• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
For all people who are wondering how to start the game, Change ur format of date and time and locale to Japanese, reinstall the game then run it using DirectX.

• Hey there
Reactions: Milk on Sausage

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Has anyone had any issues with starting the game and after hitting start gets a "readscript syntax error"? Any time dialog is going to load I get this issue. If so how do I fix this issue?

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
I've seen the hentai. I was kind of disappointed that there were only 2 sisters focused on in it. Maybe I'll like the game more. I'm not sure why a lot of hentai based on games don't feature all of the characters. It's probably so they don't have to draw as many scenes and it saves money.

myuuprawn

Aug 21, 2021
I had the .vrm file issue and just got it fixed now. In case this works for anyone else, I changed both my system locale and date/time format to Japanese, then extracted the game directly onto my desktop.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Can you change the font color in this?
The grey color it got by default is almost unreadable
seconding this; and half of the time the text goes outside the screen; not a great MTL.

Oh, for some reason it changed right about after you first enter your home.

Kingquote

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone have a solution to it opening in fullscreen and mouse not being aligned with whats on the screen correctly? Not able to do anything with this at the moment.

Clown333

Jun 5, 2020
For those who wonder where is the setting or hotkeys or how to resize windows, just move your cursor to the top-side of the screen, the options is there, not in the main menu like the usual games.