Awe999p

Sep 10, 2022
I can run the game just fine but when I want to start the game I'm getting a "readscript syntax error" then sent back to the title screen. Does anyone know how to fix it on the locale emulator?

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
For some reasons, the texts are shown as already-read and thus are greyed out making them difficult to read comfortably, how do I reset it?
Nevermind I was lazy and deleted the save folder, fixed the issue.

joncross

Mar 11, 2018
Happy to say that the MTL is actually pretty good, it doesnt make my brain hurt, and still enjoyable to read.

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
the MTL is readable but a lot of sentences are still worded really awkwardly and I need to go reread it a few times just to know what it actually means.

EDIT: I take that back, saying its readable is an overstatement, it is basically AI TL patch quality that you'd find on some of the rpgm games, it is downright miserable to read. I was hope this game gets the GPT4 treatment at least

Last edited:
Reactions: BangB420

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i remember watching this 10 years ago. im glad to be able to experience this

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
i tried everything and i always get the same error (Even Locale Emulator and run as admin)

Is not working to me at all.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
We allowing Sugio Visual Novels Translations now? Good, they suck but they better than nothing. A lot of gems are being translated, how do i request/upload games? I have a bunch downloaded from him that can use this platform to help reach a wider audience.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is there any way to change the resolution? Fullscreen uses my main monitor and half of the 2nd.