VN Unity WebGL Balls Out: Nu Vagis [v0.0.7] [Peepboy Co]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Aasasas@

Apr 26, 2022
Aasasas@ is fucking with you. There is no vaginal sex in this release. No handjob, either.
All there is is a "camera footage" of someone deepthroating a cock but it's like a 10 frame image swap.

This current version is even shorter than the very first release that was posted ages ago.

Stay clear until the developer gets his shit together.
Easy, man. I'm posting here what the developer has. He rebuilt the game and sort of started over. I think in a month there will be a version 0.0.4 or at least 0.0.3.

Reactions: Peepboy

Aasasas@

Apr 26, 2022
...aka pushing pseudo releases to keep milking patreons.
Well, the remake really works better, they don't glitch and all that. And about the pseudo releases, here's what I'll say. Version 0.0.5 was released yesterday. For the first time. I don't have it yet, so I'll update here to the free version 0.0.3 for now. But it will appear here soon, I guess.

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
God the MC is annoying. Too much text, and too much character for an RPG. I suppose word vomit is a must in every VN? Yeah, no.

First time trying, but I couldn't bring myself to go beyond the stripper cop scene. The dev is too ambitious, IMO, but I guess they want to pull in more patrons with the... quality. (Just skip the animations dude, or get an animator.)

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
God the MC is annoying. Too much text, and too much character for an RPG. I suppose word vomit is a must in every VN? Yeah, no.

First time trying, but I couldn't bring myself to go beyond the stripper cop scene. The dev is too ambitious, IMO, but I guess they want to pull in more patrons with the... quality. (Just skip the animations dude, or get an animator.)
Done. We've got an animator on board. But you'll have to wait for her to create the first scene. Promise that you'll come back later and leave a good review if you like it. After all, we're doing everything for you. For you, too.

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
Would there be a chance we could change the outfit of the MC? I'm not the biggest fan of the yellow suit.
Wow, what intuition! Yesterday, version 0.0.7b was released. Firstly, the protagonist's face has changed, we made it more attractive and expressive. Secondly, we gave him a new outfit. It was planned according to the storyline and was part of the development schedule. Now he looks like a typical college guy, except for the fact that his clothes were borrowed from Spurgess, so it's a bit torn and dirty. And the zipper on the pants is broken. But overall, everything is fine.

Reactions: Elrompeortos2000

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
Why can't we choose our character's gender? Can't you already do that in the Fallout games?
We will consider the possibility for players to choose the gender of the protagonist. But initially, it was not planned, and we are not ready to work on it right now.

Can't say anything about choosing gender in Fallout games. We have never met the devs, and the universe of our game only borrows elements from the Fallout series, and even then, we completely change the names and circumstances to avoid copyright issues.

MrSafetyCache

Aug 17, 2017
I've tried to play this like 3 times now. It's just so fucking boring, too much talking, and it just feels like the whole game will be fetch quests and shitty mini games.
Honestly I'm not sure if this one can be saved, which is a real shame because the premise and the art look great.

• Thinking Face

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
I've tried to play this like 3 times now. It's just so fucking boring, too much talking, and it just feels like the whole game will be fetch quests and shitty mini games.
Honestly I'm not sure if this one can be saved, which is a real shame because the premise and the art look great.
It's up to you. All I can say is that the first animated scene made by the professional animator and combat system are being developed. But it takes time and unpaid efforts, which further slows down the process. But it was our choice, and we're trying our best.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Was the overview made by the dev? It reads like who ever wrote this hates the game. It seems quite fitting, if I may say so after taking a look at the pictures. Because I already do too.

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
Was the overview made by the dev? It reads like who ever wrote this hates the game. It seems quite fitting, if I may say so after taking a look at the pictures. Because I already do too.
It seems to me that you are joking, and I take your words as a playful banter. But if you wrote it seriously, then let me tell you this. Those who do not understand humor have no place at all in this thread. None at all. Literally.

There are plenty of other wonderful games. Why waste your time writing ridiculous comments about a game you haven't even played? You must hate yourself and want to waste your time in vain. Well, you're doing a great job. Congratulations.

Greetings to everyone else! Version 0.0.8b was released yesterday. It has even more dumb dialogues, terrible graphics, and other useless content that you shouldn't waste your time on, ever, especially if your superpower is being a killjoy and bringing boredom ;)

But even if that's the case, why not acquire at least one additional superpower?

But, hey, we know that deep down you're a tender romantic and a true sex machine of love :cool:

Last edited:

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
It seems to me that you are joking, and I take your words as a playful banter. But if you wrote it seriously, then let me tell you this. Those who do not understand humor have no place at all in this thread. None at all. Literally.

There are plenty of other wonderful games. Why waste your time writing ridiculous comments about a game you haven't even played? You must hate yourself and want to waste your time in vain. Well, you're doing a great job. Congratulations.

Greetings to everyone else! Version 0.0.8b was released yesterday. It has even more dumb dialogues, terrible graphics, and other useless content that you shouldn't waste your time on, ever, especially if your superpower is being a killjoy and bringing boredom ;)

But even if that's the case, why not acquire at least one additional superpower?

But, hey, we know that deep down you're a tender romantic and a true sex machine of love :cool:
I'm not joking I wrote my first comment here, because the disdain I felt reading the overview made me laugh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That reads like it was written by someone who as absolutely no respect for the game. I don't think that anyone who has respect for their own work would be so on the nose that this game is just like every other and would describe the writing as word vomit. Hands down, I think it's sad, because game developing and writing can be such great things and that feels for me like disrespecting the craft. I'm also someone who thinks that over the top humor doesn't work, if you use it all the time, the rule of demising results.

• Haha
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes