• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Oh hey, I didn't know that one hentai was based off a VN
Oh, yeah... There are a lot of those, and the VNs are sadly so obscure. I want Koikishi Purely Kiss. Also Princess Lover. Back in the day, I think I even once proposed I'd translate Princess Lover myself, but I couldn't find a basic raw version-- only a version that is, and this is totally true... like 1/3 Spanish, 1/3 English, and 1/3 Japanese. I don't speak Spanish. And these days I can't really say I speak Japanese anymore. Let it rust...

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I was disappointed in the hentai that they didn't make an episode 2 for it, but glady they serve up the VN today!
I think there is, it got picked up by either Queen Bee or the samefacey company that did Oni Chichi.

Minqui

Feb 11, 2024
Oo this looks amazing I’m gonna download it later, it’s gonna be the first game I try.

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
anyone know how to play it in windowed? the resolution are a mess, i can clearly see the pixelation.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
While trying to explain the situation to no avail, one of them suggests that they themselves should help him escape the 2D world and be interested in healthy adult women. Little does he know, all of his sisters love him more than a brother.​
Damn, what an unfortunate coincidence... Poor guy...

Phantasm13

Nov 11, 2019
I am having this exact issue, I have tried using different drives on root and it still does not load. if anyone has a fix it would be much appreciated!

EDIT : I am using Windows 10 Japanese locale
There is a program called Locale Emulator that you can find with a quick google search that I use and it makes the program run without problems on Windows 10.

Edit: The program is also linked in the installation section on the main post.

rmpyro

May 9, 2018
Might need to change language format to japanese aswell not just locale.

Last edited:

Stelas QT

Dec 27, 2017
Might need to change language format to japanese aswell.
Tried this also did not fix same error.

There is a program called Locale Emulator that you can find with a quick google search that I use and it makes the program run without problems on Windows 10.

Edit: The program is also linked in the installation section on the main post.
This did work but only in admin, thanks G.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
I checked on VNDB and the only english available is MTL. I don't think I want to read MTL. I only used any game that is MTL for gameplay such as any rpgmaker to help with the gameplay but story and scene is not fit for MTL.