Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
BastardGirls-0.6-pc.zip1.82 GB

No Changelog though. He has redone the game in renpy so your saves will not work. Some interactions are hard to find like exiting rooms are like the babysitter.

Last edited:

Zal

May 5, 2017

No Changelog though. He has redone the game in renpy so your saves will not work. Some interactions are hard to find like exiting rooms are like the babysitter.
Thanks!!! :)

D

Deleted member 11125

Thanks!

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016

So is tehre at least the same progress, or did he like fuck it all up and claiming he is redoing it to milk his patreons?

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
IDK waht he did with this game, I got the first basketball game with Elena and then got -21 love or affection. Idk what todo anymore.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
So is this game worth trying out yet? Saw it a few updates ago but decided to wait for more content.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
IDK waht he did with this game, I got the first basketball game with Elena and then got -21 love or affection. Idk what todo anymore.
You train with Sophie in the mornings to win the basketball challenge.

So is this game worth trying out yet? Saw it a few updates ago but decided to wait for more content.
I'm still grinding away at it but a lot of content has changed. There is a phone that shows your relationship status with what I assume will be all the fuckable girls in the game (It's a lot, which can be good or bad depending.) Though only the first 4 seem to have any content whatsoever.

Dating seems to have changed so far. It's very generic but could be a placeholder. There is a lot more content with the girls in general, but sexual content seems to be lacking. Sophie is no longer strait out of the box your personal whore. and Carol's story is completely missing as it seems with Sophies and the main story. This could change ofc. There is a scene at the cathedral with sophie and Katerina that alludes to the story still in place.

May 25, 2017
day 25 and i still cannot see anything of that open world....only things i can do is chatting in caffe in the morning,chat and boob show on the pool,spying on only one room and bathroom. best game ever made :noexpression:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to money since its now a renpy game its a matter of console enabling + command finding/guessing.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm sorry, but I didn't understand until now because so much change, in fact, IMHO the previous version was much better and less exaggerated, the models changed, I didn't understand.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but I didn't understand until now because so much change, in fact, IMHO the previous version was much better and less exaggerated, the models changed, I didn't understand.
I didnt notice any changes to the models, some of the images are even the same between the two engines.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I didnt notice any changes to the models, some of the images are even the same between the two engines.
When I speak change I speak in the each way they act and express herself, I found it exaggerated, they changed the way.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes