RPGM Abandoned Bart the Tempter [v0.011] [GameBox]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ronronTM

Jan 16, 2018
walktrought pls D:
or very easy?
In the game there are items. One item you start with is a notebook which basically tells you what to do with a little summary of what you just recently did. Eg: "I just fucked marge, now she said I have to fuck the maid. I should probably fuck the maid."

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
If someone wants to help.

On a forum, I was given an idea that if I make tilesets more like the environment in the sitcom, the game will be better.
So if someone has the opportunity and wants to help the project, I'll be more than happy.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Looking forword to next update of voth this game and futa police game

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
so when is the next update? cause out of all the simpson sex games i have played this one is the best so far

Reactions: VineTT

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Hmm seems like it's best to avoid supporting this dev, isn't this the third game of theirs this has happened with?

D

Deleted member 187590

so what happend to make this game go onhold?
They posted a "Current Status" on their Patreon. They were hoping to get a certain amount of money so they could hire developers helping with the project, but they didn't make it and couldn't afford it. The project is terminated.

If you are as sad as me, enjoy this poorly made photoshop I did.
RIP Lisa, we will always miss your juicy tits.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
as a cancelled game, how large is it ? any sex scenes or just the basic like all others starts, handjob, blowjob, grinding etc or game progressed enough to sex scenes ?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes