4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I know it's been a while just got done dealing personal issue and drama anyway if anybody still cares the new version is out. version note is if you wanna read it in full detail, but Short version. I added 3 animations in the game just a place holder. (I mess up and cant edit the green scene out) Rachel peeping scene now has a few more render and animation and the choice you make does somewhat affect what happens later and you could get the first bad ending. Only good thing that came out of the mess I was in is that I am now able to pack the android version. I can't test it tho so let me know if it doesn't work or something. I also made a few version like crunch version I notice the quality degrades a little so I still have the full version.

Also lost another editor. The fourth one so far I think I'm cursed so bare with my bad gramma until I can find a new editor.

(Only crunch version since there's 3 files. I'm not going to make full version unless some on ask.)
I am so confused over the greenscreen what do you need it for if you save the animation as png pictures with no dome in daz there is no background and you can put your own in after with Photoshop.

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
Why are all the animations done on the green screen? This does not work very well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is to save on render time by setting the background as green so background objects don't get rendered. But they left the lighting so the chroma key has issues.

edit - just got to the second scene. My guess is they realized how bad it looked so didn't even bother chroma keying in the second scene lmao

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It's very interesting to me how Engrish always seems to get worse as the game goes on.
The beginning of the game was very clear, and then the second day onward it was just thick as hell.

Jokes aside, that was a great start, even if he's about twice the size he should be. Green screens got nothing on him, the MC looks like he should be Green when he's in the school uniform. F'n Hulk sized 18 year old for some reason.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
My guess is to save on render time by setting the background as green so background objects don't get rendered. But they left the lighting so the chroma key has issues.

edit - just got to the second scene. My guess is they realized how bad it looked so didn't even bother chroma keying in the second scene lmao
you don't need a greenscreen its not a movie set its 3d rendering you can just use png pictures with no dome in daz and then put a background in using premier pro

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
It's very interesting to me how Engrish always seems to get worse as the game goes on.
The beginning of the game was very clear, and then the second day onward it was just thick as hell.

Jokes aside, that was a great start, even if he's about twice the size he should be. Green screens got nothing on him, the MC looks like he should be Green when he's in the school uniform. F'n Hulk sized 18 year old for some reason.
About my English. Not my first I when though four editors if you wanna know. first one wasn't that good. The second one has health issue bad one. Third got in a car accident. And the fourth.. this one kinda my fault. She lost her shit and trash my office pc she took even my back up gone that why it took me half a year to update, the game. Right now I can go without an editor or wait longer.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
About my English. Not my first I when though four editors if you wanna know. first one wasn't that good. The second one has health issue bad one. Third got in a car accident. And the fourth.. this one kinda my fault. She lost her shit and trash my office pc she took even my back up gone that why it took me half a year to update, the game. Right now I can go without an editor or wait longer.
Ouch damn that's unlucky... Why would you let her have access to your computer though? I don't let anyone near my PC, but maybe that's just cuz my friends in high school were shitheads, lol... Good luck going forward, sorry about everything that happened on that front.

Reactions: ontach

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
About the green scene as I said in the update note I mess it up... instead of leaving it out of the game I spend 2 almost 3 weeks rendering those 3 scenes. I didn't want the effort
Ouch damn that's unlucky... Why would you let her have access to your computer though? I don't let anyone near my PC, but maybe that's just cuz my friends in high school were shitheads, lol... Good luck going forward, sorry about everything that happened on that front.
I was boinging her and gave her the key to my condo. Ok, the full story she when out of town. At the same time, my best friend daughter came down to look at college. She 18 I'm 41 if you must know. I have a spare bedroom so I let the girl stay in my condo while she in town. My girlfriend came back and lost her shit thinking I cheat on her with the girl and trash my office.

• Wow
Reactions: botc76

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Why don't you consider looking for an editor/ proofreader online? You send them the scripts text file by email or something - they edit it and send it back. Done. If you prefer, you could break it into chapters and get it done a chapter at a time, so there are fewer payment related concerns.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Why don't you consider looking for an editor/ proofreader online? You send them the scripts text file by email or something - they edit it and send it back. Done. If you prefer, you could break it into chapters and get it done a chapter at a time, so there are fewer payment related concerns.
I could, the problem with that is more money getting put into this project. having to replace 2 pc right after I just build one to render. between all the licenses for Daz resource (I live in the US otherwise I just pirate it.) I spend A LOT on this hobby.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Very entaining story though somewhat ... Johnson-esque...

I wonder where that puts me - am I the one that's not 'that good'? Since I didn't suffer from disease nor a car accident methinks that must be it...

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I could, the problem with that is more money getting put into this project. having to replace 2 pc right after I just build one to render. between all the licenses for Daz resource (I live in the US otherwise I just pirate it.) I spend A LOT on this hobby.
You could ask here. If you break it up into manageable chunks, there are people here who might even be willing to do it for free.

Reactions: Lennier

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
You lost me there...
uhmm Bruce Wayne?
Yes, they both lost their parent around the same age and they both filthy rich but that where the similarity ends. The main parent wasn't killed right in front of him, Their plan when missing So main wasnt scared by the even and was able to move pass it. I even joke about it in the story later.
Very entaining story though somewhat ... Johnson-esque...

I wonder where that puts me - am I the one that's not 'that good'? Since I didn't suffer from disease nor a car accident methinks that must be it...
Oh shit, I didn't even count you. Yea so that 5. forgot you edited right before my ex took over.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
You could ask here. If you break it up into manageable chunks, there are people here who might even be willing to do it for free.
I know WaltS when into trouble editing a large section of it for me. but I ditch him for my ex-girlfriend.. and frankly, I didn't wanna bother him after I did that. Sorry dude.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was boinging her and gave her the key to my condo. Ok, the full story she when out of town. At the same time, my best friend daughter came down to look at college. She 18 I'm 41 if you must know. I have a spare bedroom so I let the girl stay in my condo while she in town. My girlfriend came back and lost her shit thinking I cheat on her with the girl and trash my office.
I know WaltS when into trouble editing a large section of it for me. but I ditch him for my ex-girlfriend.. and frankly, I didn't wanna bother him after I did that. Sorry dude.
Well, at least you have a theme for a new game. ;)

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Another 5 star game on f95! This one seem like 'Arrow/High School Musical' crossover. I love it!

Reactions: Lennier
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes