• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you feel you can do a better job, please do. Go create your own game.
Yeah, why would anyone want to help someone else out. Being nice and correcting grammar errors in a a game designed to be played by others is such a shit thing to do, why would anyone want to be helpful.

Fuck anyone that wants to help a dev out, go and make your own game.

Stop being nice arseholes.

HardrivenRC has spoken.

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
WOW, just read the tone in the post I reacted upon. Maybe then you'll understand my stance. :rolleyes:

Avaron1974 has spoken from his/her high horse

Reactions: dumbass55

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
HER....if you are going to be flippant at least know something about the person or you're just a troll...
as for the game...is this going to be basically a non-interactive novel?...i recall a choice early on..lol...but hands off since...i like it but want to click something other than forwarding the text :p

• Angry
Reactions: dumbass55

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Doesn't bother me in general but if someone is going to have a dig then I at least expect them to get it right.

Insult someone and completely miss the mark at the same time. It doesn't offend me as a woman it offends me as a lover of fine banter.
many shops in small villages in Great Britain have shops that specialize in fine banter...i know there was one in Monty Python so am sure they dot the countryside :p

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...] It doesn't offend me as a woman it offends me as a lover of fine banter.
Well in that case our dear HardrivenRC is the wrong sparring partner for you then *bfg* 'Fine banter' ain't his specialty - he's more of a 'wrecking ball-type' SCNR

But we should maybe get back on topic - @Lennier deserves better than us pulling the thread off-topic :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I had trouble with my editor that cost all source of delay. Anyway, there was a volunteer from F95 which I really appreciated. I did find an editor close by that join me on my project. What you think better worst? And for some reason, I couldn't make the Android version. The stupid thing keeps saying I didn't agree to the term of service. I am still looking into this issue.

This version mostly focus on the story. And fixing languages issue. next version.. well I don't wanna give a release date or make any promise since every time I schedule a release date I miss them by two miles. Still, it shouldn't take long for the next version to be ready.

As always if you enjoy my work please consider supporting me on

Okay, I'm not sure what editing did you get for what segments. The writing of the last version (up to the library) is much better than previously. There are a few typos here and there, but nothing major. I enjoyed Raika's fight scene for instance.

The new stuff, however, is worse. Quite difficult to follow at times. It doesn't look like it was done by the same person.

Are there going to be player choices again? There has been only two at the very start of the game, which is frankly disappointing. So far, I'm fine with MC's actions, but I'm pretty sure there will be times where I don't want to be forced.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The new stuff, however, is worse. Quite difficult to follow at times. It doesn't look like it was done by the same person.
At least two editors / proofreaders were involved.

U

User_32285

I enjoy these kind of mystery/revenge stories, so I am hooked.

I can't wait to read/see more.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Okay, I'm not sure what editing did you get for what segments. The writing of the last version (up to the library) is much better than previously. There are a few typos here and there, but nothing major. I enjoyed Raika's fight scene for instance.

Are there going to be player choices again? There has been only two at the very start of the game, which is frankly disappointing. So far, I'm fine with MC's actions, but I'm pretty sure there will be times where I don't want to be forced.
When you say, the last version you mean version .21 actual right? Or are you talking about this version (.221) up to the new content? The guy that did .21 he just made correct while kept my writing style intact. The new editor, however, took a wrecking ball to what I wrote. I believe her OCD kick in hard at the fighting scene and by the time we got around new stuff it was 3 am.

Concerning the new stuff was there a lot of mistakes spelling and grammar? or was it pacing issue? I admit there a few stuff things in there that I want to expand on a little more. I need to know so I could let the editor know.

About the choice. It coding issue. I know more now than I did at the start of the VN, like I know the way I code will have a problem with file size really soon. And next project if I can survive till then I won't code the same way. But what I know right now I couldn't do like what other coders could do like keep track of score depending on what choice was made. I could do a story branch but that kind of work is best to release as a finishing product. With me by myself that will take 2 years (the way I miss deadline probably add another 4 years to that.) Then imagine finish game with my writing cos I couldn't afford to hire a pro editor. (I could kidnap one and lock them in my basement. I thought about it but decided against it. I would have to clean them and feed them would be a pain.)

For that reason, I decided to go with a linear story where the reader/player couldn't affect the story but to make up for that most of your choice will affect the sexual activity. Like the very first choice in the game... your choice will affect who's aggressive, who on top, who dominate, etc. Right now, I don't think will put in the choice that skips sex scene and focuses on the main story... I wouldn't dare assume that my story is good enough to stand on it own. If you do want that let me know. I'll add it in.

Lennier

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
When you say, the last version you mean version .21 actual right? Or are you talking about this version (.221) up to the new content? The guy that did .21 he just made correct while kept my writing style intact. The new editor, however, took a wrecking ball to what I wrote. I believe her OCD kick in hard at the fighting scene and by the time we got around new stuff it was 3 am.

Concerning the new stuff was there a lot of mistakes spelling and grammar? or was it pacing issue? I admit there a few stuff things in there that I want to expand on a little more. I need to know so I could let the editor know.
I mean, the content of the second release (I don't remember the version number, it was from the police station to library) is much improved now to what I remember when I played it the first time. I believe I wrote here that it really needed editing. So, if I understand correctly, the new editor went through the older stuff and not yet the new, right? In that case, you should probably wait for the editing before releasing an update. :)

Yes, the new stuff were mostly grammar issues. They made it clunky to read, particularly the scene with Anthony. I wouldn't say I had a problem with pacing, but if you have ideas to expand, it wouldn't hurt, I think.

About the choice. It coding issue. I know more now than I did at the start of the VN, like I know the way I code will have a problem with file size really soon. And next project if I can survive till then I won't code the same way. But what I know right now I couldn't do like what other coders could do like keep track of score depending on what choice was made. I could do a story branch but that kind of work is best to release as a finishing product. With me by myself that will take 2 years (the way I miss deadline probably add another 4 years to that.) Then imagine finish game with my writing cos I couldn't afford to hire a pro editor. (I could kidnap one and lock them in my basement. I thought about it but decided against it. I would have to clean them and feed them would be a pain.)
I see. For the size issue you should consider compressing the pictures. Over 3 MB per render is too much. Thanks for clarifying the choices, at least I want have any false expectations in this matter.

You could at least make minor choices, like for example, being aggressive at one instance or persuasive at other and then have NPC's react differently to each. Just to give the players at least some roleplaying possibility, outside of the sex scenes. Like you said, having more impactful choices would need the extra coding, so I'm fine with this.:)

Right now, I don't think will put in the choice that skips sex scene and focuses on the main story... I wouldn't dare assume that my story is good enough to stand on it own. If you do want that let me know. I'll add it in.
I consider the possibility to choose whom my character would have sex with a basic human right in adult games. It's actually the story that I find interesting about your game. You don't often get to solve the mystery of your late girlfriend's death. Therefore, I would certainly welcome options to avoid/skip sex scenes. :)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
that was....eh.....super short ?
reall enjoy this type of game when I can't fuck up buy making a wrong decision and miss out on a shitload of content....
well I really hope there will be some more progress soon , not a fan of the asian ex but I really like the "mom" and the hot sub teacher , so I hope there will be som action with any of them shortly...
keep up the good work , I will have my eye on this for know :)

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
You could at least make minor choices, like for example, being aggressive at one instance or persuasive at other and then have NPC's react differently to each. Just to give the players at least some roleplaying possibility, outside of the sex scenes. Like you said, having more impactful choices would need the extra coding, so I'm fine with this.:)
Ok this going on the clipboard.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes