RPGM Abandoned Bart the Tempter [v0.011] [GameBox]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
fun while it lasted though it was doomed to fail from the beginning, if it actually got big it would have been shut down due to FOX forcing him.

Reactions: Robert rivers

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I already saw this coming, considering who its from. Shame too really, this is the only game they've made that isn't infested with Futa.

I've always thought it was ridiculous when devs abandon a project within the first the first development cycle because "It didn't meet how much money we needed" like idiot, you didn't even get to the second update. It didn't have time to grow.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
They should have started with more "main" character art, Milhouses cousin from 1 episode just confused people into thinking it was some gender bender oddity.

Reactions: The_Driver

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
They should have started with more "main" character art, Milhouses cousin from 1 episode just confused people into thinking it was some gender bender oddity.
I must admit, I was pretty confused when i first saw her, I honestly thought she would be introduced as Milliehouse, Millie for short :ROFLMAO:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I must admit, I was pretty confused when i first saw her, I honestly thought she would be introduced as Milliehouse, Millie for short :ROFLMAO:
The simple change of it being his mother instead would have doubled their money. Such a strange way to torpedo a game from the off.

Have an edit and lets all move on to the next promising disaster

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
probably one of the best drawed simpsons.... and its abandonned.

while horrendous monstrosity drawed shit still live.

talk about dissapointing :/

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes