• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity WebGL Balls Out: Nu Vagis [v0.0.7] [Peepboy Co]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
what this style of 2d art is called? I really like it.
It's a CARTOON art style. There are a lot of substyles, ours is quite unique and is not listed. So, you can propose your own name. Personally we like Cartoon Balls, Carvaginal, Digital Lust, Fapart and YLIIANAMM (If you like it, I'm not averse to making money) ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: wolfroxela

GodOfWar39

May 1, 2017
Peepboy Game's stuck with a blackscreen after car ride is over, it is not unresponsive, it just doesn't load next part, if i press escape i can still access the main menu, but that's all i can do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Peepboy

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
Windows 11 22h2, latest build
Tried that several times. Got the same problem once when I used skipping. Made some changes in the script, tested again, the issue never repeated. Hope you won't have it either in v0.0.3 (will be on Patreon next week). Thanks for the feedback!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
After I had posted 1x unfortunately a wrong review here, had edited this contribution and had asked for deletion, I can post now unfortunately no more review to this game.
I am now posting this here. Now that I have played it, I wanted to give my opinion on this as well.

It's a good approach and I love the Fallout universe anyway. But I am sceptical about the further course of the game.

The game offers decent graphics.
The game offers a character system and even character creation.
The game offers different answer options.
But as wonderful as points 2 & 3 are, they also provide the biggest weaknesses in the game at the moment. Why?

Some of the answers to the character creation questions are so vague that you don't know exactly what advantages they offer, since you don't yet have access to the character values to even decide which direction you want to go in.
And the answer options? Either completely or not at all.
Either you want to see a scene and become submissive, or you don't bend and get nothing. Neither the additional scene nor a point for character development. There is immense potential for improvement here, so as not to push the player in only one direction. At the same time, different paths offer greater replayability. In my eyes, a good point.
I myself play mainly female MCs. But I am not a fan of sissification.
Currently there are only two tags "Male Protagonist & Female Domination" that suggest to the player what to expect, but I think a more precise description and perhaps more decisive tags would be very useful here.

In the end, all that remains to be said is:
"The game has potential and remains on the watch list."

P.S. It would have been three points.

• Red Heart

GodOfWar39

May 1, 2017
Tried that several times. Got the same problem once when I used skipping. Made some changes in the script, tested again, the issue never repeated. Hope you won't have it either in v0.0.3 (will be on Patreon next week). Thanks for the feedback!
You're welcome ^^

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
After I had posted 1x unfortunately a wrong review here, had edited this contribution and had asked for deletion, I can post now unfortunately no more review to this game.
I am now posting this here. Now that I have played it, I wanted to give my opinion on this as well.

It's a good approach and I love the Fallout universe anyway. But I am sceptical about the further course of the game.

The game offers decent graphics.
The game offers a character system and even character creation.
The game offers different answer options.
But as wonderful as points 2 & 3 are, they also provide the biggest weaknesses in the game at the moment. Why?

Some of the answers to the character creation questions are so vague that you don't know exactly what advantages they offer, since you don't yet have access to the character values to even decide which direction you want to go in.
And the answer options? Either completely or not at all.
Either you want to see a scene and become submissive, or you don't bend and get nothing. Neither the additional scene nor a point for character development. There is immense potential for improvement here, so as not to push the player in only one direction. At the same time, different paths offer greater replayability. In my eyes, a good point.
I myself play mainly female MCs. But I am not a fan of sissification.
Currently there are only two tags "Male Protagonist & Female Domination" that suggest to the player what to expect, but I think a more precise description and perhaps more decisive tags would be very useful here.

In the end, all that remains to be said is:
"The game has potential and remains on the watch list."

P.S. It would have been three points.
Thank you very much for so constructive feedback!

We will definitely take into account all your comments regarding options in dialogues, more significant choices and deeper branching of the plot.

As we can see from your comment, we need to explain to the player where to look for the skill descriptions in Peep-Boy before he/she starts making corresponding choices. We'll do that, of course.

We are developing the game gradually, layer by layer. For example, in the update that will be released this week, we added a mini-game in the very first scene to diversify the gameplay. And in the next update we will add another, more complex one. Then we'll make a small step forward and create a scene in a new location with a couple of new characters and then we'll get back to one the previous scenes and add something there, which I will not specify now just to keep it a secret ;) And of course, we'll gradually improve UI, fill all of the Peep-Boy's screens like "Achievements" and so on.

Most of your suggestions will eventually be realized, guys. Therefore, play, suggest and scold us. We're ready and even waiting for that.

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
It's the first time I hear about this issue on PC. Usually it's on Mac or Android, but there are just some system permissions to be set and then everything works just fine.

Maybe, you had set some strict rules in your antivirus software that doesn't let BONV write to disc?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes