4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
Got a walkthrough request for this and decided it would work better as a walkthough Mod. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v1.5

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Does this work with v1.6?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Man I had forgotten about this one.
Apparently the developer has too. He hasn't produced an update in 20 months, and he hasn't posted on Patreon in a year, at which time he had just returned from the hospital after suffering a respiratory infection. Relapse?

He's down to 7 Patrons, so it looks like most of his financial support has gone. Doesn't look good for this game returning, ever.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I think it's a safe bet to write this one off now.

Can't see it coming back now. Dev has lost support and people aren't quick to jump back on games that have had such big gaps so it would take a ton of effort to get back to where he was.

It's a damn shame, I loved this one and was looking forward to what was planned going forward.

It's a shame there are so few reliable devs around.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
BadCompany-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
personally i think game went to shit when dev added those crazy dom twin sisters...
still shame to see a somewhat different story then the normal die out...

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Just in case anyone comes along wondering, a year on since I last said a similar thing Lennier is still actively logging in but gives so little of a fuck that they never bothered to post either here or on patreon about what's going on.

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ImperialD

Scorpius Venenum

Aug 22, 2020
I think it has/had potential. The rendering is good and the story somewhat sticks. Too bad it seems abandoned but then again you never know if it will pick up. Which country does the dev come from?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes