Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
When I speak change I speak in the each way they act and express herself, I found it exaggerated, they changed the way.
That I do agree. also very generic. Carols dating story is gone and replaced with a simple image and nothing else. all sex scenes with Sophie are gone too, replaced with a lot of dialoge that we have to do it in some ceremony but alludes to her doing it with me anytime I want. (but no clue how) oh and the shower scene which is pretty much NN.

I think it will eventually come back and that he focused on reprogramming for Ren'py. Still doesn't change the fact that it made for an underwhelming update.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
That I do agree. also very generic. Carols dating story is gone and replaced with a simple image and nothing else. all sex scenes with Sophie are gone too, replaced with a lot of dialoge that we have to do it in some ceremony but alludes to her doing it with me anytime I want. (but no clue how) oh and the shower scene which is pretty much NN.

I think it will eventually come back and that he focused on reprogramming for Ren'py. Still doesn't change the fact that it made for an underwhelming update.
I sincerely hope that you are right, and that he will redo everything again, because it is very strange, I really enjoyed this game, but with the changes, not at all.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
If i click at night on the door next to my room (if i undertood it correct the maid should live there) the game takes me back to main menu. Maybe the story would countinue there but not in this version?!

Reactions: MiroKane

Twice

May 7, 2017
i don't get how to progress scene with the girl
carol already 460++
but can't ask show something intimate on roof
and just option go out / study better to get 16points
no other scenes

not much place too or im miss anything ?
roof , pizza boat and church , 4 place on school

Last edited:

zaqop

May 7, 2017
Well i for one am happy he moved to renpy even if it will slow things down for a bit untill he learns it fully.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@zaqop, post: 107356, member: 26748"] Well i for one am happy he moved to renpy even if it will slow things down for a bit untill he learns it fully
@Paitryn, post: 106996, member: 10783"] I think it will eventually come back and that he focused on reprogramming for Ren'py. Still doesn't change the fact that it made for an underwhelming update.

I hope you two are right, otherwise it will be another game that I'll have to give up, the more I play, the less I like it.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i give up on this game for now

you see some girls masturbating, they see you and keep going, you walk up to them and they stop, and walk away, lol WTF is this shit? in the very beginning its shown that all these girls are horny possibly even sluts! but when you actually get them one on one they are just like oh i was fingering my self now im done, jesus christ....... They made it very clear they want the D but refuse the MC anyways??? the guy writing this should hire someone who actually knows how to write a story because DIS BAD!

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
To walk home from school :confused:, My Friend. (Another crazy game)
i didnt even get that, my game was so bugged out that every day it re-played the intro sequence where all the girls like like OHH A GUY, unless this wasnt a bug but intentional i feel like it needs to change.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i didnt even get that, my game was so bugged out that every day it re-played the intro sequence where all the girls like like OHH A GUY, unless this wasnt a bug but intentional i feel like it needs to change.
i fully agree with you, this game need come back for his original version quickly.

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
there seems bug with the maid's door which eventually blocks some progression which result in no progress with sophie => sisterhood being unacessible => no library == just dead loop

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
hey guys! does anyone know how the fuck you win the game with elena? i train every fucking day in the morning and i still got 0 of 3

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
i cant enter maids room
dont see library
cant enter sistershood
no content anywhere else.
how do u progress with any of the main 4 girls? beside peeking on carol room (changing and masturbating) and 3 girls in bathroom??

or you talk about earlier version here, i did not play earlier releases.

PS, could someone unpack CG's of 0.6?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
hey guys! does anyone know how the fuck you win the game with elena? i train every fucking day in the morning and i still got 0 of 3
In the morning visit your maid.
There is an option to workout with her.
keep working out till you can score two goals.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
with maid about 400, carol over 800, nothing
Not sure what your looking for. I can help you if your missing something.

That said, there isn't much atm with those two. One of his latest patreon posts said the carol scenes had to be held back because her all of the features required in her dating scenes were not availible yet. (such as making money and buying items.) Ofc the maid has a whole storyline going now, if you havent seen anything visit the church people a few times.

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
i did roll about 20 days ingame, every day visit every location. (starting after the next day after the sisterhood incident)

the thing u call church (sisterhood - fanatics, not nuns) always say *sisters still in meditation, come other day*

with maid can only take shower, eath with all girls or lay her down in kitchen (sport), and every morning wake up with her BJ thats always same leads nowhere.

maids room visits at nights always kick out of game to login screen.

outside apartment nothing, pizza shop only open and there nothing aswell.

pool nothing.

in school only the maintenance girl who did speak to me first day, since then say *give me some time, i ansver u soon, its be worth the wait*

teachers room nothing.

class room on first floor empty.

beach same cnvo with the isle elder.

boat not usable.

only things that did happen so far:

the loli (whos actually old fart) appearance, half masturbate, then said if i collect 1m cash she gives me 2nd maid. that did lead to sistershood fight, since then its closed (meditation)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Elena has some content. you need to beat her at a basketball game then she will be seen outside the apartment, quick jog in the forest and you can fuck her. Be rough for best results. Maid didnt give me a bj ever in this version so that's more than I get out of her. Otherwise you have all of it.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes