• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
walkthrough?
You really don't need one. Just do basic stuff, like wander into different rooms of the house, interact with the ladies in the house, and when you see a prompt, like "I need to check my computer!" then do what it says. After a while into the game, a (!) button will appear in the top right. This will then give you more hints on how to progress.

Note: I would recommend getting your stealth really high by clicking on the rug in your room. FYI:
  • When you see an arrow in your room pointing to the right, you can click the rug.
  • If you click the arrow, you can go to other rooms but can no longer click the rug to practice stealth.

Reactions: OGRey and allintine

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
You'll want to buy them, but you'll need to get more involved with Liza first. If you haven't already, you'll need to finish progress in these activities as far as the game lets you:
  1. Get her phone at night and learn her unlock pattern.

2. Get the video on her phone to show why she's ashamed.

3. Blackmail her with the video. Speak with her in her room (Tue [late morning], Thr [noon], Fri [afternoon]) and make her clean your room while wearing a maid outfit. When she finishes whatever work you want, be sure to tip her when offered (increases her Affection, up to a certain point). It used to increase Domination as well; I haven't retested from earlier progress in the new version.

4. When she sneaks into your room at night at first, just watch her. After that, tackle her to the floor. This will be possible multiple times. (IIRC, this may also increase Domination, but I'm not 100% on that.)

5. As #3 above, but take pictures of her (for your "school project") in sexy, somewhat humiliating poses (increases her Domination, up to a certain point).

6. When offered during #3, have her clean your lights. After she falls, you'll have an opportunity to show concern about her back. You want to get to where she'll let you look at her back and massage it (to make it feel better; no increase in Domination or Affection). Do this every time you're able. Eventually, the in-game guide tells you to try to massage her back in the living room.

7. I'm not sure, but I think you might need to be able to massage her feet in the living room (need over 17 Affection) before continuing. If that's true, make sure Affection is high enough. (You can repeat #3 to increase Affection if needed, rather than doing #5.) When you're able, choose to massage her back.

Note: You want the option that reads "forced", not the option that reads "BAD". The "BAD" option will not take you further in her progress. If you only see the "BAD" option, you're not far enough along in progress with her yet.

8. Like earlier times when she sneaked into your room, she'll try again. You'll get the idea to make a trap for her.
At this point, you'll be able to buy the handcuffs.
I didn't get the video. It went straight to step 3 for me :(

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes