RPGM Abandoned Bart the Tempter [v0.011] [GameBox]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Aitrus

Nov 14, 2017
I am working with FutaBox to clean up the English translations in the current version. I will continue to work with him for future releases as well, I understand the concern with us English-speaking people, just remember not all devs for these amazing games have English as their first language. Hopefully this will make the game more easily accessible for everyone. :)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I am working with FutaBox to clean up the English translations in the current version. I will continue to work with him for future releases as well, I understand the concern with us English-speaking people, just remember not all devs for these amazing games have English as their first language. Hopefully this will make the game more easily accessible for everyone. :)
Futabox? How does that work, does it change dialog to somehow make it futa?

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
someone has the cgs or how to extract them?
and someone knows how often the update of this game will come out?

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
If someone ask for the "Changelog"

Thanks to one kind-hearted user called Aitrus who corrected my text, I was able to make this update quickly, without problems. One more time, thank you a lot for your input.

Warning! This version differs from the previous one only in text.

Reactions: Wild Red

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Looks interesting! ...But I hate RPGM games, they're so frustrating! What bothers me about them is the lack of info supplied in game threads about how to play them. For instance, how to save or load or mouse/keyboard commands. Nothing is ever mentioned! Do I have to install something, wait till I get to a certain point in these games... I'm lost! I've Googled it and searched through this forum a bit but info is very scarce.

Does anyone have any advice?

Reactions: John123456

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
I think that the thing that makes us hate RPGM games are the huge maps, but when they are kept small ( not a huge world map), its kinda nice at the end.

Reactions: John123456

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Oh man I will love to play simpsons game, If I am Moe but it's seen it's not the case.
But I would love to fuck lady krabappel, abu wife, the twins...
Reading this with the shirtless Steve Harvey made me lose my shit

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Looks interesting! ...But I hate RPGM games, they're so frustrating! What bothers me about them is the lack of info supplied in game threads about how to play them. For instance, how to save or load or mouse/keyboard commands. Nothing is ever mentioned! Do I have to install something, wait till I get to a certain point in these games... I'm lost! I've Googled it and searched through this forum a bit but info is very scarce.

Does anyone have any advice?
This game is in RPG Maker MV so you don't actually have to install anything, just unzip the game and start the Game.exe file.

To play the game, you can use either a keyboard or mouse:

Keyboard:
Move up: Arrow up, Numpad 8
Move down: Arrow down, Numpad 2
Move left: Arrow left, Numpad 4
Move right: Arrow right, Numpad 6
Action button: Z, Enter, Numpad Enter
Menu: Esc, X, Numpad 0

Mouse:
Action, Movement: Left click
Menu: Right click

Other commands:
Full screen: F4
Reload game: F5
Skip text: W, Page Dn

The save option is found in the Menu. Also, another useful feature can be found under Options in the menu, called ALWAYS DASH. Make sure to have that ON, it will make your life a lot better.

Hope that helps!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I used something called RPG-Maker-MV Decrypter-Master.

and it's a pain to use to be honest, you'd have to read the instructions as i don't know what level of computer literacy you have.

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Find system.json file in data folder. Then Detect. After that, choose the files from images/pictures folder. Then Decrypt. After that you can view them online or download as a zip file. Nice and easy.

Reactions: Altair150196ITA

Aitrus

Nov 14, 2017
If someone ask for the "Changelog"

Thanks to one kind-hearted user called Aitrus who corrected my text, I was able to make this update quickly, without problems. One more time, thank you a lot for your input.

Warning! This version differs from the previous one only in text.
Happy to help get this out there for more people to enjoy. As I told Futa, I only corrected the English for the thoughts he was trying to convey, I did not rewrite the dialog (even if some spots I did want to rewrite) :) Enjoy all. And if anyone else needs my help, if I have the time, I'm happy to.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes