3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Finally clicked my way through what felt like an eternity of an intro, and went into the wrong room and got stuck there. Tried it again, and every single day seems to be a repeat of the previous day, without any progress. Models aren't my cuppa-tea, with massive hips, ridiculous boobs and tiny waists, it's like an island for mutants. There is no content worth playing right now. The render quality is top-notch though, and there are a couple normal girls among the deformed mutants, and even one I would class as loli. All up, it's just weird.

Reactions: $@~

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Does the game even have content? When you start the weekly routine of going school and doing absolutely nothing

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
The story is very basic and it's nothing to loose your sleep about. The models are pretty great if you like giant tits and asses. But here's the problem: this game uses the same engine from the Fate of Irnia game, which has some weird delay when scene transitions and dialogs are being loaded, which makes everything way too clunky and long than it has to be.

Overall, it could have been somewhat decent, something to have a quick fap to, but the shitty engine kills every bit of hope that this project had. Change it to RenPy before it's not too late.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Is the game meant to run this slow. I like the game but the text is killing me its so slow.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Updated. Thank you @dussalant.
Can someone share the OSX version and the changelog please?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes