
For weeks I thought this was possible, but couldn't do it. To day I did: an 11-0 run. I used the first update of script04 and didn't knowingly misuse any bugs. As before, the last tab of the attached xls shows how it was done. View attachment 149707
Impressive!
How did you find the time to do the photoshoot with Kate, work at the shop, while helping Teagan, do all the prerequisites for Debby, while reading up on the flowers, and putting up flyers (for Sophia)?

And why isn't Maria also unlocked with the threesome from Teagan?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Impressive!
How did you find the time to do the photoshoot with Kate, work at the shop, while helping Teagan, do all the prerequisites for Debby, while reading up on the flowers, and putting up flyers (for Sophia)?

And why isn't Maria also unlocked with the threesome from Teagan?
I dropped Maria for now. She requires the lifeguard duty and there simply isn't time for doing that. The prime scarce item in this game is time. I have been thinking this game, while amusing, could also develop into a trainer for corporate types. It pushes you to make the hard decisions about what you are going to do and what you are not going to do. I only could make the 11-0 run when I realized the fertility clinic was non-essential. It only wastes time and stamina you don't have to spare.

Reactions: EpicLust

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
well, given how much you have on Maria already, it's only a matter of time before she gets some too. I'll give your run a try, thanks. I think you also need to add the point that you got money from Chiyo instead of earned lust points.

EDIT: Forgot excels have tabs underneath. Nevermind.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Surely, it's here too?
It's in a quite a number of places. But I like/advise to get it straight from your blog. Then it is less likely that meddlesome people like Patreon et al. insert their own ideas. Well, not that blogspot is above meddling, but it would be right in your face, so you are likely to notice and take action.

Pundee

Apr 27, 2018
Iam a great fan of your work...can we get some shiny tight dresses ..or option to change character clothes...it would be even better

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I both love and hate the concept of this game. Love because there's so much to choose, but hate because I want to get them all and there's still only so much content to do so far. Plus my save files are still on the game even though I swore I deleted them to try and start fresh so... I'm torn between deciding who to prioritize first and if there's a way to even GET all the girls to lust the player first.
Given that there's still Friday, Saturday, and Sunday left to go, there's no way of knowing what is ultimately possible, except that Tim has already stated (a few times but like....100 pages ago) that you will not be able to get every girl on 1 playthrough

But every girl is possible in a playthrough I would imagine

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
When it is, honestly nobody knows, Tim thinks November may be the month, but he is/was behind schedule a few weeks ago. Typically has been 4 months between updates though, even though this day should have less content November/December is likely time for update.
I wouldnt except updates other than bugfixes/achievements until November.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
the only issue i have with the whole thing is seeing the girls trying to swallow that thing, its funny to see the snake jaw thing lol, other than that i would suggest the following to make the game a bit more engaging:

A-add Jose's side when getting the pictures of the girls, the whole point of the game is beating the other guy to it, i think seeing his reaction when you achieve something he hasnt should be included (specially when you finally get to do his mom, that would be epic)
B-variety of pictures of defeat, the defeat pictures you get from the girls are alright, but you only get about three different posses for all 24 girls, either Jose is a one trick pony or the dev just saved time not figuring better posses (i know it's already been said that Jose is not the focus of the game, but still getting more from his side of the game would improve the inmmersion of the game)
C-improve argument a little bit, the idea is fairly simple, two guys, a bunch of chicks, let the fuckfest begin,that part is alright with me, but the part i thinks need improvement is the reason behind it, ok, two guys competing, Just to say "duh, i'm the biggest stud" seems too simple and stupid, even for two characters with more dicks than brains, add an endgame, something they both want, idk, like the winner get the losers mom, or the loser has to leave, something they both want to get or dont want the other to get.
D-once againt, depth, the characters are just way too simple, no emotional attachments whatsoever, they simply don't care other than plugging holes, like when you get the mom picture from Jose, it just says something along the lines of "damn you, you fucked my mom¡" and then...nothing...that's about it, c'mon, to make it more engaging you have to make them more believable, i very much doubt that if your worst enemy screwed your mom, you would only say a single phrase, and move on with it, at least have MC say something to his sister or his mom, warning them about Jose before he gets to them, or say something afterwards.
E-time constriction, i know the game is set to be a week in lenght, but it would be nice to add a two week or a month mode, to repeat your favorite girls (preferably inside the game, i kinda dislike having to exit the game to access a gallery, repeating scenes right from the game keeps the magic there in my opinion), or just to do it at your leisure, not having to worry about time-tables all that much.

I know i almost wrote a bible, but that's just how much i liked what we have so far, a great game, just hoping it gets even better.
Keep up the good work :D

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
B. Tim has said in the past that yes the Jose pics are similar to save time and as you said he isn't the focus of the game, so no need for more variety. That being said we all like the artwork so if Tim decides to do it I can't imagine anyone complains. I would say the issue with this and more scenes is that its more week which means longer delays between updates so more complete scenes with Jose seem pointless unless you like the Jose model more than the [name]/ protagonist model.
A. I actually like the idea of jose face, like it could be random and a text like the jose win scenes but you get angry face and more Tim jokes.
E. Anyone can do it by adding your own scripts, but since most updates require updated scripts it probably won't be done until after Tim releases day 8 if at all.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
I agree with you especially with A and B. the Dev has released picture on Patreon teasing day 5 with a dinner with Jose's family and I would love that this event had few possibility. You could obviously get a chance to fuck his mom but if you still haven't had sex with either your sister or your mom you could see either of them get fucked by Jose if you fail the event. Obviously many loser here have an absolute aversion to NTR so this could be controversial...
great to know about this, thanks bro, on the other hand, i will be salivating for that update for days to come, honestly, i still don't get why people find the NTR all that convoluting, i just think the whole idea of the game is to have the chance to lose, otherwise why bother with the back argument, just erase the rival and then you get a longer version of EpicLust's previous game (a guy banging his family for no apparent reason other than being equipped to do so, i personally preffer games that arouse my interest as much as it does my basic instincts.

B. Tim has said in the past that yes the Jose pics are similar to save time and as you said he isn't the focus of the game, so no need for more variety. That being said we all like the artwork so if Tim decides to do it I can't imagine anyone complains. I would say the issue with this and more scenes is that its more week which means longer delays between updates so more complete scenes with Jose seem pointless unless you like the Jose model more than the [name]/ protagonist model.
A. I actually like the idea of jose face, like it could be random and a text like the jose win scenes but you get angry face and more Tim jokes.
E. Anyone can do it by adding your own scripts, but since most updates require updated scripts it probably won't be done until after Tim releases day 8 if at all.
i beg to differ, i can understand that he is not the focus of the game, neither is NTR, it's not like MC will get dickslapped by Jose while doing both her mom and sis (it would certainly look funny tho), i just think that diversity in pictures would add identity to the girls, i mean, do all girls screw in the exact same pose, and they even give head tilting the head to the exact same side, in the exact same angle? that just kills a little of the identity for me, but then again, i tend to get nitpicky with the games that i like, maybe it's just my high expectations doing the talk.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I agree with you especially with A and B. the Dev has released picture on Patreon teasing day 5 with a dinner with Jose's family and I would love that this event had few possibility. You could obviously get a chance to fuck his mom but if you still haven't had sex with either your sister or your mom you could see either of them get fucked by Jose if you fail the event. Obviously many loser here have an absolute aversion to NTR so this could be controversial...
It's not going to happen.

Reactions: Hadgar

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I played through and I think I've found a bug: Maria only gives 2 lust when you first meet her at the beach instead of 3.
53) Walk Along Beach i) (not candy) Sure why not…-> Where’s mom? -> Good thing -> needed help = +3 Lust Maria.

Yes, you are correct I must of miss counted or creator changed it.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
53) Walk Along Beach i) (not candy) Sure why not…-> Where’s mom? -> Good thing -> needed help = +3 Lust Maria.

Yes, you are correct I must of miss counted or creator changed it.
I went back in my archives and it has been 2 points at least since version 0.3.0. So if dev ever changed it that must have been on 0.2.x.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes