• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity WebGL Balls Out: Nu Vagis [v0.0.7] [Peepboy Co]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
With this setting this looks like it has a lot of potential. So here is a little feedback:
- Way too much text. Nobody likes reading things that appear to have no relevance. Try to keep it as concise and on the point. The player is a lot more willing to read text after some relation to a character has been established. And this is not the case at this phase of the game. Also, is the text even skippable?
- More save points. I suppose right now the only save point is at the map selection screen.
- It indeed creates curiousity for the player if not everything is explained right away. But e. g. the sudden falling in love with the pink haired girl comes totally out of the blue.

- and finally: If this is an erotic game, where is the sexual parts? There is actually just a lot of light foreplay that may serve players with a severe softcore fetish. But what players of erotic games do in fact enjoy are erotic scenes (no brainer...). For instance, look at darktoz's games where the vast majory of the gameplay deals with a sweet built up to climax. Just an example of what people enjoy. Does not mean that you need to serve close-ups of penises and vaginas all the time. But at this point there have been no explicit images at all, disappointingly.

Reactions: 912BHi and Boogie

asca2020

Mar 19, 2019
After starting a new game from the main menu, it shows only a black screen and nothing else. I'm using Linux version.

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
Hi, everyone!

I’m Peepboy and it is my game you’re discussing here, for which I am incredibly grateful to you together with my team!

Thanks for your time and the creative, constructive and simply funny comments like “the game was rigged from the start” you’re posting here. I really appreciate such things.

I see that you are not big fandom lovers. Neither am I. But what else could a naïve cute boy have expected from a lonely old ghoul (she’s the kindest one of all, believe me), a war veteran with a crack in her head, both physical and mental, and her overcautious and quite aggressive girlfriend who doesn’t want anyone to know that she’s a lesbian, together with a nymphomaniac security guard and a walking calculator in a red dress? Domination, aggression, contempt – things a high school nerd meets when moving with his family to another city. And this one ran away from his all-male “family”. He’d never seen a real woman, he’s all alone and has no place to go. Have pity, guys ;)

What am I talking about is our MC will soon meet a really GOOD GIRL who will help him around a lot. You’ll see her in V0.0.2 in July. And for those who are waiting for sexual parts (we’re all waiting for them) – this beautiful blonde girl will be there for you together with another cool character from the original franchise.

Concerning the MC’s sudden falling in love with the pink haired girl. That can seem strange, but it’s not. Such things happen, especially when you’re young and dehydrated, standing naked in the middle of the unknown basement and being raped by a crazy good-looking security guard. Maybe, it's just a shock, but MC will seek her.

And about copulating with deathclaws, arcade gannons and empty robots. Let me tell you one thing, guys. This is not the full list. How about g-holes, supa muties or yao guai? I’m not a big fan of all this stuff, but who knows, where paid patron’s polls will lead us to in the future…

I’d like to answer the other questions here as well but all answers on the technical issues, interface and contents of V0.0.2a that will be released on June 29, 2022 are already on our in a (so far) public post.

Feel free to visit the page and read this post if you want to know more about Balls Out: Nu Vagis.

Also, please, consider joining our . It’s also free.

And the last thing. Please, complete our . This really helps us gather the info on what parts of the game we should work harder. It’s anonymous and will take 10 minutes max.

Thanks, guys! It’s been a pleasure hearing from you.

Yours,
Peepboy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
I'm using Ubuntu 22.04.
We've got a solution for you!

Peepboy’s got a bunch of complaints about the game blackscreening after the NEW GAME button is pressed. My team looked into this issue and identified its cause.

But it turned out that it was not so easy to explain what needs to be done for each and every version of Linux. Therefore, we decided the issue differently.

Here are the links to the fixed build of Balls Out: Nu Vagis V0.0.1 for Linux:

We’ve successfully tested it on Ubuntu, Fedora and Debian and hope this time all goes smoothly for you.

Have a nice playtime!

Yours,
Peepboy Co.

Reactions: asca2020

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
I can't turn people into a bloody mess while being fucked in the ass by a pack of deathclaws??? idk man...

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Aasasas@

Apr 26, 2022
Sucky69_Poster_Take_her_for_a_ride.png

New version!

v0.0.2

• 4 new locations;
  • 4 free roaming locations;
  • 2 new characters;
  • 1 new animated sex scene;
  • New and refined ambiances and SFX;
  • Extending and expanding storylines;
  • Several new dialogues full of injustice and frostbitten humor.
Plus, we’ve moved to the newer version of the Unity-based game engine, which gave us tons of improvements like enhanced animation, support of a large number of mathematical functions, improved scripting, etc. All of that helps us get better results quicker.

Aasasas@

Apr 26, 2022
Can just download LL mods for actual New Vegas
Sure. But it's not just a Fallout: New Vegas parody. It's a new story that takes place three years after New Vegas and three years before Fallout 4. And there are comic twins of the characters from all Fallout games.

Reactions: Peepboy
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes