-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anyone please help how to make liza get drunk or make her have sleeping pills?
I've not tested to see if this is required, but I think you first need a specific scene. (It's been quite a while for me now, so forgive me if some of my memory is rusty on this.)
  1. Bobby comes into the living room and Liza is sitting awake, on the couch by the front door, watching television. He decides to sit on the other couch and starts pleasuring himself to thoughts of Liza. Jenny comes home and sits next to him, so the situation becomes uncomfortable (obviously).

2. After that scene, you'll find Liza's phone on her nightstand, before anyone's asleep (it may take several days before that happens). When you go to grab the phone, Liza comes in and gets mad at you.

3. Not long after that (maybe within the next couple of days, I think), you try to go into Liza's room at night — but she's not there. You get the idea to put a glass of water in her room and a sleeping pill with it.

4. After putting that in her room, you decide you need to wait. AFAIK, though, you automatically fall asleep and miss your chance (there's no Wait button in the upper right of the HUD). To make time move forward, I just went into Lucy's room so whatever happens (you get caught or not) and you return to your room and sleep.
It might be possible to make her sleep with those and you are able to check her out, but if so, I don't know how. If someone else has figured it out, I'd love to learn how.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Not right now, in any case. Doubtful that it would ever be allowed for this game, since the MC's name is in the name of the game itself. :unsure:
The game was originally "Bad Brother Saga" but got caught in the "Great Patreon Crackdown" and changed it's name so I don't see why it couldn't be possible, it just hasn't been implemented.

Reactions: allintine

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
The game was originally "Bad Brother Saga" but got caught in the "Great Patreon Crackdown" and changed it's name so I don't see why it couldn't be possible, it just hasn't been implemented.
You might if you open up the game in unren

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
IIRC, you just keep finding opportunities to try to speak with her about it. I remember asking her once in her room, once on the couch in the living room, and once more in the back yard by the swimming pool. There might be one more time (can't remember for sure). Just keep trying to track her down and bugging her about it over and over. You'll eventually reach the end of content for Lucy in the current version.

As far as Ms. Anna goes, I'm not sure what you're asking. Is "there any content besides"? Besides what specifically? If you describe your current level of progress with her, I might be able to tell you whether you can progress further or not.
Thanks for the reply.
But i think the thing you said was a scene from older version.
After i read what you said i also think i have played it before.
But during night comfort for liza when i try some scenes it says i need to give her sleeping pills or get her drunk.
And even there is nothing written like Not available in this version or not ready yet like.
badbobbysaga 2019-03-20 10-20-32-05.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
But i think the thing you said was a scene from older version.
After i read what you said i also think i have played it before.
But during night comfort for liza when i try some scenes it says i need to give her sleeping pills or get her drunk.
And even there is nothing written like Not available in this version or not ready yet like.
View attachment 266484
What I listed is what I played in the most recent version. I did copy my save over from the last version (v0.11, I think it was), but I can load that w/ no problem in v0.12a. If that scene didn't exist anymore, Ren'Py would throw errors about some content, files, etc., being missing. I think you should still be able to do the water / sleeping pills as I described, but since it's been awhile since I did this, I might be failing to remember other events that need to happen as well. I'm not a developer on the game, so I don't know what the code's conditionals are. (I could dig into it, but I'm too lazy to bother.)

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
What I listed is what I played in the most recent version. I did copy my save over from the last version (v0.11, I think it was), but I can load that w/ no problem in v0.12a. If that scene didn't exist anymore, Ren'Py would throw errors about some content, files, etc., being missing. I think you should still be able to do the water / sleeping pills as I described, but since it's been awhile since I did this, I might be failing to remember other events that need to happen as well. I'm not a developer on the game, so I don't know what the code's conditionals are. (I could dig into it, but I'm too lazy to bother.)
no problem bro.
there were many bugs in this game's previous version.
and i unren the folder today but after going through images i don't think i missed the scene maybe it's not there yet.
maybe will be in future updates.
another thing i directly jumped to chapter 3.
as my old saves didn't worked.
so i think i may have missed some scenes.
this maybe be bugs or all things from chapter 1 and 2 are not there if you directly start chapter 3.
anyways thanks for reply.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no problem bro.
there were many bugs in this game's previous version.
and i unren the folder today but after going through images i don't think i missed the scene maybe it's not there yet.
maybe will be in future updates.
another thing i directly jumped to chapter 3.
as my old saves didn't worked.
so i think i may have missed some scenes.
this maybe be bugs or all things from chapter 1 and 2 are not there if you directly start chapter 3.
anyways thanks for reply.
I've attached a save at the moment where you talk to Liza on the couch. You might try playing forward from there and seeing if your game gives you the water-at-night scene later. (Note that the MC's effort with the drugged water doesn't actually work, but this will give you his attempt to do it.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i tried more than 10 days still no good.
Immediately after you spank Liza, the Hints (!) in the upper right of the HUD shows "No more events for this version". So I don't think you'll be able to calm her until at least the next release. But the "upcoming preview" for the next release shows the MC in the pool with Liza and she's having fun (until something happens that fills her with regret, based on the final preview image). So I wouldn't worry too much about it right now. That said, it might be possible to go too far (spanking until she says it hurts might be too far, taking photos/jerking off/showering before freeing her might be too much, etc). I'm really not sure.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, yes, you're right. I meant there's no in-game method provided for doing this. I'm sure it's possible to write an override .rpy file or to edit existing files using Python and then recompiling or something. I just mean it's not an easily in-game-accessible option right now.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes